American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37811 Jul 7, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
and yes the s.a.s is best trained and the most . hardest to get into and does train around the world.. and the hardest trained army is great britain ,, YOU DO HAVE THAT COMPUTER IN FRONT OF YOU USE IT,,,,alltho the empire is gone we still have the respect all around the world..... and thats a fact.my farther was one of them how stormed the iran building in the early 80s
s it about time to do it again?

Storm I mean?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37812 Jul 7, 2013
sorry for the spelling folks

just trying to type so limpy can understand
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#37813 Jul 7, 2013
the head of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, issued a call to arms after the military coup ousted Islamist Morsi.

In a chilling statement, he called for sharia law, claimed democracy had failed and vowed to target Christians, who he said were involved in “a war on Islam”.

It led to concerns about the safety of tourist areas popular with Britons.

Islamist terror group Ansar Al Sharia, which was linked to the killing of the American ambassador to Libya, said it would gather arms and start training for the imposition of Islamic rule.

More than 1,000 people were injured as fighting swept the country yesterday.

A running battle took place in Cairo and 12 people died when Islamists opened fire at an anti-Morsi rally in Alexandria.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egypt...
Follow us:@DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37814 Jul 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
the head of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, issued a call to arms after the military coup ousted Islamist Morsi.

In a chilling statement, he called for sharia law, claimed democracy had failed and vowed to target Christians, who he said were involved in “a war on Islam”.

It led to concerns about the safety of tourist areas popular with Britons.

Islamist terror group Ansar Al Sharia, which was linked to the killing of the American ambassador to Libya, said it would gather arms and start training for the imposition of Islamic rule.

More than 1,000 people were injured as fighting swept the country yesterday.

A running battle took place in Cairo and 12 people died when Islamists opened fire at an anti-Morsi rally in Alexandria.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egypt...
Follow us:@DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
No surprise there. The Middle East will never change. The pedophile cult called Islam condones all of this violence

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37815 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
No surprise there. The Middle East will never change. The pedophile cult called Islam condones all of this violence
Very true! Yasser Arafat made hundreds of millions of dollars as a purveyor of terrorism and the left-wing progressives bought into his game hook line and sinker, continually funnelling money and political support his way, against Israel.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37816 Jul 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Very true! Yasser Arafat made hundreds of millions of dollars as a purveyor of terrorism and the left-wing progressives bought into his game hook line and sinker, continually funnelling money and political support his way, against Israel.
That's why we should give Israel as much support as possible, step the drone attacks and....bomb bomb Iran as McCain put it. These are the three fundamental steps to world peace..

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37817 Jul 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we should give Israel as much support as possible, step the drone attacks and....bomb bomb Iran as McCain put it. These are the three fundamental steps to world peace..
Agreed!

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#37818 Jul 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed!
I am really disappointed that we are all in peace talks with the Taliban. That should never happen. We should all be pulling our weight until they're finished. I see the logic though. Hold Israel off their attack on Iran until we pull the troops out and then go and cut the head off rather than hacking at the other end like we have been..

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37819 Jul 7, 2013
We are in peace talks with the Taliban so that when we pull out they don't overthrow the current government and take over the country again
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really disappointed that we are all in peace talks with the Taliban. That should never happen. We should all be pulling our weight until they're finished. I see the logic though. Hold Israel off their attack on Iran until we pull the troops out and then go and cut the head off rather than hacking at the other end like we have been..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37820 Jul 7, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
We are in peace talks with the Taliban so that when we pull out they don't overthrow the current government and take over the country again
<quoted text>
It makes no matter, as soon as we leave, Karzai is history and the Taliban will just give us the 'Middle Finger".
UiDiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37821 Jul 7, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no matter, as soon as we leave, Karzai is history and the Taliban will just give us the 'Middle Finger".
Worst U should know over 184 nations gave the US the Big middle Fingers! Enjoy! And, worst add injury to this , as quote number of American Affluent class are leaving USA this past and even renounce their US citizens ! ENJOY US war mongers!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37822 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>Worst U should know over 184 nations gave the US the Big middle Fingers! Enjoy! And, worst add injury to this , as quote number of American Affluent class are leaving USA this past and even renounce their US citizens ! ENJOY US war mongers!
What would YOU know about either the USA OR affluence, Somalian?

United States

#37823 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would YOU know about either the USA OR affluence, Somalian?
Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed moron . Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!
Know who Bill Maher is, and what he said about most AMericans as ...
(Fill in) You dumb Azzhat!

An NFL Fan

USA

#37824 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>Because , I Somalian, so i blow more Americans ,
Why can't you write or understand English Somalian slob?

United States

#37825 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you write or understand English Somalian slob?
I did not write that post but you did , like i said not a Somalian!

Because , I not Somalian, so i know more about us Americans , as u are an uneducated War mongering redneck American dimwit like u who lack knowledge about world affairs ... ; you listen to much faux media no wonder you Brainwashed REdnecked moron .

Yankees dislike you dumb hillbilly redneck like you and take your confederate flag and buried it!

Know who Bill Maher is, and what he said about most AMericans as ...
(Fill in) You dumb Azzhat!

United States

#37826 Jul 7, 2013
post no 37824 is not my post, you manipulated it, like i said not a Somalian, you are paranoid ! Know wonder over over 184 nations give the US the big middle fingers! Enjoy u war mongering Redneck Azzhat!

An NFL Fan

USA

#37827 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
<quoted text>I did write that post , like i said a Somalian!
Because , I Somalian, so i blow more Americans , as u are an
You said that earlier, Somalian fool.

United States

#37828 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that earlier, Somalian fool.
nowhere i said that, you manipulated the posts, those posts are not my, like i said million time not a somalian you war mongering Redneck Azzhat! You are delusional and paranoid, no wonder you have so many enemies worldwide because you our US war mongers plunder other world of its raw resources...

An NFL Fan

USA

#37829 Jul 7, 2013
iDiot wrote:
post no 37824 is my post, like i said I am a Somalian, and am paranoid ! Kt!
Yes, you sais THAT before too, Somalian pirate.

United States

#37830 Jul 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you sais THAT before too, Somalian pirate.
U dreaming Warmongering Redneck Azzhat! Not a somalian pirate, you pinhead grunt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min MUQ2 45,806
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 20 min DundeeDank 5
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 33 min andet1987 3,383
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 39 min andet1987 2
The Future of Politics in America 42 min macholibre 177
Black vs White sperm fertility 46 min andet1987 3
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 53 min macholibre 512
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 87,945
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,182
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr Devil number 666 466
More from around the web