American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37704 Jul 3, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>thanks bro lol u must b gay why not blow him some kissers
Another gay talking grey troll. Is that all you guys talk about? Every few posts here and there to people is always about some gay thing.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37705 Jul 3, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>thanks bro lol u must b gay why not blow him some kissers
Feeling left out? Here you can have this....!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37706 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay talking grey troll. Is that all you guys talk about? Every few posts here and there to people is always about some gay thing.
Hey, when it's the only thing you are experienced at .........

I'm just saying.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37707 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay talking grey troll. Is that all you guys talk about? Every few posts here and there to people is always about some gay thing.
It's confused because all of its commie compatriots have abandoned it in a full speed retreat. Now it falls back on the only thing it really knows and understands, which is gay sex. To coin one of its favorite phrases,'so sad so sad'. LOL...
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37708 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that make you a lesbian then? you've always clamed to be a woman, ditch pig.
no but your mother luvs cock
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37709 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's confused because all of its commie compatriots have abandoned it in a full speed retreat. Now it falls back on the only thing it really knows and understands, which is gay sex. To coin one of its favorite phrases,'so sad so sad'. LOL...
lol me a commie,, far from it,,,,,,americans should stand for war crimes. maybe the commies yoy seek are planing something, which I carn't blame them ,,,,,,,I don't take sides .I don't followsheep . YOU DO. your goverment always lie to you more fool you

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37710 Jul 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when it's the only thing you are experienced at .........
I'm just saying.
Well, someone did tell me that Perth Australia does have alot of homosexuals. They also say g'day mate differently there than other aussies....more like gay'day mate.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37711 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's confused because all of its commie compatriots have abandoned it in a full speed retreat. Now it falls back on the only thing it really knows and understands, which is gay sex. To coin one of its favorite phrases,'so sad so sad'. LOL...
Commies are into that kind of communal thing eh, I'll scatch your bag you scratch mine...LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37712 Jul 3, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>lol me a commie,, far from it,,,,,,americans should stand for war crimes. maybe the commies yoy seek are planing something, which I carn't blame them ,,,,,,,I don't take sides .I don't followsheep . YOU DO. your goverment always lie to you more fool you
Were you trying to say something illiterate, pig? I "carn't" understand your incoherent babble, uneducated little commie.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37713 Jul 3, 2013
ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>thanks bro lol u must b gay why not blow him some kissers
You used to blow horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure. You loved his Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs so much, you put them in your bum before eating them, pig.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37714 Jul 3, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>no but I really luvs cock in my ass!
Of course you do, pig.
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37715 Jul 4, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, someone did tell me that Perth Australia does have alot of homosexuals. They also say g'day mate differently there than other aussies....more like gay'day mate.
think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37716 Jul 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you trying to say something illiterate, pig? I "carn't" understand your incoherent babble, uneducated little commie.
YOU AMERICANS carn't think for yourselfs
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37717 Jul 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do, pig.
wonder who's the gay one here YOU ARE
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37718 Jul 4, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Commies are into that kind of communal thing eh, I'll scatch your bag you scratch mine...LOL
still shagging them moose are you , you will get busterd one day bye your gay boy friend

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37719 Jul 4, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
Actually, that's because our own navy is a joke
AN AFL FAN

Sydney, Australia

#37721 Jul 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's because our own navy is a joke
thats so true ,thats why we are in the commonwealth....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37722 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>think you better look were you live ,, lol is that why americans come to peth to party twith them lol. so qwick to dock your little fleet here
A piss poor attempt at sounding wise and worldly, pig!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37723 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU AMERICANS carn't think for yourselfs
You 'carn't' think well enough to spell can't, pig.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37724 Jul 5, 2013
AN ASSHOLE wrote:
<quoted text>wonder who's the gay one here I AM.
Of course you are, you're a transgender, pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 min good guy with love 71
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 min Poppyann 2,994
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Jake999 45,581
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 16 min gundee123 4,938
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Neville Thompson 282,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 70,132
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 1 hr BonBonz6139 3,130
More from around the web