American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37523 Jun 18, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Do You Know the Second Amendment?

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
OF COURSE, AND IT'S NEEDED IMMEDIATELY AS AT THE PRESENT THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY TYRANTS
Ever wonder why the United States has never been invaded? Of course not, if you question anything you will be sent to Camp 22 to be used as a "Comfort Boy" for your masters...
The Japanese didn't invade after Pearl Harbor because they knew that there was a "Gun behind every blade of grass".....The 2nd Amendment..

Why don't you NORKS try something??? Oops! I forgot, in 1950 you sad little Monkeys did try something and got your asses kicked right up to the Yalu River, but the Great Leader let Mao drop his seed into his throat and the Chinese saved your worthless asses, something I am sure they regret to this day...
I ask again Dung....Why now is Little Kimmie BEGGING for talks with us????? Actually, I want to know how Little Kimmie can talk while swallowing Dennis Rodman's seed...Being "Comfort Boys and Girls" seems to be a theme with your people.....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37524 Jun 18, 2013
YOU MUST DRINK A LOT FUCKFACE, BUT NOT ON ANY JOB 'CAUSE YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED LIVING IN A BASEMENT ROOM???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the North Korean constitution does it announce the right of starving peasants to eat their children, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37525 Jun 18, 2013

OF COURSE, AND IT'S NEEDED IMMEDIATELY AS AT THE PRESENT THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY TYRANTS

YEP, RUN BY DOMESTIC TYRANTS, THE USA, AND MOST ARE ZIONISTS, THE MOST NOTORIOUS MURDERERS IN THE WORLD
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why the United States has never been invaded? Of course not, if you question anything you will be sent to Camp 22 to be used as a "Comfort Boy" for your masters...
The Japanese didn't invade after Pearl Harbor because they knew that there was a "Gun behind every blade of grass".....The 2nd Amendment..
Why don't you NORKS try something??? Oops! I forgot, in 1950 you sad little Monkeys did try something and got your asses kicked right up to the Yalu River, but the Great Leader let Mao drop his seed into his throat and the Chinese saved your worthless asses, something I am sure they regret to this day...
I ask again Dung....Why now is Little Kimmie BEGGING for talks with us????? Actually, I want to know how Little Kimmie can talk while swallowing Dennis Rodman's seed...Being "Comfort Boys and Girls" seems to be a theme with your people.....

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37526 Jun 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU MUST DRINK A LOT TO FUCK MY FACE, BUT NOT ON ANY JOB 'CAUSE I'M UNEMPLOYED LIVING IN A BASEMENT ROOM???
<quoted text>
So North Koreans DO eat children. I knew you'd admit it.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37527 Jun 18, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YEP, RUN BY DOMESTIC TYRANTS, THE USA, AND MOST ARE ZIONISTS, THE MOST NOTORIOUS MURDERERS IN THE WORLD
<quoted text>
Boy, slap your political officers ass while swallowing his seed, it will make him happier...
Umm, sorry, your response makes no sense..I am not Jewish, much less a Zionist, and if you haven't figured it out yet, there is strong evidence that Odumbo is Muslim, or at least "Muslim Sympathetic".
Something we say in the US is,"Don't drink the Kool Aid", but I guess in your case it is "Don't drink you political officers seed".
Dung".......DEFECT!!!!!!! !!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37528 Jun 18, 2013
BECAUSE OF THE RULING CLASSES JUNTA IN AMERICA THERE ARE 75 MILLION HUNGRY PEOPLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME BELIEING THE IDEA OF FREEDOM, FREEDOM TO BE HUNGRY AND FOR THE KIDS FREEDOM TO HAVE WEAK AND MALNOURISHED BONES???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37529 Jun 18, 2013

YOU WANNA GIVE IT A GO: FREE SPEECH, GIVE A CREDIBLE EXAMPLE, BUT JIMMY HOFFA'S FREE SPEECHES DOESN'T COUNT.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, slap your political officers ass while swallowing his seed, it will make him happier...
Umm, sorry, your response makes no sense..I am not Jewish, much less a Zionist, and if you haven't figured it out yet, there is strong evidence (SURRRREEE, MAMMA IS A JEW AND THE BOY, OBAMA, IS A MUSLIM) that Odumbo is Muslim, or at least "Muslim Sympathetic".
Something we say in the US is,"Don't drink the Kool Aid", but I guess in your case it is "Don't drink you political officers seed".
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37530 Jun 18, 2013
SO WHERE'S JIMMY HOFFA NOW???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the North Korean constitution does it announce the right of starving peasants to eat their children, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#37531 Jun 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
BE 75 MILLION HUNGRY PEOPLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME BELIEING THE IDEA OF FREEDOM, FREEDOM TO BE HUNGRY AND FOR THE KIDS FREEDOM TO HAVE WEAK AND MALNOURISHED BONES???
You're out of your ignorant brainwashed mind, stinking minion. Why can't you defend your dirty North Korea? Have your tyrants told you it's of no use, slave?

An NFL Fan

USA

#37532 Jun 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
He's firmly entrenched inside Kim Jong Un's cavernous colon, slave.
Do you ever question your filthy leaders?

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37533 Jun 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
Do You Know the Second Amendment?

The second item in the Bill of Rights gets misquoted, abused, and debated to death. Do you know as much about it as you think?

Feb 28, 2013 by Mary Noble

Senior Editor t +
Next>
Question 1 of 9
?

Let's start gently: What's the correct text of the 2nd amendment?

The only good bad guy is a dead bad guy

A well regulated militia, being necessary to secure the people against tyrants, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

The Kim family are the tyrants

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#37534 Jun 19, 2013
LOL...

I remember this in a headline from a few months ago.

"North Korea tests a nuclear missile bringing them one step closer to the U.S. testing a nuclear missile on North Korea"

Funny but correct.

What do they expect? Looking into our cameras saying they will soon be able to reach the U.S.

I understand the extreme delusion they must have...but damn...that is just suicidal.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37535 Jun 19, 2013

OF COURSE--SAY IT--JIMMY HOFFA IS THE VICTIM OF USA-STYLE DEMOCRACY. A BULLET TO THE HEAD FOR THE "TROUBLEMAKERS."
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's firmly entrenched inside Kim Jong Un's cavernous colon, slave.
Do you ever question your filthy leaders?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37536 Jun 19, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kim family are the tyrants
Glad to see another one of the good guys, welcome to the forum!:-D

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37537 Jun 19, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, sorry, your response makes no sense..I am not Jewish, much less a Zionist, and if you haven't figured it out yet, there is strong evidence that Odumbo is Muslim, or at least "Muslim Sympathetic".
You might want to tell him to quit drinking the Yak piss too, while he's at it!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37538 Jun 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was up your ass, you'd know where he's at, ignorant savage. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37539 Jun 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE--SAY IT--JIMMY HOFFA IS THE VICTIM OF USA-STYLE DEMOCRACY. A BULLET TO THE HEAD FOR THE "TROUBLEMAKERS."
<quoted text>
Do you please your handlers, comfort boy? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37540 Jun 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AN AFL FAN wrote:
american .is nothing more than a slob, who thinks there better at everthing, think again america ,the day has come to open your eyes and say sorry to the rest of the world, befor jugement day comes ,,,,,,,
SURE FUCKFACE, THE TERROR ISLAM LIKE SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, QATAR, THE FANATICAL WAHHABI, SALAFI, AND OF COURSE AMERICCA'S BLOODTHIRSTY AND FANATICALLY CRAZY AND FAITHFUL ALLY, ALQAEDA--CERTAINLY--ALL ON THE MOB OF KILLER'S SIDE HOLED UP IN WASHINGTO4N D.C.
<quoted text>
Did any of your political officer's seed make it in your mouth, before it spattered all over your face, comfort boy? <¦-o

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#37541 Jun 19, 2013

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37542 Jun 19, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see another one of the good guys, welcome to the forum!:-D
Thanks mate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Cat 46,227
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Michael 691,986
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Johnny 388
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Aura Mytha 990,681
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr exposingm0r0ns 6,704
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 7 hr whatever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web