courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38007 Jul 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you pick up that stupid lie, imbecile? Show me a link.
Would you rather live in North Korea, slob? Do you believe people are treated better there than in the US?
Someone obviously hasn't interfered with your 'right' to be a complete dolt, Somalian.
Yes, I'm very surprised he has chosen to live here peacefully, with his rights guaranteed. When he could live in NK,"Somalia":-), China, Egypt, Syria ,Iran, Iraq, Latin America, etc etc.

A true hypocrite he is.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38008 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>go solar you pinhead war monger supporter
Us have worst human rights it all over the world , Even world and china don;t compare to US warmongering and human rights abuses and What about US abuses it own people!
So your new car has a

"Solar" power feature?

Could you give me some info on it?

Doc Hypocroite, how many oil corporations have you used today?

Do you work for a "for profit" corporation? Or just collect assistance?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38009 Jul 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
Blum*
Endorsed by Osama Bin Laden. No wonder you like him. He too is a hypocrite.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Richmond Hill, NY

#38010 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Blum*
Endorsed by Osama Bin Laden. No wonder you like him. He too is a hypocrite.
Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA

Richmond Hill, NY

#38011 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>So your new car has a
"Solar" power feature?
Could you give me some info on it?
Doc Hypocroite, how many oil corporations have you used today?
Do you work for a "for profit" corporation? Or just collect assistance?
U sure don/ know about nanoSolar technology A plugin to recharce devices from my MP3 to laptop , U dumb simpletom MS war mongering the grunting guntoting barbarian that you are ! Do you love dress in tighty Mighties BWHHAHHAHAAA

Richmond Hill, NY

#38012 Jul 10, 2013
that is build a solar recharger .
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#38013 Jul 10, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>so funny did you look at your own country lol you little minded child..... whats your crime rate again lol
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38014 Jul 10, 2013
"did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates"

WTF !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#38015 Jul 10, 2013
RetardedSOMALIANIdiotPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA
Easy for you to say CHOCOLATE FACE. Now can you have your post translated from gibberish to English, so the normal people can read it, illiterate Somalian imbecile. <-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38016 Jul 10, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.
lol!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38017 Jul 10, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANpira te wrote:
that is build a solar recharger .
Is that what your Somalian pirate brothers do CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38018 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
Did you look up to Osama bin Laden as a hero, CHOCOLATE FACE? Are you saddened by his death? Maybe a Navy Seal Team will come for you as well, ignorant Somalian fool. <-o

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38019 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38021 Jul 10, 2013
what kind of bidness???
Oh, I know...

the lobster bait bidness...

Osama is after all lobster feed now isn't he?

LOL
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38022 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>U sure don/ know about nanoSolar technology A plugin to recharce devices from my MP3 to laptop , U dumb simpletom MS war mongering the grunting guntoting barbarian that you are ! Do you love dress in tighty Mighties BWHHAHHAHAAA
All the objects you describe are made from----

yup---- you guessed it!!
OIL!!!!

Now which for profit, war aiding,,, corporations are all your gadgets produced by???

Doc Hypocrite.
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#38023 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>All the objects you describe are made from----
yup---- you guessed it!!
OIL!!!!
Now which for profit, war aiding,,, corporations are all your gadgets produced by???
Doc Hypocrite.
yea but don't need to plunder, kill other nations for blood oil but we can trade for it you MS grunting inbred war mongering meathead WBBABABBAAA All this incite more enemies who want us out, means more money spoend on wars and is bankrupting the Us MORALLY AND FINANCially Our money could had put to good use to rebuild decript US, to jobs development , rebuilt infrastruture, education... you are MS bimbo the war monger monkey girl! You been have a peebrain! WBBABBABABABAAA

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38024 Jul 10, 2013
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?
UidiotracemakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>yea but don't need to plunder, kill other nations for blood oil but we can trade for it you MS grunting inbred war mongering meathead WBBABABBAAA All this incite more enemies who want us out, means more money spoend on wars and is bankrupting the Us MORALLY AND FINANCially Our money could had put to good use to rebuild decript US, to jobs development , rebuilt infrastruture, education... you are MS bimbo the war monger monkey girl! You been have a peebrain! WBBABBABABABAAA
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#38025 Jul 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
look Radick not a somalian pirate , is your paranoia acting up again! It n ot even Holloween yet! BWHAHHHAA

You a Ponzi Schemer who steal from Old ladies little saving as you are worst those somalia pirate as they take from rich! Caught U ~!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#38026 Jul 10, 2013
I thought you dress up like a female pirate for Halloween !?!?!?!?!?
UidiotracemakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>look Radick not a somalian pirate , is your paranoia acting up again! It n ot even Holloween yet! BWHAHHHAA
You a Ponzi Schemer who steal from Old ladies little saving as you are worst those somalia pirate as they take from rich! Caught U ~!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38027 Jul 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Do you have a peg leg Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!?<quoted text>
LMAO!!:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 585,798
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 270,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 830,421
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 1 hr Ricky F 166
Getting even with a former bully 1 hr British women 3
Friends Mom Naked (With Pics) (Jan '13) 1 hr Yes I would 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 611,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web