Comments
29,041 - 29,060 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

#37455 Jun 17, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>you r a silly litle panfaced gook,,,so sad so sad...
and that doesn'tt work .silly little boy omfg what next
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37457 Jun 17, 2013
SEOUL—North Korea on Sunday called for high-level talks with the U.S. but offered no indication it would move to wind down its nuclear-weapons program to initiate dialogue.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is greeted by soldiers in a photo from the North's official news agency.

Less than a week after North Korea pulled out of talks with South Korea, the North's top policy-making body said it wanted dialogue with the U.S. to "defuse tensions on the Korean peninsula and ensure peace and security in the region."

TELL THE GANGSTERS IN WASHINGTO4N D.C.: GIT YO ASS OUT OF ASIA THEN THE DPRK WILL TALK.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37459 Jun 17, 2013
HAS ANYONE FOUND THE FREE SPEECH ANYWHERE IN AMERICA??? IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MISPLACED AND ALL BUT FORGOTTEN.
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>and that doesn'tt work .silly little boy omfg what next

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37460 Jun 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Dennis Rodman’s NK Trip Airs Tonight on HBO’s ‘Vice’(Porno)
June 14, 2013 by EURpublisher02 Leave a Comment
TUNEIN: WATCH FREE SPEECH AND SOCIALIST FREEDOM, IT'S FAR MORE ADVANCED THAN MOST DUMMIES CAN COMPREHEND.
This sounds like a fetish porno: Dennis Rodman the big freak does fat assed pig faced socialist despot Dr. Kimmy Jong-un. I bet Captain zer0 will be tuned in, he'll probably be sharing a tissue box with SOFT COCKS. <¦-o
who

Basingstoke, UK

#37461 Jun 17, 2013
Reginald Denny wrote:
<quoted text>make up their minds,...unstable sunni state...such as in Egypt?
The Isreaelis are surely missing Mubarek.
AQ linked Sunnis are the enemy(unless one believes in thermite that is).
________
And over here we're coming around to a new term
Frac the petro!
****
Always good to hear from ya and do you have an opinion of scousers?
AQ linked Sunnis are the enemy regardless of what one believes...just a fact of life.

Scousers talk too much and they all think they're so friggin witty, which they're generally not.
Sometimes I go to Liverpool to visit my hubcaps.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37462 Jun 17, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Ricky, you know better. I need a strap-on for you because I ain't gay, and if I ain't gay, I can't get "it" up.
Comprende?
;)
You wouldn't be thinking/fantasizing/offering unless you WERE gay or a chick and you said you aren't a chick so that means you're gay.

Get it up or not, you only want to drill what is of interest to you and since you like playing choo choo so much play it with Chocolate Face, he's your favorite color anyway!

While it's clear to me that you've harbored a deep attraction for me over the three years I've known you, I find your constant badgering of me to have sex with you to be rather silly. Surely you elderly homosexuals have an outlet for your desires. In a prior post you said you liked to hang out in bath houses while Liberace music played in the background and you did your best to make yourself presentable to the young studs you so craved. I suggest you try paying them if they find your looks so repugnant. At least you'll know the feeling of being touched by someone. While I'm flattered by your attention, nothing will come of it because I don't share your desire for the male body. No matter how much you may act like a woman, to me you'll always be the sad elderly gay man who can't take no for an answer.
DENG

Seattle, WA

#37464 Jun 17, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>and that doesn'tt work .silly little boy omfg what next
SURRRE FUCKFACE; WHEN IT COMES YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!!! YAZ, AUSTRALIA WILL SOON BECOME A COLONY OR THE DPR OF KOREA, CORRECT???
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

#37465 Jun 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE FUCKFACE; WHEN IT COMES YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!!! YAZ, AUSTRALIA WILL SOON BECOME A COLONY OR THE DPR OF KOREA, CORRECT???
think you need help, that will never happen ,what kind of drugs are you on , shit I want some lol, MORON
DENG

Acme, WA

#37466 Jun 17, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you need help, that will never happen ,what kind of drugs are you on , shit I want some lol, MORON
YAZ, THE FUCKFACE WANTS DRUGS!!! SURRRE YOUR WEAK MORALITY AND LOW INTELLIGENCE WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE DPR OK KOREA, OR OUR COLONIES, RIGHT??? YOU MOST CERTAINLY WILL FACE EXECUTION AFTER THE OCCUPATION!!! YOUR BODY WILL BE PUT TO GOOD USE, OUR FISHERMEN NEED CRAB BAIT, YES???

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37469 Jun 17, 2013
I EAT SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you need help, that will never happen ,what kind of drugs are you on , shit I want some lol, MORON
You could share them with your 'johns'*cough* I mean clients, ditch pig. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37470 Jun 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, THE FUCKFACE WANTS DRUGS!!! SURRRE YOUR WEAK MORALITY AND LOW INTELLIGENCE WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE DPR OK KOREA, OR OUR COLONIES, RIGHT??? YOU MOST CERTAINLY WILL FACE EXECUTION AFTER THE OCCUPATION!!! YOUR BODY WILL BE PUT TO GOOD USE, OUR FISHERMEN NEED CRAB BAIT, YES???
If your backwards nation has fishermen, why do your sick little countrymen starve? Does your fat pig faced ruler and his crony generals eat the entire catch themselves, little coolie? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37471 Jun 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
WHERE IS IT???
If it was up your ass, you'd know, slave. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37473 Jun 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
HAS ANYONE FOUND THE FREE SPEECH ANYWHERE IN AMERICA??? IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MISPLACED AND ALL BUT FORGOTTEN.
<quoted text>
What is it you would like us to freely say?

The government of the People's Republic of China has set up a system of internet censorship, intending to block internet users within Mainland China from accessing material deemed undesirable, such as foreign news sites, sites with dissident political content, many Hong Kong and Taiwanese websites.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37474 Jun 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dennis Rodman’s NK Trip Airs Tonight on HBO’s ‘Vice’(Promo)
June 14, 2013 by EURpublisher02 Leave a Comment
TUNEIN: WATCH FREE SPEECH AND SOCIALIST FREEDOM, IT'S FAR MORE ADVANCED THAN MOST DUMMIES CAN COMPREHEND.
post a link free guy..
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37475 Jun 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
WHERE IS IT???
Qatar

The Taliban will open a political office in the Gulf state of Qatar on Tuesday.

The office of the Afghan armed group in Doha will aim at facilitating peace talks.

In March, Hamid Karzai, the Afghan president, met the emir of Qatar to discuss plans for the Taliban to open an office in the Gulf state.

He discussed "issues of mutual interest" with Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the state news agency QNA said, without elaborating on the substance of their talks.

Karzai also met Afghan and Arab officials and business people.

The delegation travelling with the Afghan president included Zalmai Rassoul, the foreign minister; Salahuddin Rabbani, the head of the High Peace Council.

Until earlier this year, Karzai was strongly opposed to the Taliban having a meeting venue outside Afghanistan, but the US has pushed for the Taliban to be present at the negotiatiing table as Washington prepares to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan in the next two years.

sounds like a good place for a moab

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37476 Jun 17, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Qatar
The Taliban will open a political office in the Gulf state of Qatar on Tuesday.
The office of the Afghan armed group in Doha will aim at facilitating peace talks.
In March, Hamid Karzai, the Afghan president, met the emir of Qatar to discuss plans for the Taliban to open an office in the Gulf state.
He discussed "issues of mutual interest" with Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the state news agency QNA said, without elaborating on the substance of their talks.
Karzai also met Afghan and Arab officials and business people.
The delegation travelling with the Afghan president included Zalmai Rassoul, the foreign minister; Salahuddin Rabbani, the head of the High Peace Council.
Until earlier this year, Karzai was strongly opposed to the Taliban having a meeting venue outside Afghanistan, but the US has pushed for the Taliban to be present at the negotiatiing table as Washington prepares to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan in the next two years.
sounds like a good place for a moab
Not big enough, a tactical nuke would be better.
:-D
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37477 Jun 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
AQ linked Sunnis are the enemy regardless of what one believes...just a fact of life.
Scousers talk too much and they all think they're so friggin witty, which they're generally not.
Sometimes I go to Liverpool to visit my hubcaps.
We have one here...and he's rather limp.

..........

Assad is warning euros against arming sunnis

http://rt.com/news/iran-troop-deployment-syri...

Iran will deploy 4,000 Revolutionary Guards to Syria to bolster Damascus against a mostly Sunni-led insurgency, media reported. Meanwhile, US F-16s and Patriots will stay in Jordan – speculatively, to help establish a no-fly zone to aid Syrian rebels.

The deployment of the first several-thousand strong military contingent was reported by The Independent on Sunday who quoted Iranian sources tied to the state’s security apparatus. The sources said the move signals Iran’s intention to drastically step up its efforts to preserve the government of President Bashar Assad.

The Islamic Republic’s heightened military commitment could reportedly extend to the opening up of a new “Syrian” front on the Golan Heights against Israel.

Golan Heights have recently become a source of new instability with increasing cross-border fire and Austria withdrawing its peacekeepers from the buffer area after a checking point became the spot of military dispute between and Assad's and opposition's forces.

This stirred concern in the UN with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon warning the fragile state of no-war between Tel-Aviv and Damascus is at risk.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37479 Jun 17, 2013
FIFTY U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN A SUICIDE BOMB BLAST 12 HOURS AGO IN AFGHANISTAN AND NOT A WORD IN THE USA "FREE SPEECH" MEDIA WHERE THE LIE IS KING.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37480 Jun 17, 2013
The US will now supply weapons and ammunition to Syrian rebels, the Washington Post says are, not just al-Qaeda “affiliates” but working to destabilize and “Balkanize” Iraq as well,“In an audio message posted online, the speaker identified as Baghdadi insists that a merger he announced in April with Syria’s al-Nusra Front, also known as Jabhat al-Nusra, to create a cross-border movement known as the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant will go on.

YEP, MIDEAST WAR EQUALS $10.00 GAS, MINIMUM, AND PROBABLY $20.00, TOO BAD; JUST FILL UP MY GAS GUZZLER SUV WITH $20.00 GAZ TO GIT TO MY $7.00 HOUR JOB.

INSTEAD OF BUYING GAS AIN'T THERE A SPECIAL DEAL ON "NORTH" KOREA ASSAULT GUNS AT THE LOCAL MARKET AND BUY ONE INSTEAD; QUIT THE JOB AND GO TO WASHINGTO4N WITH MY "NORTH" KOREA PARTNER AND INSTALL DEMOCRACY THERE INSTEAD.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37481 Jun 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:


'
'
THERE A SPECIAL DEAL ON "NORTH" KOREA ASSAULT GUNS
They've never been fired and have only been dropped once.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 3 min Suzie-C 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 733,258
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 59 min meme 477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 539,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 5,330
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 258,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 600,020
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••