|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
SURRRE FUCKFACE; TOUGH TALK ON THE INTERNET, BUT AUSTRALIA IS NO MATCH FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA!! YAZ, YOU WILL BE CONQUERED AND ENSLAVED; YOU WILL SERVE DR. KIM LOYALLY, RIGHT???

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I SUCK COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
Can't you guys take care of yourselves? It's just DUNG and his shitty little backwards country we're talking about. Would you still be shit talking America and its brave soldiers when they're saving your pathetic fat ass, imbecile? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I EAT COCKS wrote:
thats look into what you are saying
More incoherent blather from an illiterate fool. You're almost as uneducated as CHOCOLATE FACE is, but at least he has an excuse for his illiteracy; he's a Somalian pirate! What's yours; stupidity? LMAO! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE FUCKFACE; TOUGH TALK ON THE INTERNET, BUT AUSTRALIA IS NO MATCH FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA!! YAZ, YOU WILL BE CONQUERED AND ENSLAVED; YOU WILL SERVE DR. KIM LOYALLY, RIGHT???
What's a matter DUNG; you afraid to take on The United States? Where's your nuclear arsenal you guys were going to unleash on the West Coast, stooge? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again Not Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know you American War mongers are evil ones!\\
As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED bush & Co for war crimes, and you Redneck !USA! are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later
Look World our US war mongers are bully US civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! U change my posts and they are yours poster Waar mongering Redneck 1USA!
The WOrld is awake and know US Militaristic neo-imperialist are world bully and world war monger!

[QUOTE who="IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSO MALIANbuttPIRATE"]iam on a khat binje becoss iam a chocolate faced drug attic and Somalian pirate!!! Hav a hiney melon grunting peace pig!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!
Which is it CHOCOLATE FACE; pirate or not pirate? Make up your mind, nutty Somalian! <-o

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Besides being a pirate what other line of work is there in Somalia !?!?!??!!?
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is it CHOCOLATE FACE; pirate or not pirate? Make up your mind, nutty Somalian! <-o

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Dung at the NK Ministry for Propaganda

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wycMovPZ3cw/S-1cY-d...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Dung at the NK Ministry for Propaganda
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wycMovPZ3cw/S-1cY-d...
I would have guessed that was CHOCOLATE FACE in his pirate garb first, but that guy isn't skinny enough. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Besides being a pirate what other line of work is there in Somalia !?!?!??!!?
<quoted text>
He could be a 'bullet catcher' for his Tribal Chieftain or War Lord. LOL

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He could be a 'bullet catcher' for his Tribal Chieftain or War Lord. LOL
The problem is they all look alike and have the CHICOLATE FACE that looks just like the crap I just took and smells like it too!

CHOCOLATE could hide by laying in the street next to a turd and would blend right in.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is they all look alike and have the CHICOLATE FACE that looks just like the crap I just took and smells like it too!
CHOCOLATE could hide by laying in the street next to a turd and would blend right in.
Ok, so he could be a land mine then. LOL

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so he could be a land mine then. LOL
lol, at least a land mine has some use to it, CHOCOLATE FACE SOMALIA BUTT LORD PIRATE is a waste earthly space.

I bet his mother had more kids to make up for his short comings.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, at least a land mine has some use to it, CHOCOLATE FACE SOMALIA BUTT LORD PIRATE is a waste earthly space.
I think if that's the case; she's just stacking it higher. LOL
Captain O

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, at least a land mine has some use to it, CHOCOLATE FACE SOMALIA BUTT LORD PIRATE is a waste earthly space.
Sheesh Ricky, looks like you're in dire need of some rough buggering again...now where is my strap-on...

;)
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE FUCKFACE; TOUGH TALK ON THE INTERNET, BUT AUSTRALIA IS NO MATCH FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA!! YAZ, YOU WILL BE CONQUERED AND ENSLAVED; YOU WILL SERVE DR. KIM LOYALLY, RIGHT???
stop talking bull shit. your killing me hahahahaha, YOU KNOW NOTHING... your mother must b pritty proud of you coming out of her butt, lol
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is they all look alike and have the CHICOLATE FACE that looks just like the crap I just took and smells like it too!
anothe racsit person [WELCOME TO LOW LIFE AMERICA]

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh Ricky, looks like you're in dire need of some rough buggering again...now where is my strap-on...
;)
You're an even bigger homo than Horse Manure is. The only difference is, apparently he doesn't suffer from E.D. like you do. At least he was always bragging about his Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa, while you on the other hand threaten people with your strap on, old fruit. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I EAT SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>anothe racsit person [WELCOME TO LOW LIFE AMERICA]
Sez the little brown bigoted immigrant, who hates white people. Funny though, you don't have trouble accepting their money in the brothel. Where'd you say you come from, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka? You're the perfect example of "you can take the rat out of the dump, but you can't take the dump out of the rat." You can at least take solace in knowing, that in my eyes you'll always be a ditch pig, rat faced prostitute. <-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

SOFT COCKS wrote:
aww... c'mon we ALL know that Iran sets Scoooouser fashion trends

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/03/29/uk-i...

btw .....are you all, that ugly
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>aww... c'mon we ALL know that Iran sets Scoooouser fashion trends
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/03/29/uk-i...
btw .....are you all, that ugly
funny you don't talk about Iran about when they have taken americans hostage mmmm please do .then one day you will shut that shit hole of a mouth, I can smell you shit breath from here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,961 - 28,980 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

651 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,953
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Sheilaa 109,802
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min John the Revelator 250,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min number four 217,305
Mario Sports Mix Friend Codes (Jul '11) 17 min F_with_me_u_no_I_got_it 1,145
87% of White Women have slept with Black Men (Nov '09) 17 min Doctor REALITY 1,369
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 89,624
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 512,363
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••