American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37632 Jun 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, when are you going to go on another one of your khat induced 'spam carpet bombing sessions', dumb Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Did CHOCOLATE FACE get deported again?

Oh well John will save him on his special made flying roof shingle carpet rug thingy he invented in his limited time away from collecting buffalo chips or while not busy producing world class snake charmer music for DUNG in his one of a kind mom and pop downstairs basement studio of his mom's house.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37633 Jun 25, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous was set to attack today. He might be busy lol
LMAO!...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37634 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did CHOCOLATE FACE get deported again?
Oh well John will save him on his special made flying roof shingle carpet rug thingy he invented in his limited time away from collecting buffalo chips or while not busy producing world class snake charmer music for DUNG in his one of a kind mom and pop downstairs basement studio of his mom's house.
Isn't his flying roof shingle contraption tornado powered? Lol...
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37636 Jun 26, 2013
ww1 was naerly 4 year before it ended, ww2 5 years , so america had to have 10 years to get bin laden . can you think how long it would have take them to end the world wars lol. they would b still going lol good job boys lol

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37637 Jun 26, 2013
A new North Korean restaurant opened up this week in Manhattan, it only has TWO things on the menu ... poached tree bark and stir fried dirt
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37638 Jun 26, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
A new North Korean restaurant opened up this week in Manhattan, it only has TWO things on the menu ... poached tree bark and stir fried dirt
so there getting very close to you are they,,,,, won't b long

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37639 Jun 26, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>so there getting very close to you are they,,,,, won't b long
Has anyone ever accused you of being stupid?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37640 Jun 26, 2013
AN ASSHOLE FAN wrote:
ww1 was naerly 4 year before it ended, ww2 5 years , so america had to have 10 years to get bin laden . can you think how long it would have take them to end the world wars lol. they would b still going lol good job boys lol
Your abject illiteracy is getting in the way of you making any sense, old fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37641 Jun 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AN AFL FAN wrote:
american .is nothing more than a slob, who thinks there better at everthing, think again america ,the day has come to open your eyes and say sorry to the rest of the world, befor jugement day comes ,,,,,,,
SURE FUCKFACE, THE TERROR ISLAM LIKE SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, QATAR, THE FANATICAL WAHHABI, SALAFI, AND OF COURSE AMERICCA'S BLOODTHIRSTY AND FANATICALLY CRAZY AND FAITHFUL ALLY, ALQAEDA--CERTAINLY--ALL ON THE MOB OF KILLER'S SIDE HOLED UP IN WASHINGTO4N D.C.
<quoted text>
Where have you gone, pig face? Did your fat little fairy Kim Jong-un conscript you for a trip to the mountains? Your incompetence was your downfall, little coolie. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37642 Jun 26, 2013
AN ASSHOLE FAN wrote:
<quoted text>so there getting very close to you are they,,,,, won't b long
You like the rest of your comrades, are a weak suck. It appears your partners in communism, fascism and Islam have abandoned you, ditch pig. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37643 Jun 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever accused you of being stupid?
I have... LOL
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37644 Jun 26, 2013
dont know ,but i have seen it about you ,lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37645 Jun 26, 2013
AN AFL FAN wrote:
Oh, you've seen me comment on your stupidity, illiterate pig. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37646 Jun 26, 2013
AN ASSHOLE FAN wrote:
Where's the rest of the band of fools you run with, pig? <¦-o
AN AFL FAN

Perth, Australia

#37647 Jun 27, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the rest of the band of fools you run with, pig? <¦-o
at your mammas house , mr no balls......

Vincit qui se vincit

#37650 Jun 27, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the rest of the band of fools you run with, pig? <¦-o
Here's one of Chocolates posts on Topix under his second name in 2008, his original name, the first of many was Idiot One and we started off calling him IO, but as you can see we had to change over time to a more fitting name! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TGTPH90...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37651 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one of Chocolates posts on Topix under his second name in 2008, his original name, the first of many was Idiot One and we started off calling him IO, but as you can see we had to change over time to a more fitting name! lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TGTPH90...
That writing style is unmistakable. LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#37652 Jun 27, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That writing style is unmistakable. LOL
No doubt Somalian pirate lol!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37653 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt Somalian pirate lol!
All the khat he's chewing makes his hands shaky, so he has trouble typing. LOL
Johnny Boy

United States

#37654 Jun 27, 2013
Same worthless Idiots. But I could not help but to stop in And tell everyone the great news I sold Out For A nice bit of cash.I still have my Oklahoma Company.But Might sell It too...How much ha ha wouldn't you like to know. but I will say I am set...to do what ever I want and it went straight into a trust fund that the gooberment will never get their greedy hands on.Funny but the first thing I bought was a new lawn mower.And the wife A New Camaro. Black And it's getting new center lines and hood clips At this moment hard work does pay off....next I will be flipping houses....Tired of roofing..... So I am done just like i have been done with you brainwashed government slaves. But may Yahweh bless each And everyone of you......

But A warning I will give you pull your heads out of your asses and see how you worship a satanic gooberment and worship a flag that i would not wipe my ass with......and because you support war when you stand before your maker you will be guilty of the murder of all the innocent women and children that have been murdered at the hands of the evil beastly system So post away Because I promise you I will not read them nor will I waste my time with warmongers and god worshipers and homosexuals.

And I did all this over a few words love not the world or the things in it and come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins

And all you have to do to become successful is live by the 613 laws of the creator.....Now with great pride I would like to tell you to kiss my ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NutSoDivineMsM 37,094
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 7 min oneear69 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min oneear69 688,778
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 46 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web