“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37278 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, LIKE ALL FANATICAL DESPOTS AND TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD THE LAST CARTRIDGE WILL HAVE TO BE SAVED TO THE END FOR THE TERRORIST'S PERSONAL USE.
<quoted text>
You have no money, do you?
Why doesn't your fat 'leader' pave the North Korean roads, stooge?

USA

#37280 Jun 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry their generation and after will suffer concurrent consequences and face reality what their previous generations had taken away very freedom, liberty..., he world and International War Crimes Tribunal put away these US war mongers/war investors/Arms &weapon Manufactures...
Heh. More copy/paste from the pirate.

Why even pretend to be an American citizen when it's so obvious you're just another envious Somalian, imbecile?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37281 Jun 13, 2013
DENG wrote:

idiot wrote:

<quoted text>

i believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars...

i need courses in Piss drinking studies , world vultures... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be take away.

OF COURSE ARMED NUTS LIKE YOU FUCKFACE DEFENDING DESPOTISM AND THE DICTATORSHIP AND THE CORRUPT ELITE WHO HAVE WRECKED THE USA ECONOMY WILL HAVE TO BE DISARMED SO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM CAN MOVE FORWARD IN THE USA.

<quoted text>

WHAT SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING IN THE USA NOW IS MASSIVE ORGANIZATION AT THE LOCAL LEVEL TO REPLACE THE THINKING THAT PERVADES WASHINGTON D.C. NOW WHICH MEANS THE REMOVAL OF THE PRESENT THINKING IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND THE CURRENT USA POWER STRUCTURE THAT HAS ROBBED THE COMMON USA PEOPLE OF THE FREEDOMS OUTLINED IN THE USA CONSTITUTION AND ITS LAWS; THE LAWS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS ARE STILL GOOD, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ENFORCED, STARTING WITH COURT TRIALS, CONVICTIONS AND PUNISHMENTS OF THE CRIMINALS NOW IN POWER THERE.
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry their generation and after will suffer concurrent consequences and face reality what their previous generations had taken away very freedom, liberty..., so their generation and after will be cursed , Karma will be their downfall. And, many will curse these our evil US war mongers for ruining a nation and world in it. History have way to record evils of their inhumanity to mankind! Let hope the world and International War Crimes Tribunal put away these US war mongers/war investors/Arms &weapon Manufactures...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37282 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE ARMED NUTS LIKE YOU FUCKFACE DEFENDING DESPOTISM AND THE DICTATORSHIP AND THE CORRUPT ELITE WHO HAVE WRECKED THE USA ECONOMY WILL HAVE TO BE DISARMED SO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM CAN MOVE FORWARD IN THE USA.
SURE FUCKFACE1USA1.
<quoted text>
When we meet on the battlefield, I will be engaging you at a much further rage than your archaic SKS is capable of. That means you'll be dying for your fat king Kim Jong-un; who wants to be a queen, zipper head. <¶-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37283 Jun 13, 2013
Hatla Massacre: Sectarian Beasts Prey on Children, Women, Elderly

Eslam al-Rihani

Syria: Deir Ezzor mapCriminality emerged again in the Syrian village of Hatla, where hungry monsters pounced on the children, women and elderly

The terrorists projected their anti-aircraft fires at civilians directly, and executed the children prior to adults, using all kinds of murder.

The terrorists projected their anti-aircraft fires at civilians directly, and executed the children prior to adults, using all kinds of murder.

Of the awful actions they committed was the slaughter of a child who hasnít attained the age of six. They also executed a woman, "Wedad al-Badrani", by an anti-aircraft projectile in front of her family who were later executed.

Part of Hatla martyrs are:

Sayyed Ibrahim Musa Mullah Eid
Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Murtaza Ibrahim Mullah Eid
Mustafa Ibrahim Mullah Eid
Wedad al-Badrani, Sayyed Eidís wife
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh
Maísoom al-Raja, his wife (Batoul) and daughter (2 years)
Hajj Omar al-Hamadi (85 years)
Hajj Issa Khalaf Al-Hilal (84 years)

IT'S QUITE DETAILED, THE WHITEHOUSE MURDER LIST

Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh

Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh

Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh

SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, THESE ARE THE GOOD MUSLIMS AND YOUR ALLIES IN WASHINGTON D.C. ARE THE BAD MUSLIMS, THE ALQAEDA, THE SALAFI AND THE WAHHABI, ALL FROM DESPOTIC COUNTRIES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR AND KUWAIT.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No big deal; just a bunch of dead Moslems, little pig faced slave. <¶-o

USA

#37284 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars...
i need courses in Piss drinking studies , world vultures... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be shoved up my ass all the way.

THE LAWS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS ARE STILL GOOD, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ENFORCED, STARTING WITH COURT TRIALS, CONVICTIONS AND PUNISHMENTS OF THE CRIMINALS NOW IN POWER THERE.
<quoted text>
"North Korean law requires that its citizens obtain permission to travel both within the country and abroad. Travel to another country without state permission; this can carry the death penalty. Despite this, thousands cross the border into China."

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37285 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Hatla Massacre: Sectarian Beasts Prey on Children, Women, Elderly
Eslam al-Rihani
Syria: Deir Ezzor mapCriminality emerged again in the Syrian village of Hatla, where hungry monsters pounced on the children, women and elderly
Of the awful actions they committed was the slaughter of a child who hasnít attained the age of six. They also executed a woman, "Wedad al-Badrani", by an anti-aircraft projectile in front of her family who were later executed.
Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh
Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh
Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh
Taha Hussein Mullah Eid
Mohammad Musa Mullah Eid
Ali Mandil Saleh
Basil Mandil Saleh
Yasser Mandil Saleh
SURE FUCK MY UGLY FACE1USA1, THESE ARE THE BAD MUSLIMS AND YOUR ALLIES IN WASHINGTON D.C. DON'T LIKE THEM, THE ALQAEDA, THE SALAFI AND THE WAHHABI, ALL FROM DESPOTIC COUNTRIES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR AND KUWAIT.
<quoted text>
Like commies, there's no such thing as a good Moslem. You forgot to add Syria, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan and Yemen to your list; just to name a few, ignorant coolie.
<¶-o
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#37286 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. More copy/paste from the pirate.
Why even pretend to be an American citizen when it's so obvious you're just another envious Somalian, imbecile?
Not a Somalian pirate! Look you NFL the grunting meatheads Pinhead, as Big Difference between us! We have American -for peace/human rights that represent 70% of AMerican that are anti-war and you our US War mongers = less 5% are lovers of wars , violence ...and you kind are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, anti-peace, anti-civil liberties... you evil will be recorded in history for inhumanity and war crimes against the world. Sooner or later that international War crimes tribunal will catch upto you our US war monger/war investing grunts!
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#37287 Jun 13, 2013
Just as the United States trained Latin American military and police in methods of fighting against "populism" in their countries, by this means helping to produce a "favorable climate of investment" by bringing into power National Security States, so a large, well-trained, and ruthless police is needed in the home country as it pushes a right-wing agenda that is contrary to the interests of a vast majority. "
Edward S. Herman

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37288 Jun 13, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian pirate! Look you NFL the grunting meatheads Pinhead, as Big Difference between us! We have American -for peace/human rights that represent 70% of AMerican that are anti-war and you our US War mongers = less 5% are lovers of wars , violence ...and you kind are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, anti-peace, anti-civil liberties... you evil will be recorded in history for inhumanity and war crimes against the world. Sooner or later that international War crimes tribunal will catch upto you our US war monger/war investing grunts!
CHOCOLATE FACE, why do you rape merchant sailors and kill female tourists then, Somalian pirate? <¶-o
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#37289 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, it's quite possible that the U.S. Navy Seals will kill you on your next pirate junket, dumb Somalian. <¶-o
I see you are paraniod Poster !USA! redneck, is you McCartyism with new twist is rearing it ugly head again, this time need a new boegey mans that are Somalians, who next handicap of society, Geeks, Old ladies...

Again , I'm not Somalian Pirate but human rights supporter , as believer non-violence! But the International War Crime Tribunal, tried Bush & co as War mongers, as you our US war mongers are not exempt, sooner or later you be also be tried for war crimes , violence... against world humanity!
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

#37290 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, why do you rape merchant sailors and kill female tourists then, Somalian pirate? <¶-o
racist pig that you are

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37291 Jun 13, 2013
ASIAN LATINO CHOCOLATE FACE SOMALIAN PIRATE VIBES wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are paraniod Poster !USA! redneck, because I am fascist Moslem with new twist rearing my ugly head again, this time I'm a new boegey mans because that's what Somalians are, who next handicap of society, Geeks, Old ladies, I kill indiscriminately...
Again , I'm Somalian Pirate not human rights supporter , as believer in violence! But I'm the International War Criminal, and war mongers, Somalian pirates are not exempt, sooner or later I'll be tried for war crimes , violence... against world humanity and executed!
CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37292 Jun 13, 2013
I HAVE EATEN SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>racist pig that you are
Exposing Somalian pirates make me a racist, toothless Bogan? Did you just get out of jail, prostitute? <¶-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37293 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¶-o
Not Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know you American War mongers are evil ones!\\

As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED bush & Co for war crimes, and you Redneck !USA! are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later

Look World our US war mongers are bully US civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! Stop changing other Posts!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37294 Jun 13, 2013
I LICK SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>racist pig that you are
Shut up stupid, you're irrelevant....
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37295 Jun 13, 2013
New York Post

NY Air Guard unit being investigated; sex assault perps allegedly 'promoted not punished'

A high-profile New York Air National Guard airlift wing has promoted sexual abusers instead of punishing them, according to the retired officer who handled claims of sexual assault in the unit.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37296 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¶-o
Since the 15th is on Saturday,Chocolate Face got his welfare check early and got his "Tweak" a couple of days early....Notice his posting patterns? Always around the time the Eagle Shits?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37297 Jun 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the 15th is on Saturday,Chocolate Face got his welfare check early and got his "Tweak" a couple of days early....Notice his posting patterns? Always around the time the Eagle Shits?
No a Chocolate! Not a Welfare Seeker like war mongering NFL , warmongering redneck !USA!... Not around time where bald Eagle Shit on your Faces but when the rooster peck you Grunt Jugheads of Airhead!!Q WAHAHHAHHAHAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37298 Jun 13, 2013
"[Patriotism] in America is as if we're playing musical chairs, and you shouldn't get caught without a flag or you're out of the game."
"The fact that we've been a great democracy doesn't mean we will automatically keep being one if we keep waving the flag."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min WasteWater 574,044
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Seentheotherside 608,180
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 809,561
Afghanistan seeks the way to stability and safety 15 min abdrasulkh 1
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 18 min yes lover 162
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 38 min Redneck 52
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 54 min damien 423
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 268,881
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 6 hr Coco 203
More from around the web