American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37290 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, why do you rape merchant sailors and kill female tourists then, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
racist pig that you are

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37291 Jun 13, 2013
ASIAN LATINO CHOCOLATE FACE SOMALIAN PIRATE VIBES wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are paraniod Poster !USA! redneck, because I am fascist Moslem with new twist rearing my ugly head again, this time I'm a new boegey mans because that's what Somalians are, who next handicap of society, Geeks, Old ladies, I kill indiscriminately...
Again , I'm Somalian Pirate not human rights supporter , as believer in violence! But I'm the International War Criminal, and war mongers, Somalian pirates are not exempt, sooner or later I'll be tried for war crimes , violence... against world humanity and executed!
CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37292 Jun 13, 2013
I HAVE EATEN SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>racist pig that you are
Exposing Somalian pirates make me a racist, toothless Bogan? Did you just get out of jail, prostitute? <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37293 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Not Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know you American War mongers are evil ones!\\

As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED bush & Co for war crimes, and you Redneck !USA! are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later

Look World our US war mongers are bully US civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! Stop changing other Posts!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37294 Jun 13, 2013
I LICK SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>racist pig that you are
Shut up stupid, you're irrelevant....
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37295 Jun 13, 2013
New York Post

NY Air Guard unit being investigated; sex assault perps allegedly 'promoted not punished'

A high-profile New York Air National Guard airlift wing has promoted sexual abusers instead of punishing them, according to the retired officer who handled claims of sexual assault in the unit.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37296 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE do you enjoy cutting off heads after gorging on khat, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Since the 15th is on Saturday,Chocolate Face got his welfare check early and got his "Tweak" a couple of days early....Notice his posting patterns? Always around the time the Eagle Shits?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37297 Jun 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the 15th is on Saturday,Chocolate Face got his welfare check early and got his "Tweak" a couple of days early....Notice his posting patterns? Always around the time the Eagle Shits?
No a Chocolate! Not a Welfare Seeker like war mongering NFL , warmongering redneck !USA!... Not around time where bald Eagle Shit on your Faces but when the rooster peck you Grunt Jugheads of Airhead!!Q WAHAHHAHHAHAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#37298 Jun 13, 2013
"[Patriotism] in America is as if we're playing musical chairs, and you shouldn't get caught without a flag or you're out of the game."
"The fact that we've been a great democracy doesn't mean we will automatically keep being one if we keep waving the flag."
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37299 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exposing Somalian pirates make me a racist, toothless Bogan? Did you just get out of jail, prostitute? <¦-o
you are racist you can tell . your just the biggest MORON that I have came across. hillbilly scum that you car
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37301 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exposing Somalian pirates make me a racist, toothless Bogan? Did you just get out of jail, prostitute? <¦-o
toothless, no jail no . prostitute no WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO YOU LEAD,,,,, PIN PRICK. STILL SUCKING YOUR MOTHERS BOOBS ARE WE .LET GO MATE ITS OK LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD
SOFT COCKS

Fullarton, Australia

#37302 Jun 13, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>you are racist you can tell . your just the biggest MORON that I have came across. hillbilly scum that you car
and thats hillbilly scum that you are

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37303 Jun 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, now he'll be posting till the khat wears off and he slips into his 'burnout coma' followed by the usual gambit of painful withdrawals. Ain't welfare a bitch. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37304 Jun 13, 2013
I SUCK SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>you are racist you can tell . your just the biggest MORON that I have came across. hillbilly scum that you car
"hillbilly scum that you car?" My God you're an illiterate hooker arnt you, Bogan. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37307 Jun 13, 2013
I LICK SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>toothless, no jail no . prostitute no WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO YOU LEAD,,,,, PIN PRICK. STILL SUCKING YOUR MOTHERS BOOBS ARE WE .LET GO MATE ITS OK LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD
You need to keep at your 'Hooked on Phonics' video, or maybe see if you can get your money back, illiterate retard. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37308 Jun 13, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know us Somalian War Lords are evil ones!\\
As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED Kim Jong-un & Co for war crimes, and you dumb coolie DUNG are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later
Look World our DPRK war mongers are bully French civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! My post is poorly written cause iam SPUN on khat!
Maybe you would function better on crack, CHOCOLATE FACE? Will you be attempting to sack any merchant ships this weekend, Somalian pirate? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37311 Jun 13, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>iam Chocolate! And a Welfare Seeker like war mongering DUNG , warmongering SOFT COCK prostitute ... I hold my mouth open around time where bald Eagle Shit on my Face but when the rooster peck I Grunt because iam Airhead high on khat!!Q WAHAHHAHHAHAAA
Soon you will have a date with the U.S. Navy Seals and they will install a bullet in your head, Somalian fool. <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#37312 Jun 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you would function better on crack, CHOCOLATE FACE? Will you be attempting to sack any merchant ships this weekend, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Again Not Somalian Pirate!
]
Anyway the world is awake and know you American War mongers are evil ones!\\

As International War crimes Tribunal hAD TRIED bush & Co for war crimes, and you Redneck !USA! are not exempt and will be facing war crimes againt humanity sooner of later

Look World our US war mongers are bully US civilian and world civilians for supporting World human rights! U change my posts and they are yours poster Waar mongering Redneck 1USA!

The WOrld is awake and know US Militaristic neo-imperialist are world bully and world war monger!

United States

#37313 Jun 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Soon you will have a date with the U.S. Navy Seals and they will install a bullet in your head, Somalian fool. <¦-o
Not Somalian, you redneck war monger mass murder !

The International War Crime Tribunal tried Bush & Co and you our US war mongers are not exempt, sooner or later you face charches for war crimes against world humanity! They coming for u Redneck US war monger!

United States

#37315 Jun 14, 2013
nOrth koreu Are evil ones .tHE world is wacking up to you most evil of posters ,our war monger profeteer DENG. you will face worlds tribunal anti war monger commision and be exicuted ,you our nOrth koreun Communist baboon BWHAHAHAHA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 2 min Bluehair79 67
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 min hornny15234 19
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min River Tam 48,426
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 44,656
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 49 min Johnny 11,539
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 58 min Yankster 2,035
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,243
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Cory 646,503
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web