American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UiDiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37832 Jul 7, 2013
America Planned Parenthood (APP) Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. 1922
"
Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

====\\
hide under PP is America Eugenic Program on AMericans according to race at home and around the world. EVIL US malthusians!

Like Bill MAher made an corrected assessment as Pronounced

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37833 Jul 7, 2013
UiDiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed moron . Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!
Know who Bill Maher is, and what he said about most AMericans as ...
(Fill in) You dumb Azzhat!
If you're American, why is your English so shit?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37834 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're American, why is your English so shit?
Yet Another Ignorant Ignoranus of our war mongering fool in our mere presence, a real mendacious obsequious subservient for my many plays on you meat heat. Try that for Engrish BWHAHAhaHAHAh @ u Azzhat@ Get a dictionary MTF!

United States

#37835 Jul 7, 2013
US senator Barbara Mikulski interviewed a peasant woman, a victim of the El Mazote massacre in El Salvador in 1981, where a US trained elite battalion killed more than 1,000 people

"Many members of her family were killed. She personally saw children around the age of eight being raped, and then [the soldiers] would take their bayonets and make mincemeat out of them. With their guns they would shoot at their faces.... The Army would cut people up and put soap and coffee in their stomachs as a mocking,[the woman said]. They would slit the stomach of a pregnant woman and take the child out, as if they were taking eggs out of an iguana. That is what I saw.

United States

#37836 Jul 7, 2013
"War means blind obedience, unthinking stupidity, brutish callousness, wanton destruction, and irresponsible murder."
Alexander Berkman

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37837 Jul 7, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US senator Barbara Mikulski interviewed a peasant woman, a victim of the El Mazote massacre in El Salvador in 1981, where a US trained elite battalion killed more than 1,000 people

"Many members of her family were killed. She personally saw children around the age of eight being raped, and then [the soldiers] would take their bayonets and make mincemeat out of them. With their guns they would shoot at their faces.... The Army would cut people up and put soap and coffee in their stomachs as a mocking,[the woman said]. They would slit the stomach of a pregnant woman and take the child out, as if they were taking eggs out of an iguana. That is what I saw.
Wow if some random women said it, it must be true!

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37838 Jul 7, 2013
Woman*

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37839 Jul 7, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Another Ignorant Ignoranus of our war mongering fool in our mere presence, a real mendacious obsequious subservient for my many plays on you meat heat. Try that for Engrish BWHAHAhaHAHAh @ u Azzhat@ Get a dictionary MTF!
It's still no better

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37840 Jul 8, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really disappointed that we are all in peace talks with the Taliban. That should never happen. We should all be pulling our weight until they're finished. I see the logic though. Hold Israel off their attack on Iran until we pull the troops out and then go and cut the head off rather than hacking at the other end like we have been..
It should have been Iran and Pakistan in the first place and we should asses our alliance with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the rest of the those Arab countries we keep propping up.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37841 Jul 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It should have been Iran and Pakistan in the first place and we should asses our alliance with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the rest of the those Arab countries we keep propping up.
Yeah, Bush was an idiot. Iran then Pakistan/Afghanistan. Why the US supports those evil fuckers is beyond me. The only way to have a good functioning Islamic country is to pound them every so often just to keep them behaving.
The Afghan drawdown will be mostly complete by the year's end and we can start looking at what we will do with Iran. It'll probably be the old transitional government after a shitload of bombing and then goodbye and good luck scenario..
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#37842 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>U dreaming Warmongering Redneck Azzhat! Not a somalian pirate, you pinhead grunt!
Q:How do you kill 40 flies with ONE whack?
A:Smash a Somali Pirate in the face with a shovel......
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37843 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Know who Bill Maher is, and what he said about most AMericans as ...
(Fill in) You dumb Azzhat!
Maher????

He does have his moments

"Nutcase" "building seven"

How was your 4th Doc Hypocrite?

Celebrate your independence?
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#37844 Jul 8, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks we could've taken on Japan is a fuckwit
stop talking like your mother, did I say we could take japan ,,,, NO if I remember one genral fled [U.S ] to escaoe the japs and came to australia . you should read abit more my little tassy devil
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37845 Jul 8, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Q:How do you kill 40 flies with ONE whack?
A:Smash a Somali Pirate in the face with a shovel......
Morning Fatboy!(If appropriate)

Good one :-)
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37846 Jul 8, 2013
post no 37824 is not my post, you manipulated it, like i said not a Somalian, you are paranoid ! Know wonder over over 184 nations give the US the big middle fingers! Enjoy u war mongering Redneck Azzhat!
Yazz butt..

now the syrians/iran are fighting al queada. Soon , it appears Egypotians may join in as well.
Maybe they can all finger each other?

Doc H do you like the way the Talitubbies treat their people?
(and bhudda statues)
soft cocks

Magill, Australia

#37847 Jul 8, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
sorry for the spelling folks
just trying to type so limpy can understand
the only limpy one here is you, thats why they call you softcock lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37848 Jul 8, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there. The Middle East will never change. The pedophile cult called Islam condones all of this violence
Status quo for the middeast, it would seem.
Jihad is "holy"?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37849 Jul 8, 2013
I suck soft cocks dry wrote:
<quoted text>stop talking like your mother, did I say we could take japan ,,,, NO if I remember one genral fled [U.S ] to escaoe the japs and came to australia . you should read abit more my little tassy devil
More erroneous bullshit from an Iranian national with a Australian proxy. Due you ever post anything factual, pig?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37850 Jul 8, 2013
I lick soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>the only limpy one here is you, thats why they call you softcock lol
You really sound like you know your way around a cock, pig.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37851 Jul 8, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>stop talking like your mother, did I say we could take japan ,,,, NO if I remember one genral fled [U.S ] to escaoe the japs and came to australia . you should read abit more my little tassy devil
Right. So he escaped where they weren't attacking to a place that was being attacked. Does that make sense to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Pinkwater 110,146
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Devil number 666 982,282
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 1 hr Trump s Birtherex... 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Phooey 675,539
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr True Gods Child 46,191
More from around the web