DENG

Renton, WA

#36987 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>No ricky I do not have thousands of employees And when A tornado hit you got to rebuild the whole house I am working in jackson And im on the west bank and in Omaha.I have done well this year I am in oklahoma catching up on things.As for propaganda I just tell the truth.....And no hatetred I do not hate I dis like many things.Unjust things like corruption in the gooberment....And work has been just fine I'm burned out......One more year and I'm going to quit thinking about flipping houses maybe buy some land Did you know you can not even find many crews that can even put on wood or shake shingles yep its a dieing breed........so tell hows the pool playing been going...
SURRE FUCKFACE, YOUR PEOPLE TRESPASSED THROUGH CHINA, TO GET TO THE AMERICAS!!! YAZ, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG THERE AND SHOULD GET OUT, CORRECT???
DENG

Renton, WA

#36988 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all Somalians ashamed of your nationality, Somalian?
YAZ! THE FUCKFACE CHOCOLATE SOMALIAN IS ASHAMED OF HIS HERITAGE OF MUD HUTS AND HAS FLIES BUZZING AROUND HIS HEAD!!! HE IS A PIRATE CORRECT???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36992 Jun 6, 2013
OBAMA HAS WRECKED THE U.S. ECONOMY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36993 Jun 6, 2013
Obama administration defends NSA collection of Verizon phone records

White House upholds 'critical tool in protecting the nation from terrorist threats' as senior politicians condemn surveillance

Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily

YEP, A POLICE-STATE TYRANNY.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36994 Jun 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
politicians condemn surveillance
Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily
Every word you type is being read by your propaganda master. How do you feel about that, stooge?

USA

#36995 Jun 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Tell me what you think of living in the most repressive country in the entire world, fool.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36996 Jun 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Hey Ricky, you forgot the time he tried to pretend he was the Fret Killer, an asmazing guitarist who posts on YouTube. Or the time he told us he had a $60,000 recording studio in hisbasement !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
A $60,000 recording studio? I missed that one! LMAO!!

But I did find him on YouTube! lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36997 Jun 6, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Nice!

Location hidden

#36998 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every word you type is being read by your propaganda master. How do you feel about that, stooge?
He probably feels like a stooge.

Location hidden

#37000 Jun 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRE FUCKFACE, YOUR PEOPLE TRESPASSED THROUGH CHINA, TO GET TO THE AMERICAS!!! YAZ, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG THERE AND SHOULD GET OUT, CORRECT???
You come across as the village idiot's dumber brother.

Location hidden

#37001 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the Star of David, blithering illiterate Somalian.
Ditto!
DENG

Federal Way, WA

#37002 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
SURRRE IT'S A DISGRACE!!! KIM JONG-UN, MY FAT ASSED EMPEROR WITH A PIG FACE, BECAME A SUBMISSIVE LITTLE BITCH IN THE PRESENCE OF THE BIG FREAK DENNIS RODMAN. THEY HAD AN OBSCENE HOMOSEXUAL INTERLUDE!!! YEP, THIS IS THE SIGN OF WEAKNESS, IS IT NOT???
DENG

Federal Way, WA

#37003 Jun 6, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
You come across as the village idiot's dumber brother.
YAZ! FUCKFACE MY VILLAGE HAS MANY IDIOTS WITH DUMBER BROTHERS THAN YOU!!! YEP, MUCH DUMBER THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE!!! UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT BURDENED WITH INDEPENDENT AND ORIGINAL THOUGHT LIKE YOU ARE, MAKING ME A SUPERIOR AUTOMATON, CORRECT???

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#37004 Jun 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OBAMA HAS WRECKED THE U.S. ECONOMY.
You're right DUNG, Obama has wrecked the U.S. economy and he's a commie like your fat tyrannical hereditary despot, Kim Jong-un. So explain why you think oppressive leftists inspire freedom and prosperity, little commie boot licker? <-o

USA

#37008 Jun 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OBAMA IS JEWISH, AND DON'T FORGET
<quoted text>
More old fashioned disinformation from a lowly slave in a primitive state.
Why is your 'leader' fat while the peasants starve, stooge?
John

Shawnee, OK

#37009 Jun 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>So if we don't follow your thinking then we're all just automatically wrong?
Who's to say YOU aren't the puppet and your thinking is wrong and we're right?
Take your BFF Deng, he is here like Chocolate and assO (also know ass Horse Manure, Observandum and a few other names I can't think of at the moment), every one of you guys are here to promote propaganda and propaganda only!
You hate the United States and every thing it stand for, you're all eat up inside over our freedom and the fact that we don't impregnate our goats and that we really do like women here!
We don't stone or women to death for being unwillingly raped.
Yada yada yada (rite Yada?)
And most importantly to you is your flying carpet theory of all that's great or evil and because we choose NOT to follow your religion or line of thinking, we do that for a very good reason, but it's no reason to cast us into the lake of fire (lol)?
And don't be upset when you DON'T get your 72 virgins at death because it WON'T HAPPEN!
And lastly, we've tried for 6 years to get you to communicate with an open mind, but you guys are too brainwashed and still live in the dark ages. All we want is to co-exist peacefully, but it will never happen with want to be looser extremists outcasts.
to each their own ricky I for one do not want 72 virgins for one could not afford them for two that shit is made up for three i was born in the united states....your opinion is your's just as mine is mine no need for name calling and any one who calls names i will not answer.....you want to have a talk about something so shall it be.....what would you like to talk about.pool I shoot a pretty fair game myself and used to be better till i got married dont get out much latly like i used to...
John

Shawnee, OK

#37010 Jun 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHahaha!!
Thanks for the morning laughs today Yada!
your welcome.
John

Shawnee, OK

#37012 Jun 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>A $60,000 recording studio? I missed that one! LMAO!!
But I did find him on YouTube! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N_PLWqnfFgUXX
I have got to set the record stright on this one i have about a hundred and fifty thousand in my studio maybe a little more.....I not bragging it is just a fact .the shit is very high.

USA

#37015 Jun 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S CERTAIN YOU FUCK MY FACE OBAMA IS THE FOURTH JEWISH PRESIDENT IN A ROW IN THE USA.
<quoted text>
More of your crap. How do you feel about your third syphilitic despot in a row, stooge?
Yada

Shawnee, OK

#37016 Jun 6, 2013
Im stepping away from topix for awhile because the same reason I got rid of my facesmook there is no freedom of speech and they are looking at your post logging your every key stroke I don't need that plus ndaa.....Just not going to say any more.I call this self Preservation And things are going to get worse....so much for being free..And living in A free country those days are gone.And so am I.bUt may Yahweh whom is not a god bless each and everyone of you......come out of this world while you can and before it is to late.they are going to kill us......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 777,443
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 min lightbeamrider 42
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min yon 4,846
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min guest 560,144
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Epiphany2 605,278
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 46 min Dolphin 441,808
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 1,921
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,377
More from around the web