|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>I have got to set the record stright on this one i have about a hundred and fifty thousand in my studio maybe a little more.....I not bragging it is just a fact .the shit is very high.
Then you must have some serious records out there and I'm not talking about prison records.

No one with intelligence would waste that much money on a recording studio unless they are seriously good.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must have some serious records out there and I'm not talking about prison records.
No one with intelligence would waste that much money on a recording studio unless they are seriously good.
I did a little research in regards to his 'thousands of employees' and I couldn't find any roofing contractors that employed more than a hundred in the state of Oklahoma and those were the biggest ones. So if you proportionately scale down the cost of his 'recording studio' to correlate with his exaggeration of the size of his company, I'd say realistically you're looking at a shed, an amp a guitar, a couple of extension cords, a light stand and an old tape recorder. LMAO!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sublimely hilarious to actually see someone talk about YAKS with a straight face, stooge.
Thanks for the laugh!
The Yak is a proud and noble beast. LOL!
John

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must have some serious records out there and I'm not talking about prison records.
Good intelligence what joke I do it because I enjoy it...No Im not the best.....never have i claimed to be Im a writer....And it may be a waste to you but not to me......some stuff loses value some gains value.....Like my gibson g 20 amp it just keeps going up and many more things don't you have a favorite pool cue I would never say it was a waste of money you get enjoyment out of it do you not.
John

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I did a little research in regards to his 'thousands of employees' and I couldn't find any roofing contractors that employed more than a hundred in the state of Oklahoma and those were the biggest ones. So if you proportionately scale down the cost of his 'recording studio' to correlate with his exaggeration of the size of his company, I'd say realistically you're looking at a shed, an amp a guitar, a couple of extension cords, a light stand and an old tape recorder. LMAO!
I never said I have thousands of employees some one on here did so this makes you a liar and i call them the way i see them.And I'm not telling you what I have because it is none of your business.some years are good some suck but this is a great year for me and my guys.....I pay a Commission A 10/50 /50 split. do you need a job selling I'm Hiring In omaha .And might soon be back in topeka you find where i said I have thousands of employees and i will kiss your ass on main street and give you thirty minutes to draw a crowd....Look i do not brag and this is why im not going to tell you crap.I try and stay humble.I have had it bad A divorce the ruined me.I was at rock bottom.But I worked hard and still do......and my studio is in a room not a shed i do not even own a shed or a basement i do have a shelter if you want to call it that.

you seem very miserable in your life is there anything i can do to help you.
John

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
records are you stuck in the 70's lmao......One thing i have learned is you are not going to take it with you when you go.......I do not care about worldly things.but i enjoy them....what i enjoy most is the ability to help people and that has bit me in the ass more than once some people you can not help because they are not willing to help them self's I used to think I had many friends but come to find out it was all about what i could do for them so i can count my true friends on my hands And if I am blessed it is because I try and live A righteous life.Now i got to do house work I have company coming in from Florida.she is bringing me some red fish I can not wait.........But i do mean it if i can help you not to be so bitter just let me know...seems you have allot of anger.
John

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I did a little research in regards to his 'thousands of employees' and I couldn't find any roofing contractors that employed more than a hundred in the state of Oklahoma and those were the biggest ones. So if you proportionately scale down the cost of his 'recording studio' to correlate with his exaggeration of the size of his company, I'd say realistically you're looking at a shed, an amp a guitar, a couple of extension cords, a light stand and an old tape recorder. LMAO!
I find this strange why would you be trying to look me up.....Oh and one thing about me is I try and keep the laws and one of them is do not lie.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Has an upcoming U.S coup been revealed through predictive programing in media propaganda?

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/07/the-62213-u-...
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

CAN YOU READ ENGLISH???
1USA1 wrote:

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
CAN YOU READ ENGLISH???
<quoted text>
Have you milked your Yak today, obedient coolie?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

flin aka fuckhead wrote:
The American soldier confess massacre of civilians in Afghanistan: http://www.vesti-dana.rs/Svet/priznao_avganis...
Why? Because of the conscience or to avoid a capital punishment?
Take your propagnada elsewhere Nazi.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Have you ever eaten an apple commie stooge !?!?!?!
do you even know what an apple looks like !?!?!?!?!?
DENG wrote:
CAN YOU READ ENGLISH???
<quoted text>

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Have you ever eaten an apple commie stooge !?!?!?!
do you even know what an apple looks like !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
His Yak makes a special kind of apple, that DUNG can pick up off the ground. It's a DPRK favorite, that he can eat and heat his mud hut with.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

DUNG wrote:
CAN YOU READ ENGLISH???
<quoted text>
Things are already beginning to fall apart for your dictators, stooge.
You'll soon be in one of your gulags, picking corn from the guards' feces for nourishment.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

DUNG wrote:
CAN YOU READ ENGLISH???
<quoted text>
Are you looking forward to your impending trip to 'the mountains' coolie? That's where the last DUNG went that was kicked off Topix, you're next little slave.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

DENG wrote:
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report Jun 8, 2013, 7:40 PM (IDT)
The Kremlin pointedly disclosed President Vladimir Putinís chat with Binyamin Netanyahu on Syria Friday June 7 - their third conversation in a month. There was no comment from Jerusalem. debkafile:
The frequent communications between the Russian and Israeli leaders speak volumes about who is calling the shots for Syria and the region.
The frequent communications between the Russian and Israeli leaders speak volumes about who is calling the shots for Syria and the region.
IRAN IS CALLING THE SHOTS NOW IN THE MIDEAST
Yazzzz...There's always lots o shots in the middeast...

annnnnd...

"They agreed that North Korea has to denuclearise, that neither country will accept North Korea as a nuclear-armed state and that we would work together to deepen co-operation and dialogue to achieve denuclearisation," he said on Saturday, at the end of two days of meeting between Obama and Xi at an estate in the California desert.

Ya miss me?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

DENG wrote:
The Kremlin pointedly disclosed President Vladimir Putinís chat with Binyamin Netanyahu on Syria Friday June 7 - their third conversation in a month. There was no comment from Jerusalem. debkafile:
The roooshuns are reporting on Iranian "shots"

being called.

Sounds like just more of your typical shia sunni hatred eh dengster?

At least one person has been killed and several others injured in gunfire during an anti-Hezbollah protest outside the Iranian Embassy in Beirut. Violence broke out as activists gathered to protest the Islamist group's involvement in Syria.

Men in black shirts began to scuffle with protesters as they arrived in front of the Embassy in preparation for the demonstration, Lebanese publication the Daily Star reported. The men also fired gunshots into the air to disperse the activists.

Lebanese state news reported that the army quickly restored calm and cordoned off the area following the outbreak of violence.

http://rt.com/news/protest-iranian-embassy-be...

Deng who do you think will get nukes first?

Wackerdoodle Sunnis
or the insane Shia

?

Either way, nuclear shots will be fired eventually don't you think?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

That is, of course ....unless the Jews disarm the Iranians as they did the Iraqis and the Syrians.

Bless em.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Well, you didnít think the people within Our government paid $2 billion for a data hub out in the middle of Utah for nothing, did you?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/are-polit...

----

Beyond the obvious surface concerns that the recent SCOTUS decision violates both Our Fourth Amendment and the subsequent exclusionary rule, there are further, deeper concerns as to why the people within Our government are so keen on collecting Our DNA -

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Genetic Weapons--Can Your DNA Kill You?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/genetic-w...

----

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/03/6-22/

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

DUNG wrote:
Dennis Rodman is calling the shots in the DPRK, you fat faced dictator spends his spare time on his knees, pleasuring the big freak, little coolie. <¶-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,761 - 28,780 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

574 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Patrick 223,207
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 4 min G Goldie 66
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 93,230
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 716,583
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min susanblange 36,404
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 255,714
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Clearwater 171,453
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Oxbow 530,078
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••