American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37650 Jun 27, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the rest of the band of fools you run with, pig? <¦-o
Here's one of Chocolates posts on Topix under his second name in 2008, his original name, the first of many was Idiot One and we started off calling him IO, but as you can see we had to change over time to a more fitting name! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TGTPH90...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37651 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one of Chocolates posts on Topix under his second name in 2008, his original name, the first of many was Idiot One and we started off calling him IO, but as you can see we had to change over time to a more fitting name! lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TGTPH90...
That writing style is unmistakable. LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#37652 Jun 27, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That writing style is unmistakable. LOL
No doubt Somalian pirate lol!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37653 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt Somalian pirate lol!
All the khat he's chewing makes his hands shaky, so he has trouble typing. LOL
Johnny Boy

United States

#37654 Jun 27, 2013
Same worthless Idiots. But I could not help but to stop in And tell everyone the great news I sold Out For A nice bit of cash.I still have my Oklahoma Company.But Might sell It too...How much ha ha wouldn't you like to know. but I will say I am set...to do what ever I want and it went straight into a trust fund that the gooberment will never get their greedy hands on.Funny but the first thing I bought was a new lawn mower.And the wife A New Camaro. Black And it's getting new center lines and hood clips At this moment hard work does pay off....next I will be flipping houses....Tired of roofing..... So I am done just like i have been done with you brainwashed government slaves. But may Yahweh bless each And everyone of you......

But A warning I will give you pull your heads out of your asses and see how you worship a satanic gooberment and worship a flag that i would not wipe my ass with......and because you support war when you stand before your maker you will be guilty of the murder of all the innocent women and children that have been murdered at the hands of the evil beastly system So post away Because I promise you I will not read them nor will I waste my time with warmongers and god worshipers and homosexuals.

And I did all this over a few words love not the world or the things in it and come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins

And all you have to do to become successful is live by the 613 laws of the creator.....Now with great pride I would like to tell you to kiss my ass.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37655 Jun 27, 2013
Johnny Boys wife has male genetalia wrote:
Same worthless Idiots. But I could not help but to stop in And tell everyone the great news I sold Out For A nice bit of cash.I still have my Oklahoma Company.But Might sell It too...How much ha ha wouldn't you like to know. but I will say I am set...to do what ever I want and it went straight into a trust fund that the gooberment will never get their greedy hands on.Funny but the first thing I bought was a new lawn mower.And the wife A New Camaro. Black And it's getting new center lines and hood clips At this moment hard work does pay off....next I will be flipping houses....Tired of roofing..... So I am done just like i have been done with you brainwashed government slaves. But may Yahweh bless each And everyone of you......
But A warning I will give you pull your heads out of your asses and see how you worship a satanic gooberment and worship a flag that i would not wipe my ass with......and because you support war when you stand before your maker you will be guilty of the murder of all the innocent women and children that have been murdered at the hands of the evil beastly system So post away Because I promise you I will not read them nor will I waste my time with warmongers and god worshipers and homosexuals.
And I did all this over a few words love not the world or the things in it and come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins
And all you have to do to become successful is live by the 613 laws of the creator.....Now with great pride I would like to tell you to kiss my ass.
Oh, so you just got out of jail. I was hoping a tornado got you, too b9ad. Well have fun with your satanic stuff, don't stay up too late howling at the moon, fool. <¦-o

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37656 Jun 27, 2013
I think it's time for johnny to double the Xanax dosage
Johnny Boy wrote:

Vincit qui se vincit

#37657 Jun 27, 2013
Johnny Boy wrote:
You have any kids? Surely you bought them some toys instead of only thinking of yourself?

Vincit qui se vincit

#37658 Jun 27, 2013
Johnny Boy wrote:
Do you talk like that to your daughters?
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37659 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Do you talk like that to your daughters?
hes daughters are scancks,, 50 DOLLERS a head job,,, 20 A HAND JOB,,, 70 for up the ass ... and a shag 100 .only for today o he mother and daughters in a group 500 bucks

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37660 Jun 28, 2013
AN ASSHOLE FAN wrote:
<quoted text>hes daughters are scancks,, 50 DOLLERS a head job,,, 20 A HAND JOB,,, 70 for up the ass ... and a shag 100 .only for today o he mother and daughters in a group 500 bucks
Are those your rates, pig? Do you do donkey shows too, slob? <¦-o

Vincit qui se vincit

#37661 Jun 28, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I think it's time for johnny to double the Xanax dosage
<quoted text>
John won't show back up here, AMERICA WINS AGAIN! lol

AMERICA WINS AGAIN!

Vincit qui se vincit

#37662 Jun 28, 2013
Him and CHOCOLATE have moved in and are working hard on each other and some new songs.

CHOCOLATE has already posted a new tune (no words), the crappy roofer guy is composing the words for it, but here's a sample....

AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37663 Jun 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are those your rates, pig? Do you do donkey shows too, slob? <¦-o
no your mother gave me them ... she's cheaper

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37665 Jun 28, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>no your mother gave me them ... she's cheaper
Which do you use more often for your show ditch pig, bovine or equine penis? <¦-o

Vincit qui se vincit

#37666 Jun 28, 2013
Bump for our Soldiers, you ROCK.....!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37667 Jun 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FIFTY U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN A SUICIDE BOMB BLAST 12 HOURS AGO IN AFGHANISTAN AND NOT A WORD IN THE USA "FREE SPEECH" MEDIA WHERE THE LIE IS KING.
Hey DUNG I here your bum chum CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian pirate, took a Navy Seal sniper's bullet to the head on his last pirate junket. Your buddy is gone, little coolie!{¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37668 Jun 28, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceMAKEWORLDPE ACE wrote:
Look World the poster war monger Redneck 1USA! is threaten me with violence...!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you been out committing acts of barbarism out on the coastal waters of Somalia? Or have you been waging war against Coptic Christians, ignorant Somalian pirate? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37669 Jun 28, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh Ricky, looks like you're in dire need of some rough buggering again...now where is my strap-on...
;)
Guess what, old Queen. America always wins, thanks to our troops. We claim victory on this thread, you lose, little fascist commie pig!!! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37670 Jun 28, 2013
Johnny Likes Little Boys wrote:
Hey John, the word is out, that you're not a reputable nor competent roofer. America wins again, loser. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Exorcist 48,324
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 22 min mana92mo 11,533
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min guest 646,454
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 33 min Suckcockluver 65
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Bongo 971,615
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 1 hr Gravywizard54 30
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,021
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 182,639
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web