DENG

Nanjing, China

#37152 Jun 11, 2013
U.S. defense contractor Edward Snowden discusses his motivation behind the NSA leak and why he is revealing himself as the whistleblower behind the major story.

YEP, BRADLEY MANNING AND SNOWDEN, GREAT UNITED STATES PATRIOTS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS TRADITIONS FIGHTING TRAITORS, DESPOTS, TERRORISTS, TYRANNY AND DICTATORSHIPS.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37153 Jun 11, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DOES YUR GOVERNMENT LISTEN TO YU???
<quoted text>
Your dictator lives like queen, wining and dining the big freak Dennis Rodman, while you starve. Learn how to spell, ignorant fool. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37154 Jun 11, 2013
DUNG wrote:
U.S. defense contractor Edward Snowden discusses his motivation behind the NSA leak and why he is revealing himself as the whistleblower behind the major story.
YEP, BRADLEY MANNING AND SNOWDEN, GREAT UNITED STATES PATRIOTS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS TRADITIONS FIGHTING TRAITORS, DESPOTS, TERRORISTS, TYRANNY AND DICTATORSHIPS.
They will answer for their crimes against America, just like you'll be sent to 'the mountains' when you get kicked off Topix, little savage. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37155 Jun 11, 2013

SURRRRE, THE TYRANTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL ALL BE HUNG IN THE USA ON ITS ROAD TO DEMOCRACY
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>They will answer for their crimes against America, just like you'll be sent to 'the mountains' when you get kicked off Topix, little savage. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#37157 Jun 11, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRRE, THE TYRANTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL ALL BE HUNG IN THE USA ON ITS ROAD TO DEMOCRACY
<quoted text>
Are you allowed a passport, stooge, or are you held withing the mined borders of your primitive fiefdom?

Your fat boy dictator is now licking South Korean boots to get his Kaesong factory people back to work, isn't he?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37158 Jun 11, 2013
YEP, THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE A GOVERNMENT CAN LISTEN TO PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS IS THE USA, AMONG KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE IT'S A WELL-KNOW TYRANNY.

USA

#37159 Jun 11, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, THE D WHERE A GOVERNMENT CAN LISTEN TO PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS IS THE USA, AMONG KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE IT'S A WELL-KNOW TYRANNY.
Why aren't you allowed to make international phone calls, stooge? What is your fat boy dictator afraid of?

Whatever happened to the Dell plant your incompetent 'leader' planned?
Your turn for the gulag will come sooner than you think, creep.
John

Piedmont, OK

#37160 Jun 11, 2013
Deng The truth has come out but yet these dummy's still think this country is free. there is nothing free about this country why?????Because it is lead by Satan And the world worships satan The Illuminati the scull and bones the bohemian grove are all devil worshiper with Satan in control.And these dummy on here are just propagandist because no one can be as stupid as they are......
John

Piedmont, OK

#37161 Jun 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you sodomized during your incarceration, felon? <¦-o
You are so gullible and believe everything And I have proved it....dumb ass.....just like you believe the evil beastly system.
John

Piedmont, OK

#37162 Jun 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That will be contested in the courts. You being a felon, forfeited most of your rights, travel included otherwise I would say you should just leave, but you can't get a passport, piss ant. <¦-o
Dumb ass I have one and have been to the Philippians twice.
John

Piedmont, OK

#37163 Jun 11, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
You had better be quiet Hay Seed or you'll be the next one gone!!!!<quoted text>
Great that will be a great day.....but not for you.

USA

#37164 Jun 11, 2013
John wrote:
Dung The shit has come out of my butt. y there is nothing free about this country on here are just propagandist because no one can be as stupid as they are......
Ha! You just laid another toilet-full of your addled cynical crap, hick.

Tell me more about the Illuminati!

USA

#37165 Jun 11, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass I have one and have been to the Philippians twice.
Really? None of their mail order brides wanted anything to do with you, did they, hayseed?
John

Piedmont, OK

#37166 Jun 11, 2013
these Idiots on topix are not worth my time if they were on fire i would not piss on them.......want to know what is wrong with this country it is sheeple like these....And not one of them would say this shit to me deng or the captain.chicken shit cowards....And that is all they will ever be........full of envy lust and greed......Put them all together and you still would not have a half of a brain to work with......karma's gonna get you all..... then again karma would not waste it's time on chicken shit punks.
John

Piedmont, OK

#37167 Jun 11, 2013
And no keep your stupidity to your self you are worthless and broke and you will die that way....And I shall Not curse you but pray for you.I still got to say you are all worthless.........

USA

#37168 Jun 11, 2013
John wrote:
these Idiots on topix are not worth my time if they were on fire i would not piss on them.......want to know what is wrong with this nd greed......Put them all together and you still would not have a half of a brain to work with......karma's gonna get you all..... then again karma would not waste it's time on chicken shit punks.
All you all pissed off, yokel? I may be wrong, but you might be sounding cranky and out of sorts.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37169 Jun 11, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>You are so gullible and believe everything And I have proved it....dumb ass.....just like you believe the evil beastly system.
I was gonna mess with you new posting name, but I want to see if you can talk seriously.
Do you really think that most Americans didn't know that the Govt. has been 'peeking in' on them? It has been happening since the beginning of time and will always happen, you claim to be Native, Ok, how do you think the Tribal Chief knew who to eliminate?(Don't deny it, it happened). It has been openly happening since FDR and Hoover. How do you think we busted Nazi spies? Communist Spies? Terrorists etc..??? What is your address? Phone Number? License plate number? No, of course I don't expect you to give it to me, some things need to be kept confidential for security, right?
When I was in the Service I had a Security Clearance.. The documents I signed, and I believe that if a man gives his word, that's it, CLEARLY stated the proper procedures and punishments.
Bradley(Howdy Doody) Manning signed that same clearance and has plead guilty to 20 counts.He will either plead to the remaining counts and spend AT LEAST 20 yrs in Leavenworth Military Prison.(I've delivered prisoners there and it ain't a very nice place, don't confuse it with Leavenworth Federal Pen, it's a 'Country Club' next to the Military Prison...
This Snowdon douche, he also signed the same documents, AND NO, it is not a 'Whistle blowing' case because he signed his clearance.. Had he gone to the IG, FBI, his Congressman or Senator, then yes, he would be within his rights, BUT, He went to a Foreign news agency(The UK Daily Mail) and committed a Federal National Security Felony......BTW, he is in Hong Kong, and believe it or not, we have an extradition Treaty with the Peoples Republic of China...He WILL answer for his crimes.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#37170 Jun 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you all pissed off, yokel? I may be wrong, but you might be sounding cranky and out of sorts.
It's that 'FIRE WATER' and Peyote again.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#37179 Jun 12, 2013
6/12/2013 — United States Directed Energy Warfare Office — High Powered Microwaves (HPM)

June 12, 2013

Directed energy weapons take many forms. From EMP (electromagnetic pulses) to HPM (high powered microwaves), several weaponized forms of Radio Frequency are being developed.

These .pdf’s from the US Navy Directed Energy Warfare Office (DEWO) show multiple applications for defensive / offensive Radio Frequency weaponry.

Many people have fallen behind the times in regards to understanding what capabilities are being developed, and what current next generation weapons are being deployed.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#37182 Jun 12, 2013
Parrot wrote:
6/12/2013 — United States Directed Energy Warfare Office — High Powered Microwaves (HPM)
June 12, 2013
Directed energy weapons take many forms. From EMP (electromagnetic pulses) to HPM (high powered microwaves), several weaponized forms of Radio Frequency are being developed.
These .pdf’s from the US Navy Directed Energy Warfare Office (DEWO) show multiple applications for defensive / offensive Radio Frequency weaponry.
Many people have fallen behind the times in regards to understanding what capabilities are being developed, and what current next generation weapons are being deployed.
http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/
Energy warfare office? No such thing in America! You're just a commie propagandist like DUNG is, but yes we have an array of lethal and non lethal weapons, so go back to your 'department internet espionage' and you'll learn all about them, ignorant little coolie! <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Ugly Truth from d... 39,401
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 568,848
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Happy Lesbo 797,570
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min Grunt56 221,557
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min Ugly Truth from d... 33,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Ugly Truth from d... 607,278
Scientific proof for God's existence 28 min BenAdam 656
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 267,645
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 6 hr Fred 178
More from around the web