American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#38018 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA
Did you look up to Osama bin Laden as a hero, CHOCOLATE FACE? Are you saddened by his death? Maybe a Navy Seal Team will come for you as well, ignorant Somalian fool. <¦-o

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38019 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38021 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA
what kind of bidness???
Oh, I know...

the lobster bait bidness...

Osama is after all lobster feed now isn't he?

LOL
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38022 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U sure don/ know about nanoSolar technology A plugin to recharce devices from my MP3 to laptop , U dumb simpletom MS war mongering the grunting guntoting barbarian that you are ! Do you love dress in tighty Mighties BWHHAHHAHAAA
All the objects you describe are made from----

yup---- you guessed it!!
OIL!!!!

Now which for profit, war aiding,,, corporations are all your gadgets produced by???

Doc Hypocrite.
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#38023 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>All the objects you describe are made from----
yup---- you guessed it!!
OIL!!!!
Now which for profit, war aiding,,, corporations are all your gadgets produced by???
Doc Hypocrite.
yea but don't need to plunder, kill other nations for blood oil but we can trade for it you MS grunting inbred war mongering meathead WBBABABBAAA All this incite more enemies who want us out, means more money spoend on wars and is bankrupting the Us MORALLY AND FINANCially Our money could had put to good use to rebuild decript US, to jobs development , rebuilt infrastruture, education... you are MS bimbo the war monger monkey girl! You been have a peebrain! WBBABBABABABAAA

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38024 Jul 10, 2013
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?
UidiotracemakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>yea but don't need to plunder, kill other nations for blood oil but we can trade for it you MS grunting inbred war mongering meathead WBBABABBAAA All this incite more enemies who want us out, means more money spoend on wars and is bankrupting the Us MORALLY AND FINANCially Our money could had put to good use to rebuild decript US, to jobs development , rebuilt infrastruture, education... you are MS bimbo the war monger monkey girl! You been have a peebrain! WBBABBABABABAAA
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#38025 Jul 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
look Radick not a somalian pirate , is your paranoia acting up again! It n ot even Holloween yet! BWHAHHHAA

You a Ponzi Schemer who steal from Old ladies little saving as you are worst those somalia pirate as they take from rich! Caught U ~!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38026 Jul 10, 2013
I thought you dress up like a female pirate for Halloween !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>look Radick not a somalian pirate , is your paranoia acting up again! It n ot even Holloween yet! BWHAHHHAA
You a Ponzi Schemer who steal from Old ladies little saving as you are worst those somalia pirate as they take from rich! Caught U ~!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38027 Jul 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
LMAO!!:-D
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38028 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>yea but don't need to plunder, kill other nations for blood oil but we can trade for it you MS grunting inbred war mongering meathead WBBABABBAAA All this incite more enemies who want us out, means more money spoend on wars and is bankrupting the Us MORALLY AND FINANCially Our money could had put to good use to rebuild decript US, to jobs development , rebuilt infrastruture, education... you are MS bimbo the war monger monkey girl! You been have a peebrain! WBBABBABABABAAA
Currently paying 3.50 a gallon for the stuff. Seems more than a fair trade.

You're more than willing to spend your $ on oil.

Doc Hypocrite.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38029 Jul 11, 2013
And at 3.50 it's cheaper then a gallon of milk
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently paying 3.50 a gallon for the stuff. Seems more than a fair trade.
You're more than willing to spend your $ on oil.
Doc Hypocrite.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38030 Jul 11, 2013
Petrol in Australia is around $1.40 a litre

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38031 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
Petrol in Australia is around $1.40 a litre
Easy now, let's not drag the metric system into this now. LOL...

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38032 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now, let's not drag the metric system into this now. LOL...
Lol ok
$5.30 a gallon..

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38033 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ok
$5.30 a gallon..
That's better, thanks. LOL...
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38034 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ok
$5.30 a gallon..
god you suck up to these gay guys . wouldn't trust you in a war lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38035 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you look up to Osama bin Laden as a hero, CHOCOLATE FACE? Are you saddened by his death? Maybe a Navy Seal Team will come for you as well, ignorant Somalian fool. <¦-o
lol it had taken you 10 years to get one person, who can look up to a country like that,,,,,, lol shit I would like to see america in a war by itself. shit it will take hunderds of years to finish lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38036 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you look up to Osama bin Laden as a hero, CHOCOLATE FACE? Are you saddened by his death? Maybe a Navy Seal Team will come for you as well, ignorant Somalian fool. <¦-o
o don't worrie you got 10 years to pack your bags lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38037 Jul 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel it's an accomplishment, to achieve such a level of abject stupidity, obtuse fool? <¦-o
bet you like to eat a spam samwich don't you lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38038 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors are also from county cork
yes that would be right why not put a cork up your ass. it will help stop all the bullshit you dribble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web