American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37872 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally may have figured out why you're so incredibly ignorant and stupid. One of the IEDs you were planting blew up in your face, didn't it, Somalian?
That might explain all his typos. It could be a real challenge for him to compose a decent post, when all he has to work with is a couple of mangled fingers on his blown up hands. LOL...
UidiotRaceMAkEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37873 Jul 9, 2013
You our AmeriCON War mongering Pyschos keep at it, i just come back stronger on Topix! BWAHAHHAAA

United States

#37874 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That might explain all his typos. It could be a real challenge for him to compose a decent post, when all he has to work with is a couple of mangled fingers on his blown up hands. LOL...
Wrong again , i can't type, you luckly i don't type 75 words / minute ; else you fill the wrath of my words and fingers! BWHAHAHAAA! I have all finger intact to give you heqdache

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37875 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
You AmeriCON War mongering Pyschos keep at my sister, she happens to LIKE it. i just eat cum from my backside on Topix! BWAHAHHAAA
In a format which requires concise language skills, how could you 'come back' when you've never actually arrived, Somalian stooge?

USA

#37876 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again , i can't type, you luckly i don't type 75 words / minute ;

'
else i fill the wrath of my turds and fingers in my roomy ass! BWHAHAHAAA! I have all finger in my butt to give me heqdache
Why can't you spell or put together a coherent sentence, Somalian fool?

United States

#37877 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally may have figured out why you're so incredibly ignorant and stupid. One of the IEDs you were planting blew up in your face, didn't it, Somalian?
No such thing! I see you our AmeriCAN wAR MONGERS which harm on another American civilians! Look World people and Americans who support human righgts... these evil are our American War Profiteers/ American War -weapon Manufacturers/investors ... are ones the Ruining US and world with their US war machines. Wake up time all! One for world hunanity As the Int'l War Crimes Tribunal will war mongering Bush ANd Co away for good and their war mongers.

United States

#37878 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In a format which requires concise language skills, how could you 'come back' when you've never actually arrived, Somalian stooge?
Another insipid fool in our presence, not a Somailan! My English is Ok , as those in other thread especially those Intellectuals understand me . yet you are undereducated about Civil liberties, Human rights... you our US war mongers are most evil bunch! Back a page for reference on how we all got into all these big mess at home and around the globe ! Time for you war mongers to face the light for war crimes against humanity! BHAHHAAAA

USA

#37879 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>There is such thing! Wake up time to hump my fat sister!
One for turd hunanity As the Int'l War Crimes Tribunal will war mongering Bush ANd Co away for good and their war mongers.
I can see you're desperately resorting to your typical copy/paste crap again, Somalian. Have you run out of words since that bomb blew up in your face?

Why pretend to be an American, Somalian stooge? You're not fooling anyone.

USA

#37880 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Another insipid fool in our presence, and a Somailan!

My English is SHIT , as those in other thread especially those anti-Intellectuals understand my gibberish!

Time for you war mongers to get some face from my fat sister. BHAHHAAAA
Do you consider yourself to be an intellectual, Somalian pirate? Why is your English so terrible?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37881 Jul 9, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATEMAkEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Another insipid fool in our presence, not a Somailan! My English is Ok , as those in other thread especially those Intellectuals understand me . yet you are undereducated about Civil liberties, Human rights... you our US war mongers are most evil bunch! Back a page for reference on how we all got into all these big mess at home and around the globe ! Time for you war mongers to face the light for war crimes against humanity! BHAHHAAAA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, do these 'intellectuals' you speak of chew khat and carry AK-47s, dumb Somalian?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37882 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, do these 'intellectuals' you speak of chew khat and carry AK-47s, dumb Somalian?
NO! Agian I said Million times NOT a Somalian, you paranoid Jughead, an American who speak up against war mongers like you who ruined US and world with your war machines.

United States

#37883 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider yourself to be an intellectual, Somalian pirate? Why is your English so terrible?
No, but i speak to intellectuals ! And you are a war mongering right wing extremist American jugheads who had got US aND the world into this big mess. U should be ashame of yourselves! As the Int'l War Crimes tribunal had tried war mongering Bush & Co., and you not exempt war m ongering jugheads! BWHAHHAHAAA

USA

#37884 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No, but i speak to intellectuals ! had tried war mongering Bush & Co., and you not exempt war m ongering jugheads! BWHAHHAHAAA
What would an intellectual have to do with an idiot such as you, Somalian oinker? Does it physically hurt to be stupid?

USA

#37885 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>NO! Agian I said Million times I AM a Somalian, and a paranoid Jughead, a fake American who speak up for whore mongers like me who ruined his sister with machines.
It's perfectly obvious you're not American, Somalian stooge. Why does your English suck, dullard?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37886 Jul 9, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMOLIANbutt PIRATEMAkEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see our racist war mongering bully is on the loose again, No not a chocolate pirate , and not a jailbird! I see you paranoia your McCartisym trip with new twist is rearing it ugly head again, who next --- Handicap of Society, old ladies... You our right wing AmeriCON warmongers are destroyers of civil liberties, human rights... you Nitwit Grunting jugheads are ignorant! BWHAHAHAHAHAA But the International waf crimes tribunal had tried Bush & Co ...for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you next! Know Wonder over 184 nations given US the big middle Fingers! You our American war supporters/ war mongers/ war-for-profiteers/War - Weapon manufacturers/War investors had ruined US and the world with you obnoxious war machines. You an Evil bunch War mongering NeoCONS... Satanic Evil that you are, you mass are world murderers, mass plunderers...
Do you support Russian and Chinese 'war-for-profiteers/War investors'(nice spelling, ignorant fool) CHOCOLATE FACE? Are Chocolate pirates something you celebrate Muhammad's day with, Somalian pig? <¦-o

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37887 Jul 9, 2013
what sort of education do you need to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>No, but i speak to intellectuals ! And you are a war mongering right wing extremist American jugheads who had got US aND the world into this big mess. U should be ashame of yourselves! As the Int'l War Crimes tribunal had tried war mongering Bush & Co., and you not exempt war m ongering jugheads! BWHAHHAHAAA

United States

#37888 Jul 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
what sort of education do you need to become a Somali pirate !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Look Radekt Radick head , Sorry not a Somailan pirate! All i Know you no different from Somalian Pirates , you just dress in Corporate Suit , you another Financial ponZi schmeers who pilfered money and assets from poor old ladies with small savings, and the steal from naive. bt those Pirates are different take from Rich and give back to poor sometimes! And you deserve no respect from me and others! So, what have you to say, your own big mouth gave you away! Don't you , RADICK , feel ashame for stealing from Old ladies and others ... off their little savings. So what you have to say moron?

USA

#37889 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Look , Sorry I am a Somailan pirate!
'
those Pirates are different take from Rich and give back to poor sometimes!
I knew you'd start praising your pirate comrades before long, Somalian stooge.

United States

#37890 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd start praising your pirate comrades before long, Somalian stooge.
no. 37889 post is not my post, you NFL is one who manipulated it! not a Somailain, you war Monger ! What is like to HAve Int'l War crimes Tribunal had to tried Bush for war crimes agaisnt humanity! You not exempt NFL, as you are next, sooner of later it catch up to, as you in one of your post tou admit you are Cohort of Bush & Co... Light and Justice will prevail against you evil AmericON war mongering animals! BWHAHAHAAA Even the aMERICAN AMerican Begining to Renounce their US Citizens! You right wING aMERICON wAR MONGERS wILL BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES SOONER OF LATER! NO WORRY THEY COMIMG For YOU!

USA

#37891 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
no. 37889 post is my post, I am a Somailain, and a whore Monger !
BWHAHAHAAA NO WORRY THEY COMIMG on my sister's face!
Will you came and arrest me in your little pirate boat, Somalian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 654,606
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Ban on a Tor 65,025
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 5 min AccIndy 181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Gabriel 973,995
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. 39 min The Way It Really Is 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 45,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tortise62 281,972
More from around the web