USA

#37892 Jul 9, 2013
*come
UidiotRaceMAkEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37893 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you came and arrest me in your little pirate boat, Somalian?
Not aS Somalian pirate but the Int'L War crimes Tribunal will. No worries!

United States

#37894 Jul 9, 2013
Time for some Education...

"American leaders are perhaps not so much immoral as they are amoral. It's not that they take pleasure in causing so much death and suffering. It's that they just don't care. The same that could be said about a sociopath. As long as the death and suffering advance the agenda of the empire, as long as the right people and the right corporations gain wealth and power and privilege and prestige, as long as the death and suffering aren't happening to them or people close to them, then they just don't care about it happening to other people, including the American soldiers whom they throw into wars and who come home - the ones who make it back alive - with Agent Orange or Gulf War Syndrome eating away at their bodies. American leaders would not be in the positions they hold if they were bothered by such things."
William Blum

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37895 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am aS Somalian pirate but the Int'L War crimes Tribunal will. No worries!
Let me know when you'll be setting sail to come and arrest me, Somalian.
How does it feel to live in a mud hut? The flies must be terrible.

United States

#37896 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you support Russian and Chinese 'war-for-profiteers/War investors'(nice spelling, ignorant fool) CHOCOLATE FACE? Are Chocolate pirates something you celebrate Muhammad's day with, Somalian pig? <¦-o
No ! AGain not a Somalia pirate, you paranoid war monger! But they sell weapons to other nations to keep the US from taking advantage and plunder other countries of their resources... You ignoRANT!

USA

#37897 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
Time for some Education...
My sister is cheap, so get in line, sailors!
It's absolutely hilarious that an uneducated Somalian such as YOU would mention educating others.

United States

#37898 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
*come
I see you have english problem also, no wonder you quote " Brevity is wit of the soul' is doing you in , hiding your retardation , u afraid to write long passages. HEHEHHEE

USA

#37899 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Yes ! AGain I am a Somalia pirate, and a paranoid whore monger! I be ignoRANT!
My gawd are you stupid, Somalian.

USA

#37900 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I see i have english problem, no wonder you quote " Brevity is wit of the soul' is doing you in , hiding your retardation , u afraid to write long passages. HEHEHHEE
You don't even understand what the quote means, imbecilic pirate.
I can say more in one sentence than you could in two lifetimes, Somalian fool.

Do you get severe headaches from being mentally slow?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37901 Jul 9, 2013
That post No. 37899 is not my post, you NFL manipulated it, again million times Not Somalian. Know Now you riled me up to no ends to post more on topix day and night, BWHAHAHAAA
it be your fault

United States

#37902 Jul 9, 2013
American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia,Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#37903 Jul 9, 2013
Do you have to know anything about sailing to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?
UidiotRaceMAkEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not aS Somalian pirate but the Int'L War crimes Tribunal will. No worries!

USA

#37904 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
'
That post No. 37899 is my post, you NFL laughed at it, again million times i am Somalian.
'
Know Now you riled me up to no ends to post more on topix day and night to pimp my sister like the ignorant Somali fool that i am, BWHAHAHAAA
it be your fault i live in a mud hut.
It's entertaining to see such an idiotic Somalian stooge make an ass of himself, so post your illiterate drivel all you'd like.

United States

#37905 Jul 9, 2013
Timestin wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I can't even swim!

Do you retard , know anything about Leo Straussih Philosophy AND JOCABIAN PRECEPTS...

United States

#37906 Jul 9, 2013
I see our American war mongering Bullies the crew pf buklies are back to bully the American for peace and world civilians...

United States

#37907 Jul 9, 2013
"The United States has entered the ranks of the failed states. One of the most remarkable manifestations of a failed state is that the criminals are all inside the government operating against the people, whereas in a normal state, the criminals are on the outside of the government, operating against it. So, we now have every manifestation of being a failed state, with the government in the hands of a few Wall Street gangsters."
Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term (Left after 1 term because US corruption....) and He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37908 Jul 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
what sort of education do you need to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Somalian pirating 101:
1) Everyday is payday.
2) Praise be with Allah.
3) Don't shake your Somalian comrade's left hand.
4) Don't put too many bullet holes in your bounty.
5) Your warlord gets to rape the woman.
6) You get to rape the men, either before you kill them or after and sometimes both before and after.
7) Living hostages command a higher ransom than dead ones.
8) I you kill your Warlord, you get his title.
9) Europeans pay ransom, Americans send Navy Seals to kill you.
10) Don't sink ships before you plunder them.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37910 Jul 9, 2013
Timestin wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, just stay insight of the coast and bring an extra can of gas.

United States

#37911 Jul 9, 2013
"Africa is extremely rich in many resources, from agriculture to oil, minerals, and a huge variety of other resources used all around the world. If African nations were able to develop their own economies, use their own resources, and create their own industries and businesses, they could become self-sufficient at first, and then may become a force of great competition for the established industries and elites around the world. After all, Europe does not have much to offer in terms of resources, as the continent's wealth has largely come from plundering the resources of regions like Africa, and in becoming captains of monetary manipulation. A revitalized, vibrant, economically independent and successful Africa could spell the end of Western financial dominance. "
Andrew Gavin Marshall

USA

#37912 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
"I did your fat sister and she had horribly bad vag problems" and He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal.
No matter your inane copy/pasting, you cannot cover the fact that you're mentally incompetent, Somalian pirate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Rider on the Storm 3,813
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min ImFree2Choose 2,584
WHY the Veyron is NOT boss over the Aventador 5 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min DebraE 106,532
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Regina 654,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Toby 973,825
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Toby 64,090
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web