“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37354 Jun 14, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh Ricky, looks like you're in dire need of some rough buggering again...now where is my strap-on...
;)
You're an even bigger homo than Horse Manure is. The only difference is, apparently he doesn't suffer from E.D. like you do. At least he was always bragging about his Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa, while you on the other hand threaten people with your strap on, old fruit. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37356 Jun 14, 2013
I EAT SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>anothe racsit person [WELCOME TO LOW LIFE AMERICA]
Sez the little brown bigoted immigrant, who hates white people. Funny though, you don't have trouble accepting their money in the brothel. Where'd you say you come from, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka? You're the perfect example of "you can take the rat out of the dump, but you can't take the dump out of the rat." You can at least take solace in knowing, that in my eyes you'll always be a ditch pig, rat faced prostitute. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37357 Jun 15, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
aww... c'mon we ALL know that Iran sets Scoooouser fashion trends

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/03/29/uk-i...

btw .....are you all, that ugly
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

#37358 Jun 15, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>aww... c'mon we ALL know that Iran sets Scoooouser fashion trends
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/03/29/uk-i...
btw .....are you all, that ugly
funny you don't talk about Iran about when they have taken americans hostage mmmm please do .then one day you will shut that shit hole of a mouth, I can smell you shit breath from here
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

#37359 Jun 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the little brown bigoted immigrant, who hates white people. Funny though, you don't have trouble accepting their money in the brothel. Where'd you say you come from, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka? You're the perfect example of "you can take the rat out of the dump, but you can't take the dump out of the rat." You can at least take solace in knowing, that in my eyes you'll always be a ditch pig, rat faced prostitute. <¦-o
clueless,,,,, as your mother , so brite arn't you
DENG

Canby, OR

#37360 Jun 15, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>stop talking bull shit. your killing me hahahahaha, YOU KNOW NOTHING... your mother must b pritty proud of you coming out of her butt, lol
YAZ; FUCKFACE THE DPR OF KOREA WOULD NOT TOLERATE SOMEONE OF SUCH LOW MORAL STANDARDS AS YOURSELF. AFTER AUSTRALIA AGREES TO DR. KIM'S TERMS OF SURRENDER; YOU WILL REQUIRE REVALUATION THERAPY, AT ONE OF OUR STATE OF THE ART MORALITY CENTERS. A PROSTITUTE CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO TOLERATE THEMSELVES WHILE PERFORMING SUCH ACTS OF DEGRADATION, IT'S BAD FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF SOCIETY, RIGHT???
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37361 Jun 15, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>funny you don't talk about Iran about when they have taken americans hostage mmmm please do .then one day you will shut that shit hole of a mouth, I can smell you shit breath from here
Yes, some islamists nutters took americans hostage(In Iran),..I remember back then...

meanwhile..... back in the heart of Scouzzzerville at the same time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Embassy_...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#37362 Jun 15, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>clueless,,,,, as your mother , so brite arn't you
do all scousers wear hijabs, or just the feminine types?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37363 Jun 15, 2013
I MAKE COCKS SOFT wrote:
<quoted text>clueless,,,,, as your mother , so brite arn't you
Do you even remember your mother? It was long ago when she sold you to that brothel in Bangladesh. You never did know who your father was, did you ditch pig? <¦-o
Reginald Denny

Bangor, ME

#37364 Jun 15, 2013
Mohamed Morsi, Egypt's president, has announced that Egypt is cutting off diplomatic relations with Syria and has ordered that Damascus Embassy in Cairo to be closed.

Morsi told thousands of supporters in a rally held on Saturday that his government is also withdrawing the Egyptian charge d'affaires from Damascus.

Morsi also called on Lebanon's Hezbollah armed group to leave Syria, where the group has been fighting alongside troops loyal to embattled President Bashar al-Assad against the rebel forces.

"We stand against Hezbollah in its aggression against the Syrian people," Morsi said. "Hezbollah must leave Syria - these are serious words. There is no space or place for Hezbollah in Syria."

The Egyptian president also called on the international community to implement a no-fly zone over Syria, where the UN says that more tha 93,000 people have been killed since a popular uprising escalated into civil war more than two years ago.

can't those sunni and shia

just get along??

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37368 Jun 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh Ricky, looks like you're in dire need of some rough buggering again...now where is my strap-on...
;)
Once again I'm not interested but why a strap on, are you saying you really are a chick?
Captain O

Anonymous Proxy

#37372 Jun 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Once again I'm not interested but why a strap on, are you saying you really are a chick?
C'mon Ricky, you know better. I need a strap-on for you because I ain't gay, and if I ain't gay, I can't get "it" up.

Comprende?

;)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37373 Jun 15, 2013
YOU LOSE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He could be a 'bullet catcher' for his Tribal Chieftain or War Lord. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37374 Jun 15, 2013
Poll

What do you make of Iran’s presidential election?

• 1) Iran is a democratic country that holds free and fair elections. 32 %

• 2) Iran is not a democratic country and holds sham elections. 18 %

• 3) Iran is a democracy and unlike the US, Iranian candidates do not represent only two political groups. 50 %

YEP, A REAL ELECTION HERE.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37375 Jun 15, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Poll

YEP, A REAL ELECTION HERE.
Voted for your 'fat leader' lately, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37376 Jun 15, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, THE CRIMINAL MOBSTERS IN THE USA SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT ON TRIAL IN 1945
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37377 Jun 15, 2013
HEY FUCKFACE1USA1, YOU VOTE TOEDAY??? OF COURSE AS THERE ARE NO REAL FREEEDOMS IN USA WHERE EVERYONE IS TOLD WHAT TO THINK AND DO.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37378 Jun 15, 2013
Poll

• 3) Iran is a democracy and unlike the US, Iranian candidates do not represent only two political groups. 50 %

SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, YAZ, THE FUCKFACE1USA1, THE CLASSICAL STOOGE AND EVEN MORE HILARIOUS WHEN IT'S NOT UNDERSTOOD STOOGE, STOOGE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37379 Jun 15, 2013
"The South side had no intent to hold dialogue from the beginning," said a spokesman for the North's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK)-- the state body that handles inter-Korean issues.

"It only sought to create an obstacle to the talks, delay and then torpedo them," he said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, accusing the South of "arrogant obstructions and deliberate disturbance".

"This impolite and immoral provocative behavior made us think once again whether it will be possible to properly discuss matters or improve relations even if official talks are opened in the future," the spokesman said.

OF COURSE, FASCISM IN OCCUPIED KOREA SERVES ITS PATRONS AND COMRADES IN WASHINGTON D.C.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37380 Jun 15, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Poll
SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, YAZ, THE FUCKFACE1USA1, THE CLASSICAL STOOGE AND EVEN MORE HILARIOUS WHEN IT'S NOT UNDERSTOOD STOOGE, STOOGE.
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex in kanpur 8 min Panwarkumar 23
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min ChristineM 442,892
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min River Tam 828,887
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min Truths 611,845
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,310
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr AussieBobby 245
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr BOTTOMGURGAON 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 584,509
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 3,628
More from around the web