American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37908 Jul 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
what sort of education do you need to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Somalian pirating 101:
1) Everyday is payday.
2) Praise be with Allah.
3) Don't shake your Somalian comrade's left hand.
4) Don't put too many bullet holes in your bounty.
5) Your warlord gets to rape the woman.
6) You get to rape the men, either before you kill them or after and sometimes both before and after.
7) Living hostages command a higher ransom than dead ones.
8) I you kill your Warlord, you get his title.
9) Europeans pay ransom, Americans send Navy Seals to kill you.
10) Don't sink ships before you plunder them.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37910 Jul 9, 2013
Timestin wrote:
Do you have to know anything about sailing to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
No you don't, just stay insight of the coast and bring an extra can of gas.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37911 Jul 9, 2013
"Africa is extremely rich in many resources, from agriculture to oil, minerals, and a huge variety of other resources used all around the world. If African nations were able to develop their own economies, use their own resources, and create their own industries and businesses, they could become self-sufficient at first, and then may become a force of great competition for the established industries and elites around the world. After all, Europe does not have much to offer in terms of resources, as the continent's wealth has largely come from plundering the resources of regions like Africa, and in becoming captains of monetary manipulation. A revitalized, vibrant, economically independent and successful Africa could spell the end of Western financial dominance. "
Andrew Gavin Marshall

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37912 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
"I did your fat sister and she had horribly bad vag problems" and He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal.
No matter your inane copy/pasting, you cannot cover the fact that you're mentally incompetent, Somalian pirate.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37913 Jul 9, 2013
idiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMOLIANbutt PIRATEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see our American war mongering Bullies the crew pf buklies are back to bully the American for peace and world civilians...
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, when is your Warlord going to dispatch the rest of your cronies?(DUNG, Horse Manure, Captain zer0)

United States

#37914 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Somalian pirating 101:
1) Everyday is payday.
2) Praise be with Allah.
3) Don't shake your Somalian comrade's left hand.
4) Don't put too many bullet holes in your bounty.
5) Your warlord gets to rape the woman.
6) You get to rape the men, either before you kill them or after and sometimes both before and after.
7) Living hostages command a higher ransom than dead ones.
8) I you kill your Warlord, you get his title.
9) Europeans pay ransom, Americans send Navy Seals to kill you.
10) Don't sink ships before you plunder them.
Not a Somalian! But look what i found on the research library!
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. But, the Bush Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian.(This was never mentioned in the New York Times or the Washington Post)
Not thing humanitarian about US mission !

United States

#37915 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, when is your Warlord going to dispatch the rest of your cronies?(DUNG, Horse Manure, Captain zer0)
U asking me , I don 't know!

United States

#37916 Jul 9, 2013
Nunu Kidane, network coordinator for Priority Africa Network (PAN)
Somalia: The Other (Hidden) War for Oil
by Carl Bloice, Black Commentator

US political and military alliance with Ethiopia, which openly violated international law in its aggression towards Somalia, is destabilizing the Horn region and begins a new shift in the way the US plans to have permanent and active military presence in Africa.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37917 Jul 9, 2013
Why is both you Somali's and the North Koreans have no idea about agriculture ....... People in 15,000 BC knew how to grow crops why are you idiots so far behind !?!?!?!??!
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"Africa is extremely rich in many resources, from agriculture to oil, minerals, and a huge variety of other resources used all around the world. If African nations were able to develop their own economies, use their own resources, and create their own industries and businesses, they could become self-sufficient at first, and then may become a force of great competition for the established industries and elites around the world. After all, Europe does not have much to offer in terms of resources, as the continent's wealth has largely come from plundering the resources of regions like Africa, and in becoming captains of monetary manipulation. A revitalized, vibrant, economically independent and successful Africa could spell the end of Western financial dominance. "
Andrew Gavin Marshall

USA

#37918 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a Somalian! But look what i found on the research library!
!
'research library'
LOL! You're merely googling leftist sites, Somalian pirate. You couldn't do legitimate research if it came up and bit you on your crusty junk, stooge.

USA

#37919 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
Nunu Kidane, network coordinator for Priority Africa N
Somalia: The Other (Hidden) War for Oil
b the way the US plans to have permanent and active military presence in Africa.
I knew you'd admit to being a Somalian sooner or later, stooge.

United States

#37920 Jul 9, 2013
You gonna be incensed what i'm gonna say! I don't have respect for Most soldiers of ANY NATION , as most are corrupted to serve and only protect the interests of corrupted /greedy elitish warring leaders agendas ; as world history throughout the many millenium had shown most Soldiers are brainwashed and rarely serve the world masses interest - those freedom, Human rights, labor rights, civil liberties.... Pick up history book stupid, Read up on Fall of Empires through history. And Bill Maher ,, political commenter is correct in his astute assessment - pronounced us Americans as dumb and stupid. Any Question! When Soldiers of any nation do right , yea i give them respect, till then our dimwit right wing warring AmeriCONs. BEHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Any Question , afraid of intellectual challenge. Come On you blue collared undereducated War mongering supporters, lets rock and roll!

United States

#37921 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'research library'
LOL! You're merely googling leftist sites, Somalian pirate. You couldn't do legitimate research if it came up and bit you on your crusty junk, stooge.
Both! I dislike Google! Not A somalian pirate you paranoid, hw many enemies we made around the globe because of our incisive acidic American Foreign policy , you grunt meathead.

United States

#37922 Jul 9, 2013
hw = how

USA

#37923 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Both sexes for me!
'
I like Google! I am A somalian pirate and paranoid,, you grunt meathead.
Why pretend to be American, Somali stooge? Does it make you feel as if you're somehow important? It's not working out.

USA

#37924 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
Come On you blue collared undereducated
I see you don't have respect for working people, dumb Somali stooge.
That's because you have no job nor the qualifications to do so.

United States

#37925 Jul 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Why is both you Somali's and the North Koreans have no idea about agriculture ....... People in 15,000 BC knew how to grow crops why are you idiots so far behind !?!?!?!??!
<quoted text>
Not A somalian! You zionist- neocon WOULD HAVE TO ASK A social scientist and Agric...

United States

#37926 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why pretend to be American, Somali stooge? Does it make you feel as if you're somehow important? It's not working out.
you manipulate post again NFL , AGAIN not a somalian! Again the Intl war crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co and you are next you War monger animals!

United States

#37927 Jul 9, 2013
"There is nothing puzzling about America's gratuitously aggressive foreign policy. What an aggressive foreign policy accomplishes by slow degrees, a state of war accomplishes in a trice. Overnight [war] kills reform, overnight it transforms insurgents into traitors and the Republic into an imperiled realm. Overnight it strangles free politics, distracts and overawes the citizenry. Overnight it blasts public hope."
Walter Karp

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37928 Jul 9, 2013
The Idiot had three career choices in life, Farmer, Ditch Digger, or Pirate
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't have respect for working people, dumb Somali stooge.
That's because you have no job nor the qualifications to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Joe Fortuna 971,824
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 647,074
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min ATHEOI 49,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Barnsweb 445,762
4 Best book to learn CPA 56 min VPNproxy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,730
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 105,691
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web