American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37321 Jun 14, 2013
I See Poster of Sultan , WA had taken my screen NAme! Better watch the cyber libel ,as my lawyers and International Community and International War crimes tribunal... will see you our US war mongers /war investors be prosecute for war crimes against humanity!
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37322 Jun 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Soon you will have a date with the U.S. Navy Seals and they will install a bullet in your head, Somalian fool. <¦-o
yea he will have a date alright,,,, coz there all poofs [navy seals] that is all americans are lol

United States

#37323 Jun 14, 2013
iam a dum Somalian pirate, i dont reelly hav lawyers, but iam a grunting chocolate!!! BWHAHAHAHA!!

United States

#37324 Jun 14, 2013
The country is governed for the richest, for the corporation, the bankers, the land speculators, and for the exploiters."
Helen Keller

"You believe you are dying for the fatherland - you die for some industrialists."
Anatoly Franace

United States

#37325 Jun 14, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>yea he will have a date alright,,,, coz there all poofs [navy seals] that is all americans are lol
he's one of few paranoid war mongering US grunting pyschos ! BWAHaHAAA

United States

#37326 Jun 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
iam a dum Somalian pirate, i dont reelly hav lawyers, but iam a grunting chocolate!!! BWHAHAHAHA!!
Not somalian pirate! You should know poster of Sultan , WA who took my screen name , should be afraid as the Int'l War crime Tribunal tried BUsh & co and you not exempt.

United States

#37327 Jun 14, 2013
"The problem the United States faces is that almost all of its invasions violate international law,...
John Nichols and Robert McChesney

United States

#37329 Jun 14, 2013
iam on a khat binje becoss iam a chocolate faced drug attic and Somalian pirate!!! Hav a hiney melon grunting peace pig!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!
DENG

United States

#37331 Jun 14, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>yea he will have a date alright,,,, coz there all poofs [navy seals] that is all americans are lol
SURRRE FUCKFACE; AUSTRALIA HAS A WEAK ARMY. YAZ, YOU WILL YOU BE FIGHTING IRAN SOON, RIGHT???
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37335 Jun 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE FUCKFACE; AUSTRALIA HAS A WEAK ARMY. YAZ, YOU WILL YOU BE FIGHTING IRAN SOON, RIGHT???
think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37336 Jun 14, 2013
thats look into what you are saying

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#37337 Jun 14, 2013
WOW! Here are some more dance videos from John and DUNG lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DENG

United States

#37338 Jun 14, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
SURRRE FUCKFACE; TOUGH TALK ON THE INTERNET, BUT AUSTRALIA IS NO MATCH FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA!! YAZ, YOU WILL BE CONQUERED AND ENSLAVED; YOU WILL SERVE DR. KIM LOYALLY, RIGHT???

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37339 Jun 14, 2013
I SUCK COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>think you have been in the cookie jar to oftern. little boy. IRAN is nothing to us ,, and when you come to us you will have over 58 countrys knocking on your door, so please look int whet your saying. one day you will grow up
Can't you guys take care of yourselves? It's just DUNG and his shitty little backwards country we're talking about. Would you still be shit talking America and its brave soldiers when they're saving your pathetic fat ass, imbecile? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37340 Jun 14, 2013
I EAT COCKS wrote:
thats look into what you are saying
More incoherent blather from an illiterate fool. You're almost as uneducated as CHOCOLATE FACE is, but at least he has an excuse for his illiteracy; he's a Somalian pirate! What's yours; stupidity? LMAO! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37341 Jun 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE FUCKFACE; TOUGH TALK ON THE INTERNET, BUT AUSTRALIA IS NO MATCH FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA!! YAZ, YOU WILL BE CONQUERED AND ENSLAVED; YOU WILL SERVE DR. KIM LOYALLY, RIGHT???
What's a matter DUNG; you afraid to take on The United States? Where's your nuclear arsenal you guys were going to unleash on the West Coast, stooge? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37342 Jun 14, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again Not Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know you American War mongers are evil ones!\\
As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED bush & Co for war crimes, and you Redneck !USA! are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later
Look World our US war mongers are bully US civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! U change my posts and they are yours poster Waar mongering Redneck 1USA!
The WOrld is awake and know US Militaristic neo-imperialist are world bully and world war monger!

[QUOTE who="IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSO MALIANbuttPIRATE"]iam on a khat binje becoss iam a chocolate faced drug attic and Somalian pirate!!! Hav a hiney melon grunting peace pig!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!
Which is it CHOCOLATE FACE; pirate or not pirate? Make up your mind, nutty Somalian! <¦-o

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37343 Jun 14, 2013
Besides being a pirate what other line of work is there in Somalia !?!?!??!!?
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is it CHOCOLATE FACE; pirate or not pirate? Make up your mind, nutty Somalian! <¦-o

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#37344 Jun 14, 2013
Dung at the NK Ministry for Propaganda

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wycMovPZ3cw/S-1cY-d...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37345 Jun 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Dung at the NK Ministry for Propaganda
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wycMovPZ3cw/S-1cY-d...
I would have guessed that was CHOCOLATE FACE in his pirate garb first, but that guy isn't skinny enough. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Trump Worshiper 679,392
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr TanRestedReady 2,896
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Chess Jurist 119,368
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 2 hr Alexander Chen 1,018
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Born again past JW 46,221
__POPE's 'World Plan' matches MARK of BEAST__ 4 hr WorldNewsYTube 1
Needs sex with a girl in London (Jan '14) 6 hr Gloriah23 4
More from around the web