American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38064 Jul 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't noticed--. That war is not over, we're still there. The brits skipped out on their UN duty.
Btw
if you hadn't noticed.
The US is the only teeth the "UN" has.
that war is over but it's in the best intrest that america stays there. wonder why
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38065 Jul 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't noticed--. That war is not over, we're still there. The brits skipped out on their UN duty.
Btw
if you hadn't noticed.
The US is the only teeth the "UN" has.
the only teeth the u.n has lol get outer them comic books. and welcome to the real world .so it's not over mmmmm .what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs mmm yea thats it so true so true, yor just common class what rules you is ruleing class . thats your down fall

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38066 Jul 13, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>the only teeth the u.n has lol get outer them comic books. and welcome to the real world .so it's not over mmmmm .what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs mmm yea thats it so true so true, yor just common class what rules you is ruleing class . thats your down fall
Do you understand that you're all but illiterate and very poorly educated? People ignore you everywhere you go, don't they?
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38068 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that you're all but illiterate and very poorly educated? People ignore you everywhere you go, don't they?
zyou don't do you lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38069 Jul 13, 2013
I hear britain is giveing away planes to muslims free of charge,solong as they fly them to america, and it's only a one way ticket lol[freedom of speech] god I love this

An NFL Fan

USA

#38070 Jul 13, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>zyou don't do you lol
Again you make no sense, creep.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38073 Jul 13, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>the only teeth the u.n has lol get outer them comic books. and welcome to the real world .so it's not over mmmmm .what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs mmm yea thats it so true so true, yor just common class what rules you is ruleing class . thats your down fall
...w ,wha..Wh, What!??

"commonclass"

my
"downfall"

Did your Queen tell you that??

:-)

'-----

""what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs""

We haven't finished "it" because we're just so darned peace luvin!!!

Just ask Saddam, Osama, or Colonel Momo KaDaffy

they'll tell you.

so will
gorbachev , Hitler, Norieaga ,Hirohito and a host of others.

Why did your pops tuck his tail and leave Korea??

Did the ol Queen tell him to?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38074 Jul 13, 2013
How hard is it for you to go through life as an IMBECIL !?!?!?!?!?
soft cocks wrote:
I hear britain is giveing away planes to muslims free of charge,solong as they fly them to america, and it's only a one way ticket lol[freedom of speech] god I love this
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38075 Jul 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
How hard is it for you to go through life as an IMBECIL !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
hey big apple are you a fruit picker..... or do you just pick your nose lol.you gay guys say you did not pull out of north korea because it was your duty to the U.N ...but your willing to lie to the U.N about W M D so you can invade countrys. how can you trust your own goverment for doing that. or are you just thick
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38076 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know thats discrimantion right there, and yes you still can get done for that even if you are in america lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#38079 Jul 13, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>do you know thats discrimantion right there, and yes you still can get done for that even if you are in america lol
In what way is it discriminatory, dull slob? Are you going to have me arrested for mocking an idiot?
soft cocks

Clarence Park, Australia

#38080 Jul 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way is it discriminatory, dull slob? Are you going to have me arrested for mocking an idiot?
well if you don't know what your saying then you got no hope in hell..... you better look it up , it's not just race ,attacking some one with an injury, religon. and so on . shit I'VE been to court so many times over this and won ever one of them . and i'm going thro court angain and I will still win, everything what come out of your mouth is discriminatory. all I have to do id get hold of a lawer in the states ,and bam got you don't jump the gun when you open your mouth.
soft cocks

Clarence Park, Australia

#38081 Jul 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a mind of a chinp havent you ,you have called a muslim and altho I am not that there is a discrimeation case right there think I shall report this to topix and get your info ,and take it from there

An NFL Fan

USA

#38085 Jul 14, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>you have a mind of a chinp havent you ,you have called a muslim and altho I am not that there is a discrimeation case right there think I shall report this to topix and get your info ,and take it from there
Go ahead and call your lawyer, bozo. While you're at it, sue that slob who sold you the shit instead of brains.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38086 Jul 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and call your lawyer, bozo. While you're at it, sue that slob who sold you the shit instead of brains.
lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38088 Jul 17, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
How hard is it for you to go through life as an IMBECIL !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
Not at all for him, he's used to it!

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#38089 Jul 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all for him, he's used to it!
It's kinda nice to see that some things never change...comforting really...in a masochistic sorta way.
How goes the battle old son.
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38094 Jul 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
bozo shit who many hours did you hve to think of that one , did we have help lol, the only bozo is the american goverment because there all clowns
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38095 Jul 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still sucking on your mothers breasts .you do know her milk was off when she had you.[she was infected bye mad cow ]. then again she must have been mad to have you

An NFL Fan

USA

#38096 Jul 20, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>are you still sucking on your mothers breasts .you do know her milk was off when she had you.[she was infected bye mad cow ]. then again she must have been mad to have you
Go ahead and answer me a third time, imbecile. Maybe you'll finally come up with something clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 37 min Travesty 53,380
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 37 min quilterqueen 4,680
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 38 min psychiatrist Shrink 61
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min nanoanomaly 992,496
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 47 min quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Unsolved Mistery 693,594
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 3 hr onemale1 3
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web