Comments
29,341 - 29,360 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37815 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
No surprise there. The Middle East will never change. The pedophile cult called Islam condones all of this violence
Very true! Yasser Arafat made hundreds of millions of dollars as a purveyor of terrorism and the left-wing progressives bought into his game hook line and sinker, continually funnelling money and political support his way, against Israel.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37816 Jul 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Very true! Yasser Arafat made hundreds of millions of dollars as a purveyor of terrorism and the left-wing progressives bought into his game hook line and sinker, continually funnelling money and political support his way, against Israel.
That's why we should give Israel as much support as possible, step the drone attacks and....bomb bomb Iran as McCain put it. These are the three fundamental steps to world peace..

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37817 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we should give Israel as much support as possible, step the drone attacks and....bomb bomb Iran as McCain put it. These are the three fundamental steps to world peace..
Agreed!

Location hidden

#37818 Jul 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed!
I am really disappointed that we are all in peace talks with the Taliban. That should never happen. We should all be pulling our weight until they're finished. I see the logic though. Hold Israel off their attack on Iran until we pull the troops out and then go and cut the head off rather than hacking at the other end like we have been..

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

#37819 Jul 7, 2013
We are in peace talks with the Taliban so that when we pull out they don't overthrow the current government and take over the country again
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really disappointed that we are all in peace talks with the Taliban. That should never happen. We should all be pulling our weight until they're finished. I see the logic though. Hold Israel off their attack on Iran until we pull the troops out and then go and cut the head off rather than hacking at the other end like we have been..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37820 Jul 7, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
We are in peace talks with the Taliban so that when we pull out they don't overthrow the current government and take over the country again
<quoted text>
It makes no matter, as soon as we leave, Karzai is history and the Taliban will just give us the 'Middle Finger".
UiDiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37821 Jul 7, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no matter, as soon as we leave, Karzai is history and the Taliban will just give us the 'Middle Finger".
Worst U should know over 184 nations gave the US the Big middle Fingers! Enjoy! And, worst add injury to this , as quote number of American Affluent class are leaving USA this past and even renounce their US citizens ! ENJOY US war mongers!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37822 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>Worst U should know over 184 nations gave the US the Big middle Fingers! Enjoy! And, worst add injury to this , as quote number of American Affluent class are leaving USA this past and even renounce their US citizens ! ENJOY US war mongers!
What would YOU know about either the USA OR affluence, Somalian?

United States

#37823 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would YOU know about either the USA OR affluence, Somalian?
Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed moron . Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!
Know who Bill Maher is, and what he said about most AMericans as ...
(Fill in) You dumb Azzhat!

USA

#37824 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>Because , I Somalian, so i blow more Americans ,
Why can't you write or understand English Somalian slob?

United States

#37825 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you write or understand English Somalian slob?
I did not write that post but you did , like i said not a Somalian!

Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed REdnecked moron .

Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!

United States

#37826 Jul 7, 2013
post no 37824 is not my post, you manipulated it, like i said not a Somalian, you are paranoid ! Know wonder over over 184 nations give the US the big middle fingers! Enjoy u war mongering Redneck Azzhat!

USA

#37827 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>I did write that post , like i said a Somalian!
Because , I Somalian, so i blow more Americans , as u are an
You said that earlier, Somalian fool.

United States

#37828 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that earlier, Somalian fool.
nowhere i said that, you manipulated the posts, those posts are not my, like i said million time not a somalian you war mongering Redneck Azzhat! You are delusional and paranoid, no wonder you have so many enemies worldwide because you our US war mongers plunder other world of its raw resources...

USA

#37829 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
post no 37824 is my post, like i said I am a Somalian, and am paranoid ! Kt!
Yes, you sais THAT before too, Somalian pirate.

United States

#37830 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you sais THAT before too, Somalian pirate.
U dreaming Warmongering Redneck Azzhat! Not a somalian pirate, you pinhead grunt!

United States

#37831 Jul 7, 2013
anonymous young woman who runs the Internet Web site 'Baghdad Burn' wrote on May 7, 2004

Nemesis
The Last Days of the American Republic
by Chalmers Johnson, p9

"I don't understand the 'shock' Americans claim to feel at the lurid pictures [from Abu Ghraib prison]. You've seen the troops break down doors and terrify women and children... curse, scream, push, pull, and throw people to the ground with a boot over their head. You've seen troops shoot civilians in cold blood. You've seen them bomb cities and towns. You've seen them burn cars and humans using tanks and helicopters .... I sometimes get e-mails asking me to propose solutions or make suggestions. Fine. Today's lesson: don't rape, don't torture, don't kill, and get out while you can-while it still looks like you have a choice .... Chaos? Civil war? We'll take our chances-just take your puppets, your tanks, your smart weapons, your dumb politicians, your lies, your empty promises, your rapists, your sadistic torturers and go.

United States

#37832 Jul 7, 2013
America Planned Parenthood (APP) Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. 1922
"
Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

====\\
hide under PP is America Eugenic Program on AMericans according to race at home and around the world. EVIL US malthusians!

Like Bill MAher made an corrected assessment as Pronounced

Location hidden

#37833 Jul 7, 2013
UiDiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed moron . Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!
If you're American, why is your English so shit?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37834 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're American, why is your English so shit?
Yet Another Ignorant Ignoranus of our war mongering fool in our mere presence, a real mendacious obsequious subservient for my many plays on you meat heat. Try that for Engrish BWHAHAhaHAHAh @ u Azzhat@ Get a dictionary MTF!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 732,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 257,995
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 538,947
Last Word + 2 15 min Tender Mercies 501
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min New Age Spiritual... 599,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min EdmondWA 94,669
Dumb liberal logic 25 min Bev Jamison 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••