AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37709 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's confused because all of its commie compatriots have abandoned it in a full speed retreat. Now it falls back on the only thing it really knows and understands, which is gay sex. To coin one of its favorite phrases,'so sad so sad'. LOL...
lol me a commie,, far from it,,,,,,americans should stand for war crimes. maybe the commies yoy seek are planing something, which I carn't blame them ,,,,,,,I don't take sides .I don't followsheep . YOU DO. your goverment always lie to you more fool you

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37710 Jul 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when it's the only thing you are experienced at .........
I'm just saying.
Well, someone did tell me that Perth Australia does have alot of homosexuals. They also say g'day mate differently there than other aussies....more like gay'day mate.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37711 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's confused because all of its commie compatriots have abandoned it in a full speed retreat. Now it falls back on the only thing it really knows and understands, which is gay sex. To coin one of its favorite phrases,'so sad so sad'. LOL...
Commies are into that kind of communal thing eh, I'll scatch your bag you scratch mine...LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37712 Jul 3, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>lol me a commie,, far from it,,,,,,americans should stand for war crimes. maybe the commies yoy seek are planing something, which I carn't blame them ,,,,,,,I don't take sides .I don't followsheep . YOU DO. your goverment always lie to you more fool you
Were you trying to say something illiterate, pig? I "carn't" understand your incoherent babble, uneducated little commie.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37713 Jul 3, 2013
ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>thanks bro lol u must b gay why not blow him some kissers
You used to blow horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure. You loved his Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs so much, you put them in your bum before eating them, pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37714 Jul 3, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>no but I really luvs cock in my ass!
Of course you do, pig.
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37715 Jul 4, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, someone did tell me that Perth Australia does have alot of homosexuals. They also say g'day mate differently there than other aussies....more like gay'day mate.
think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37716 Jul 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you trying to say something illiterate, pig? I "carn't" understand your incoherent babble, uneducated little commie.
YOU AMERICANS carn't think for yourselfs
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37717 Jul 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do, pig.
wonder who's the gay one here YOU ARE
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37718 Jul 4, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Commies are into that kind of communal thing eh, I'll scatch your bag you scratch mine...LOL
still shagging them moose are you , you will get busterd one day bye your gay boy friend

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37719 Jul 4, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
Actually, that's because our own navy is a joke
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37721 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
thats so true ,thats why we are in the commonwealth....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37722 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
A piss poor attempt at sounding wise and worldly, pig!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37723 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU AMERICANS carn't think for yourselfs
You 'carn't' think well enough to spell can't, pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37724 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>wonder who's the gay one here I AM.
Of course you are, you're a transgender, pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37725 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>still shagging them moose are you , you will get busterd one day bye your gay boy friend
you've been shagging little boys at your mosque for quite some time, Moslem pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37726 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>thats so true ,thats why we are in the commonwealth....
You're not apart of anything other than a Moslem theocracy, pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37727 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That pig you addressed is not an Australian, it's a Moslem pig with an Australian proxy!

Location hidden

#37728 Jul 5, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>thats so true ,thats why we are in the commonwealth....
The poms and the other commonwealth countries are pissweak now as well. Nobody comes even close to the US

Location hidden

#37729 Jul 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That pig you addressed is not an Australian, it's a Moslem pig with an Australian proxy!
I don't like Muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 773,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Rider on the Storm 175,491
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 558,700
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min His Eminency dr S... 604,732
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 8 min Lawrence James co... 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 264,947
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,648