AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37730 Jul 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That pig you addressed is not an Australian, it's a Moslem pig with an Australian proxy!
don't think so, your not american your koren. tell the truth cock breath
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37731 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The poms and the other commonwealth countries are pissweak now as well. Nobody comes even close to the US
so wrong so wrong ,,,,,, shit if it wasn't for the poms they wouldn't even get there planes off the aircraft carrier, look that one up, they always look up to great britain. as for astralia in war we gave you a chance remember ,and you fucked that up, thats why your still in the commonwealth, if you don't like it get out, mmmm coz you .. but you can look that one up aswell and see why
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37733 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The poms and the other commonwealth countries are pissweak now as well. Nobody comes even close to the US
tasmaniac isn't apart of australia . it hangs on like a peace of shit ready to fall of your ass. the best thing we poms did is wipe out the black race there. o yea hitler wasn't the first to wipe a race out lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37734 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Muslims
Moslems are the scourge of the Earth.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37735 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>tasmaniac isn't apart of australia . it hangs on like a peace of shit ready to fall of your ass. the best thing we poms did is wipe out the black race there. o yea hitler wasn't the first to wipe a race out lol
It's a good thing most cretins such as you are too feeble to breed.

USA

#37736 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>so wrong so wrong ,,,,,, shit if it wasn't for the poms they wouldn't even get there planes off the aircraft carrier, look that one up, they always look up to great britain. as for astralia in war we gave you a chance remember ,and you fucked that up, thats why your still in the commonwealth, if you don't like it get out, mmmm coz you .. but you can look that one up aswell and see why
Another jumbled string of words.

I asked before if anyone had ever accused you of stupidity.
No need to answer, bozo.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37737 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>tasmaniac isn't apart of australia . it hangs on like a peace of shit ready to fall of your ass. the best thing we poms did is wipe out the black race there. o yea hitler wasn't the first to wipe a race out lol
Hitler didn't wipe a race out

Location hidden

#37738 Jul 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Moslems are the scourge of the Earth.
I agree
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37739 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler didn't wipe a race out
you sure of that ,,,, he made more than you think,,,,, look it up and we my friend are still doing what he did back then..... even america ,wants to wipe out the muslim race ,,,, nothing has changed never will.. IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER

USA

#37740 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>you sure of that ,,,, he made more than you think,,,,, look it up and we my friend are still doing what he did back then..... even america ,wants to wipe out the muslim race ,,,, nothing has changed never will.. IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER
Nice use of punctuation, genius. Maybe you should 'look it up'.
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37741 Jul 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another jumbled string of words.
I asked before if anyone had ever accused you of stupidity.
No need to answer, bozo.
tell me how invented the aircraft carrier, and how the planes take off and who invented it, who invented the tank. and so on. thats why you keep so close to great britain , even the first computer, o and the toilet paper that you wipe your shit off your ass, every time you wipe your as remember who invented it, go ahead look who invented most of todays morden things great britain. you would be still building forts and sitting around your camp fire, trying to look for leaves to wipe your hillbilly ass on. you haven't had your inderpendece to this day .you still look up to great britain ....you carn't let go

USA

#37742 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>tell me how invented the aircraft carrier, and how the planes take off and who invented it, who invented the tank. and so on. thats why you keep so close to great britain , even the n't had your inderpendece to this day .you still look up to great britain ....you carn't let go
When I wipe, I'll remember your complete lack of intellect, OK, dullard?

Why do you hack up the English language? Are you stupid?

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37743 Jul 5, 2013
In honor of July 4th and the Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island, North Korea had an eating contest, Dung Wung Kim won the contest by eating over 500 lbs of tree bark ..... he wins a get out of the Gulag free pass

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37744 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>you sure of that ,,,, he made more than you think,,,,, look it up and we my friend are still doing what he did back then..... even america ,wants to wipe out the muslim race ,,,, nothing has changed never will.. IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER
Islam is not a race or ethnicity, ignorant pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37745 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>tell me how invented the aircraft carrier, and how the planes take off and who invented it, who invented the tank. and so on. thats why you keep so close to great britain , even the first computer, o and the toilet paper that you wipe your shit off your ass, every time you wipe your as remember who invented it, go ahead look who invented most of todays morden things great britain. you would be still building forts and sitting around your camp fire, trying to look for leaves to wipe your hillbilly ass on. you haven't had your inderpendece to this day .you still look up to great britain ....you carn't let go
What's toilet paper have to do with you? You use your left hand and a rusty pail full of dirty water to wipe yours, illiterate Moslem pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37746 Jul 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
In honor of July 4th and the Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island, North Korea had an eating contest, Dung Wung Kim won the contest by eating over 500 lbs of tree bark ..... he wins a get out of the Gulag free pass
You forgot to mention, he garnished his entre with DUNG beetles. LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37747 Jul 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When I wipe, I'll remember your complete lack of intellect, OK, dullard?
Why do you hack up the English language? Are you stupid?
Yes, It's very stupid!

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37748 Jul 5, 2013
And who needs a Nathan's Hot Dog when you've got tree bark and dung beetles !?!?!?!?!?
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention, he garnished his entre with DUNG beetles. LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37749 Jul 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And who needs a Nathan's Hot Dog when you've got tree bark and dung beetles !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Don't forget fire ants for desert!

Location hidden

#37750 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
Muslims aren't a race dickhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Haiku a day ... 4 min -TheExam- 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Christian with Jesus 810,743
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Think 574,685
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lil whispers 2,024
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 31 min dollarsbill 1,042
Any GAY or BI guy wanna text or skype? (Feb '13) 32 min jtg0007 22
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 34 min Senecus 33,177
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min New Age Spiritual... 608,326
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Pokay 269,141
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,936
More from around the web