American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37996 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget that Australia is a failed penal colony made up of the murderers, rapists and child predators from Britain?
It pays to get your facts right. Otherwise you just come across as a dickhead..
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37997 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought a new Camry earlier this year, stooge. What do u drive?
Why are you so slow, imbecile?
I though you purchase an An American Car! I see you love japanese car Toyota Camary BWHAHHAHHAAHA Where is your patriotism! BWBBABABBAAA

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37998 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I though you purchase an An American Car! I see you love japanese car Toyota Camary BWHAHHAHHAAHA Where is your patriotism! BWBBABABBAAA
You can't drive much less afford a car, so what would a Somalian imbecile such as you know about it, stooge?
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#37999 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've got that backwards, Iranian fool. You forgot about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, camel jockey. <¦-o
o yes the atom bomb that a lot of other countrys invented together. it wasn't just the u.s
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38001 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget that Australia is a failed penal colony made up of the murderers, rapists and child predators from Britain?
so funny did you look at your own country lol you little minded child..... whats your crime rate again lol
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#38003 Jul 9, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I do...Bataan, American and Filipino troops were starving and out of ammunition.....Corregidor....S ame thing, they had nothing left....Wake Island, again, the Marines fought until they had nothing left to fight with but still gave the Japanese a good bloody nose...Seems to me those were the only time Americans surrendered to the Japs...
In fact, I believe those were the ONLY times the US gave up territory to ANY axis Country....
As for the Brits....Shall we start with Dunkirk? Followed by Greece and Crete?? Next, we can go into North Africa where Rommel chased the Brit 8th Army back to Egypt, almost to Alexandria and would have gone farther except that the US sent equipment, especially Armor, M3 and M4's that were superior to Brit, and German armor at the time....
OK, now to Singapore.... And here is the BIG difference....The Singapore Garrison was many times stronger than the 36,000 Japanese of the 25th Army, compared to the 83,000 Brit and Indian troops of the Malaya Command...
The Japanese were ready to retreat because they were starving and about out of ammo when British General Percival surrendered his entire garrison to General Yamashita.....The MOST embarrassing defeat in British history....I could bring Hong Kong, Thailand and India into this conversation so why bother? As you say, google it...
Now, as I've asked you before 'Bonzo", Why do you keep bring shit up that happened before any of us were born??? If this is all you got, GIVE IT UP POOF..........
pull your little brain in. want me to go thro and tell you about the u.s retreating and surrendering, i can if you want LITTLE POOF ,YOU HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT POOFS HAVEN'T YOU ,,,,sorry about your dad playing with you when you were little get over it and be a man .. o sorry you carn,t can you

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#38004 Jul 10, 2013
I perform falacio on soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>pull your little brain in. want me to go thro and tell you about the u.s retreating and surrendering, i can if you want LITTLE POOF ,YOU HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT POOFS HAVEN'T YOU ,,,,sorry about your dad playing with you when you were little get over it and be a man .. o sorry you carn,t can you
My god, you're an illiterate imbecile and your history is piss poor as well, fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38005 Jul 10, 2013
I bend over for soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>so funny did you look at your own country lol you little minded child..... whats your crime rate again lol
Do you feel it's an accomplishment, to achieve such a level of abject stupidity, obtuse fool? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38006 Jul 10, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I wish both of you and your families a PLEASANT summer!!
The holidays are here....so of course the ONLY thing on the menu is Cuban cigars and fancy spirits!:o)
Take Care!
Thanks Fatboy!
Summer here has been great, hoping the same for you.

The only Cubans here- that I know of- have been stored in a humidor named Monica.
:-)
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38007 Jul 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you pick up that stupid lie, imbecile? Show me a link.
Would you rather live in North Korea, slob? Do you believe people are treated better there than in the US?
Someone obviously hasn't interfered with your 'right' to be a complete dolt, Somalian.
Yes, I'm very surprised he has chosen to live here peacefully, with his rights guaranteed. When he could live in NK,"Somalia":-), China, Egypt, Syria ,Iran, Iraq, Latin America, etc etc.

A true hypocrite he is.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38008 Jul 10, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>go solar you pinhead war monger supporter
Us have worst human rights it all over the world , Even world and china don;t compare to US warmongering and human rights abuses and What about US abuses it own people!
So your new car has a

"Solar" power feature?

Could you give me some info on it?

Doc Hypocroite, how many oil corporations have you used today?

Do you work for a "for profit" corporation? Or just collect assistance?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38009 Jul 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
Blum*
Endorsed by Osama Bin Laden. No wonder you like him. He too is a hypocrite.

Woodside, NY

#38010 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Blum*
Endorsed by Osama Bin Laden. No wonder you like him. He too is a hypocrite.
Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA

Woodside, NY

#38011 Jul 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So your new car has a
"Solar" power feature?
Could you give me some info on it?
Doc Hypocroite, how many oil corporations have you used today?
Do you work for a "for profit" corporation? Or just collect assistance?
U sure don/ know about nanoSolar technology A plugin to recharce devices from my MP3 to laptop , U dumb simpletom MS war mongering the grunting guntoting barbarian that you are ! Do you love dress in tighty Mighties BWHHAHHAHAAA

Woodside, NY

#38012 Jul 10, 2013
that is build a solar recharger .
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#38013 Jul 10, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>so funny did you look at your own country lol you little minded child..... whats your crime rate again lol
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38014 Jul 10, 2013
"did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates"

WTF !?!?!?!?!?
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38015 Jul 10, 2013
RetardedSOMALIANIdiotPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Psst i didn't endorse him, i just pick from quote Book ! Doofuse did you know war criminal GWB had Bin Laden Are Business associates! No wonder MS wyou ar monger you are ignorant War mongering IgnorANUS! BWHAHHAHAHAAA
Easy for you to say CHOCOLATE FACE. Now can you have your post translated from gibberish to English, so the normal people can read it, illiterate Somalian imbecile. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38016 Jul 10, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.
lol!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38017 Jul 10, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANpira te wrote:
that is build a solar recharger .
Is that what your Somalian pirate brothers do CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min RiversideRedneck 92,231
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min RiversideRedneck 979,249
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min RADEKT 285,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Patriot 667,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,557
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr Rider on the Storm 24
The Best Song! (Feb '07) 2 hr Fred 934
More from around the web