American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37951 Jul 9, 2013
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum

United States

#37952 Jul 9, 2013
" The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer. "
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915, feminist

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37953 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
" My sister is for sale. Cheap! The economy is doing fine, but the people aren't."
, 1971
Haven't I told you before that you're much more entertaining when you try to write all by yourself rather than dumping spam, Somali imbecile?
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#37954 Jul 9, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
Quit copying and pasting you stupid sh!t skin Somalian!

USA

#37955 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
" The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer. "
Kate , feminist
Tell me how your Somali women are treated, stooge. Are they better than your goats?
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#37956 Jul 9, 2013
I'm glad you feel that way about the women of America, sh!t skin. Then you won't be tempted to infect the general population with your stupidity. Leave our women alone and mate with a chicken, you chicken sh!t homo.
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#37957 Jul 9, 2013
" The economy is doing fine, but the people aren't."
General Emelio Medici, head-of-state of Brazil's U.S.-supported military dictatorship, 1971
Another stupid cut and paste piece of drivel.
Idiot Hater

Chicago, IL

#37958 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>U do !USA! Not me! BWHHAAA
Not you? Why because you're too busy blowing your poodle? You disgusting pea brained lunatic!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37959 Jul 9, 2013
Does Chocolate really come from brown cows?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37960 Jul 9, 2013
idiotSOMALIANbuttPIRATERaceMAK EWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U do !USA! Not me! BWHHAAA
I thought you swam after them, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37961 Jul 9, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Support the 4th with hamburgers, beers, Grilled hotdogs. NOT A dOC Hprocite but Supporter of world human rights
And as to Bill Maher , American political Commenter and he no nutcase, he Pronounced Americans as Dumb and stupid, you know why?
The middeast and china is where you should start your "crusade", Doc H.

Just look at the human rights abuses there.

_____why ???

because he had to throw out some dumb stupid ones that believed wtcs were brought down with thermite/mate

???

PS

which oil company did/are you supporting today Doc H?

Or did you et your car delivered yet

he hee
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37962 Jul 9, 2013
get *

USA

#37963 Jul 9, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>The middeast and china is
which oil company did/are you supporting today Doc H?
Or did you et your car delivered yet
he hee
Ha! Thanks for reminding me about the BS concerning his 'new car'. That third world cretin couldn't drive a nail.

United States

#37964 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit copying and pasting you stupid sh!t skin Somalian!
I see you have problem beg for paste , as you afraid of truth , you another Obsequious mendacious subservient for my plays! i SEE YOU ARE paranoid again, not a somalian pirate! i wonder how many world enemies our US foreign policy had made around the world?

United States

#37965 Jul 9, 2013
have more , good for yOUR HEALTH!

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

USA

#37966 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ii SEE i am paranoid again, I am a proud somalian pirate! i wonder how many world enemies our US foreign policy had made around the world?
Why so dumb, Somalian?

United States

#37967 Jul 9, 2013
#37966 is not my post u ! USA! poster had manipulated it, the world know of you war mongering ways as world beginning to distrust US, its all you fualt right wing American War mongers andebven 70% of American Population don't want anything to do with you!

USA

#37968 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
#37966 is my post ! USA! its all my fualt left wing whore mongers andebven 70% of Population don't want anything to do with you!
The comments are all your own, so face up to it, Somalian.
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#37970 Jul 9, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remmbrre the brit srrnder in Japin???
(spelling enhanced just for you- limpy)
:)
The capture of Singapore by the Japanese was the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history. About 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the earlier Malayan Campaign. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called the ignominious fall of Singapore to the Japanese the "worst disaster" and "largest capitulation" in British military history. In just seven days, Singapore, the "Impregnable Fortress", had fallen.
Isn't it great that America put an end to that conflict?
did your remember the americans surrender to the japs

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37971 Jul 9, 2013
I falacio soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>did your remember the americans surrender to the japs
You've got that backwards, Iranian fool. You forgot about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, camel jockey. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Atheist Buster 48,964
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 5 min DebraE 22
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 281,269
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 49 min WasteWater 2,083
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 646,706
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 2 hr sno333 2
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 3 hr Hey U 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr VIKING 971,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web