American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#37608 Jun 21, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>During World War II Kim Jong-ill, was sent to Japan to be the Emperor's comfort boy, little savage. <¦-o
Deng can describe his penis in great detail!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#37609 Jun 21, 2013
That's why Dennis Rodam flew out there at Deng's request, he wanted to do a threesome with Kim and a large black man!
who

Reading, UK

#37610 Jun 21, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fascism when you mix corporatism with government.... What do you think Barry O has done? He took over GM and Chrysler.... The banking banking bailout... Why where all these Goldman Sachs people given jobs in his administration... Why won't Eric Holder prosecute Jon Corzine, for the 1.5 billion he played a disappearing act with at the last company he helped take down?
I'm not suggesting that the relationship between government and big business is particularly different under your current administration. However the fact remains that Halliburton made vast profits from the Iraq war and the invasion of Afghanistan. This is the company Cheney stepped down as CEO from to become VP.
This is the company that was awarded no bid contracts by the Bush administration.
Cheney, much like Rumsfeld flit between government and business and the companies they worked for seemed to do quite well out of it.
You probably think that they actually give a crap about you....they don't.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37615 Jun 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
WITH ALL THE FLAWED THINKING WITHIN THE UNITE3D STATES ELITISTS TYRANTS CLASS IT MUST BE THEMSELVES USING ALL THE ILLEGAL DRUGS THAT THEY IMPORT THERE.
That's funny coming from you. Do you know how many illegal drugs NK produces and sells other countries. Look up some information on the pong-su. We caught you people sending a ship with heroin in and we sent a missile into it

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37616 Jun 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF GERMAN NAZI WORLD WAR 2 KILLERS LIVING THERE IN THE UNITE4D STATE3S
Your superiors are war criminals today
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37617 Jun 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not suggesting that the relationship between government and big business is particularly different under your current administration. However the fact remains that Halliburton made vast profits from the Iraq war and the invasion of Afghanistan. This is the company Cheney stepped down as CEO from to become VP.
This is the company that was awarded no bid contracts by the Bush administration.
Cheney, much like Rumsfeld flit between government and business and the companies they worked for seemed to do quite well out of it.
You probably think that they actually give a crap about you....they don't.
Are there any gov'ts that are not facists?

Fact is Al queada linked sunnis allied with the former bhudda blowing tallytubbies to plan and execute an attack here.
Who else was looking to bid for work in Afghanistan or Iraq yet were denied?

Well there was blackwater..
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37618 Jun 22, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's just having a hard time digesting his political officers seed....Maybe we should send him some 'Pepto"?
r u sure he's a he

DPRK Farmers, Women Swear to Take Revenge on U.S.


Pyongyang, June 20 (KCNA)-- Agricultural workers and members of the women's union held meetings at the Sinchon Museum in South Hwanghae Province and the Susan-ri House of Class Education in Kangso District, Nampho City on June 20 to swear to take revenge on the U.S. with the approach of June 25, the day of struggle against the U.S. imperialists.

Reports and speeches were made at the meetings.

They said that the U.S. imperialists ignited a war on June 25, 1950 to invade the young DPRK, barbarously blew up everything on the land and killed innocent people in cold blood in every part of the country.

During the days when the Korean People’s Army was in temporary strategic retreat, the U.S. imperialists killed over 35,000 innocent people in Sinchon, a quarter of the population of the county.

They also killed more than 1,000 innocent people in Susan-ri, Kangso County, one third of the population of the sub-county, during over 40 days of occupation of the county.

The reporters and speakers said that the armed forces and the people of the DPRK demonstrated the matchless bravery and popular heroism to beat back the aggressors and honorably defended the country.

They condemned the U.S. imperialists for still working desperately to attain their ambition to invade the DPRK, far from drawing a lesson from their bitter defeat in the Fatherland Liberation War.

If the U.S. imperialists again unleash a war against the DPRK, the agricultural workers and the members of the women's union will wipe out the aggressors to the last man and give full vent to the long pent-up grudge, they added.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

:-)
who

Reading, UK

#37619 Jun 22, 2013
Jimmy H wrote:
<quoted text>Are there any gov'ts that are not facists?
Fact is Al queada linked sunnis allied with the former bhudda blowing tallytubbies to plan and execute an attack here.
Who else was looking to bid for work in Afghanistan or Iraq yet were denied?
Well there was blackwater..
OK fine, we'll sweep it under the carpet....how soon you forget.

What would you care to talk about next?
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37620 Jun 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK fine, we'll sweep it under the carpet....how soon you forget.
What would you care to talk about next?
syria, i suppose

seems as tho we're stumbling in, again.

Remember when gw ya bush did it a few years back? Went into Syria I mean.
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37621 Jun 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK fine, we'll sweep it under the carpet....how soon you forget.
What would you care to talk about next?
or Iran, seems as there is a fresh new look there! after their latest "free" elections!!!

Tehran, June 22, IRNA – Commander of Basij (Volunteer) Force said any compromise with Washington will repeat what happened in Afghanistan and Turkey.

Today, the US is suffering from disgrace resulted from resistance of the Iranian nation and advocates of the Islamic Revolution in the entire world, Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Naqdi said while addressing a national gathering.

Referring to the fate of Libya and North Korea after making compromise with Washington, Naqdi said the United States fulfilled none of its commitments regarding those nations.

The commander further underlined the need for establishment of an Islamic civilization which would stand against all world bullying powers.

http://217.25.54.55/en/News/80 708375/Politic/Basij_commander _rejects_compromise_with_US
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37622 Jun 22, 2013
http://217.25.54.55/en/News/80 708375/Politic/Basij_commander _rejects_compromise_with_US
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37623 Jun 22, 2013
http://217.25.54.55/en/
who

Reading, UK

#37624 Jun 22, 2013
Jimmy H wrote:
<quoted text>syria, i suppose
seems as tho we're stumbling in, again.
Remember when gw ya bush did it a few years back? Went into Syria I mean.
According to some sources your spooks have been training Syrian rebels in Jordon for some time, although the Jordanians deny this.
Wouldn't surprise me though...."stumbling in" might not be the case.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759053...
Jimmy H

Plymouth, NH

#37625 Jun 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
According to some sources your spooks have been training Syrian rebels in Jordon for some time, although the Jordanians deny this.
Wouldn't surprise me though...."stumbling in" might not be the case.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759053...
yes how can we stumble, with all the helpers behind us?

UK and French instructors involved in US-led effort to strengthen secular elements in Syria's opposition, say sources

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/08/w...

As I recall you were somewhat supportive of Libyan action, what's different about this situation?
who

Reading, UK

#37626 Jun 23, 2013
Jimmy H wrote:
<quoted text>yes how can we stumble, with all the helpers behind us?
UK and French instructors involved in US-led effort to strengthen secular elements in Syria's opposition, say sources
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/08/w...
As I recall you were somewhat supportive of Libyan action, what's different about this situation?
The potential for escalation.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37627 Jun 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
WITH ALL THE FLAWED THINKING WITHIN THE UNITE3D STATES ELITISTS TYRANTS CLASS IT MUST BE THEMSELVES USING ALL THE ILLEGAL DRUGS THAT THEY IMPORT THERE.
Have you been sent to the mountains, little coolie?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37628 Jun 25, 2013
AN ASSHOLE FAN wrote:
<quoted text>so funny so funny lol if only if you new me lol
He'd probably kill you if that was the case, ditch pig. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37629 Jun 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!
The DUNG political computer algorithm appears to have a virus or a glitch of some sort. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37630 Jun 25, 2013
U idiot RaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not somalian pirate! You should know poster of Sultan , WA who took my screen name , should be afraid as the Int'l War crime Tribunal tried BUsh & co and you not exempt.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, when are you going to go on another one of your khat induced 'spam carpet bombing sessions', dumb Somalian pirate? <¦-o

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37631 Jun 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The DUNG political computer algorithm appears to have a virus or a glitch of some sort. <¦-o
Anonymous was set to attack today. He might be busy lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bong 45,707
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 691,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Tellthetruth 990,675
Mista Shrink Doo Doo Bwain! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 8,526
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 385
mamba......... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web