UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#37257 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having another bout of severe illiteracy, Somalian?
Do YOU own a firearm?
Don't believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars... you need courses in Peace studies , Human empathy , world culture... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be take away.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37258 Jun 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars...
i need courses in Piss drinking studies , world vultures... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be take away.
'You illitaracy' LOL!

Come and take my firearms if you think you can, Somalian cretin.

United States

#37259 Jun 13, 2013
"[The Right] lie with impunity. Let's face it. They're liars. They lied about the reason they took our sons and daughters to war. They spend millions of dollars in campaign ads saying they are for a prescription drug benefit under Medicare while they work to destroy Medicare and replace it with private plans and HMOs. They call their dirty air legislation "Clear Skies" and their plan to give the timber companies our trees, "Healthy Forests." They call their job-killing economic program a "jobs program." They say they are for peace when they are for war. Millions of children are left behind under their miserly "No Child Left Behind" education bill. They tout a child tax credit for working families and then silently drop it in favor of more tax cuts for millionaires."
US House of Rep. Jan Schakowsky
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37260 Jun 13, 2013
Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

Somalian pirates

SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, NOT WITTY, AND JUST A DRY DUMB, REPETITIOUS WRINKLED HAS-BEEN MORON STUCK IN THE 1970S???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, imbecile. You and the other Somalian pirates live off the profits from violence.

United States

#37261 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'You illitaracy' LOL!
US govt will come for your firearms, poster NFL Fan! And the international War crimes tribunal tried Bush & Co for war crimes, and you are not exempted! BWHAHAHAHA

You spelling is wrong Not illitarcy but illiteracy! You illiterate Grunting warmonger barbarian!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37262 Jun 13, 2013
IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars... you need courses in Peace studies , Human empathy , world culture... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be take away.
CHOCOLATE FACE, I have firearms that shot much further than and more accurate than your AK-47 does, illiterate Somalian pirate. <-o

United States

#37263 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, imbecile. You and the other Somalian pirates live off the profits from violence.
I'm not Somalian Pirate but human rights supporter , as believe non-violence! But the International War Crime Tribunal, tried Bush & co as War mongers, as you NFL not exempt, sooner or later you be also be tried for wars, violence... against world humanity!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37264 Jun 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe in wars! You illitaracy is worst as you NFL support violences, wars...
i need courses in Piss drinking studies , world vultures... I believe NRA should be abolished and your guns be take away.

OF COURSE ARMED NUTS LIKE YOU FUCKFACE DEFENDING DESPOTISM AND THE DICTATORSHIP AND THE CORRUPT ELITE WHO HAVE WRECKED THE USA ECONOMY WILL HAVE TO BE DISARMED SO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM CAN MOVE FORWARD IN THE USA.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'You illitaracy' LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37265 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>Again not a Somalian pirate ! i don't believe in Wars and violence. But you our US war mongers are hated worldwide, and why over 184 nations given you the big middle fingers?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, does your tribal Chieftain or War Lord allow you to have a RPG, little Somalian pirate? <-o

United States

#37266 Jun 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, I have firearms that shot much further than and more accurate than your AK-47 does, illiterate Somalian pirate. <-o
US govt will come for your firearms, poster IUSA! And the international War crimes tribunal tried Bush & Co for war crimes, and you are not exempted! Double jeopardy for you War mongering pyscho BWHAHAHAHA

USA

#37267 Jun 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
SURE FUCKFACE1USA1, NOT WITTY, AND JUST A DRY DUMB, REPETITIOUS WRINKLED HAS-BEEN MORON STUCK IN THE 1970S???
<quoted text>
How does it feel to find out what your stinking despots are doing in your own country, stooge?

"The North Korean government maintains ten concentration camps, with a total of between 200,000 and 250,000 prisoners contained therein.

Conditions in the camps are terrible, and the annual casualty rate has been estimated as high as 25%.

The North Korean government has no due process system, imprisoning, torturing, and executing prisoners at will. Public executions, in particular, are a common sight in North Korea."

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37268 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
Somalian pirates
SURE FUCK MY HIDEOUS FACE PLEASE 1USA1, I'M NOT WITTY; JUST A DRY DUMB, REPETITIOUS WRINKLED HAS-BEEN IGNORANT COOLIE STUCK IN THE DPRK!!!
<quoted text>
Do you know any other insults besides fuckface, ignorant savage? <-o

USA

#37269 Jun 13, 2013
DuNG wrote:
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE ARMED NUTS LIKE YOU FUCK MY FACE. WILL HAVE TO BE DISARMED
<quoted text>
Send your fat boy 'leader' to disarm me, stooge.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37270 Jun 13, 2013
SURE, OCCUPIED KOREA: SO WHEN WILL THE USA DESPOTS AND TERRORISTS LEAVE OCCUPIED KOREA???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to find out what your stinking despots are doing in your own country, stooge?
"The North Korean government maintains ten concentration camps, with a total of between 200,000 and 250,000 prisoners contained therein.
Conditions in the camps are terrible, and the annual casualty rate has been estimated as high as 25%.
The North Korean government has no due process system, imprisoning, torturing, and executing prisoners at will. Public executions, in particular, are a common sight in North Korea."

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37271 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>US govt will come for your firearms, poster IUSA! And the international War crimes tribunal tried Bush & Co for war crimes, and you are not exempted! Double jeopardy for you War mongering pyscho BWHAHAHAHA
CHOCOLATE FACE, it's quite possible that the U.S. Navy Seals will kill you on your next pirate junket, dumb Somalian. <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37272 Jun 13, 2013
OF COURSE ARMED NUTS LIKE YOU FUCKFACE DEFENDING DESPOTISM AND THE DICTATORSHIP AND THE CORRUPT ELITE WHO HAVE WRECKED THE USA ECONOMY WILL HAVE TO BE DISARMED SO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM CAN MOVE FORWARD IN THE USA.

SURE, LIKE ALL FANATICAL DESPOTS AND TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD THE LAST CARTRIDGE WILL HAVE TO BE SAVED TO THE END FOR THE TERRORIST'S PERSONAL USE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your fat boy 'leader' to disarm me, stooge.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37273 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, OCCUPIED KOREA: SO WHEN WILL THE USA DESPOTS AND TERRORISTS LEAVE OCCUPIED KOREA???
<quoted text>
After you and your tyrannical deviant despot Kim Jong-un are dead, little barbarian.
<-o

USA

#37274 Jun 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, FREE KOREA: SO WHEN WILL THE USA DESPOTS AND TERRORISTS LEAVE FREE KOREA???
<quoted text>
Tell me what your propaganda officer thinks of getting the truth about your dirty hereditary despots from Topix, stooge.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37275 Jun 13, 2013

SURE FUCKFACE1USA1.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know any other insults besides fuckface, ignorant savage? <-o

United States

#37276 Jun 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't worry their generation and after will suffer concurrent consequences and face reality what their previous generations had taken away very freedom, liberty..., so their generation and after will be cursed , Karma will be their downfall. And, many will curse these our evil US war mongers for ruining a nation and world in it. History have way to record evils of their inhumanity to mankind! Let hope the world and International War Crimes Tribunal put away these US war mongers/war investors/Arms &weapon Manufactures...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Sayin 548,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 602,179
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min NightSerf 230,006
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 24 min Ice 110
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min RADEKT 261,678
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 35 min Doctor REALITY 12
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 44 min selina london 17
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE