American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36976 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
If dengs post are gone it is jut proof one of you is topix puppet And you dummys say their is freedom of speech What A joke....thier is not.....
And I will say it again you live under satan you worship the evil beastly system. rome is the beast the womanthat sits on sevn hills named after seven different gods.And all churches follow her teachings.And yor god worship is A joke the creators name is Yahweh He Is not A god to me the god you worship Is satan......your government is ran by satan.....rev 12/9
And their was a white horse and a bow was given to it this are weapons an a crown this is great briton...and they will go out to make war....the only country's making war is your gooberment and Israel.........I woder how so many sheeple become brainwashed I know now.......Satan rules this world.......It is A shame all you monkeys can do is bad mouth people least ero has some respect...
you all act like children trying to hurt people with words sorry that shit don't work on me...I have been persecuted for the last 20 years.....But I have held fast and will till they will cut my head off.........I will never stoop to your god worship...the worshipof a flag that does nothing but murder wmen and children Out sorce jobs that are for americains It is A shame that peple are going hungury in this country.It ha been my choice not to take part in this world. the or the things in it....Yes I have to work to make A living.After this yea i might work one more year but then Im going to do something different........
it is your choice to live however you want just as it is mine but you all will stand befor the maker and answer for the thing you have done.....even our persecution of peple on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.
it is our choice to follow satan or Yahweh
So if we don't follow your thinking then we're all just automatically wrong?

Who's to say YOU aren't the puppet and your thinking is wrong and we're right?

Take your BFF Deng, he is here like Chocolate and assO (also know ass Horse Manure, Observandum and a few other names I can't think of at the moment), every one of you guys are here to promote propaganda and propaganda only!

You hate the United States and every thing it stand for, you're all eat up inside over our freedom and the fact that we don't impregnate our goats and that we really do like women here!

We don't stone or women to death for being unwillingly raped.

Yada yada yada (rite Yada?)

And most importantly to you is your flying carpet theory of all that's great or evil and because we choose NOT to follow your religion or line of thinking, we do that for a very good reason, but it's no reason to cast us into the lake of fire (lol)?

And don't be upset when you DON'T get your 72 virgins at death because it WON'T HAPPEN!

And lastly, we've tried for 6 years to get you to communicate with an open mind, but you guys are too brainwashed and still live in the dark ages. All we want is to co-exist peacefully, but it will never happen with want to be looser extremists outcasts.

Vincit qui se vincit

#36977 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>see this is what i mean for one to talk about anothers mother.....is sad do you not have any respect at all...
You get what you give!

Vincit qui se vincit

#36978 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>No rad you are wrong My heavenly father looks out for me I just sit at home and Play guitar or read.......so most of you are wishing a curse upon me....how thoughfull of you all......Yahweh bless....
BWAHahaha!!

Thanks for the morning laughs today Yada!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36979 Jun 6, 2013
Hey Dufus, what's it like to live in a country with NO electricty, NO cars, NO roads, NO indoor plumbing and NO food ...... Over 3 million North Koreans die every year from starvation ..... nice job by your Shit Head leaders !!!!
DENG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE 2.5 MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
<quoted text>

Vincit qui se vincit

#36980 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>No ricky I do not have thousands of employees And when A tornado hit you got to rebuild the whole house I am working in jackson And im on the west bank and in Omaha.I have done well this year I am in oklahoma catching up on things.As for propaganda I just tell the truth.....And no hatetred I do not hate I dis like many things.Unjust things like corruption in the gooberment....And work has been just fine I'm burned out......One more year and I'm going to quit thinking about flipping houses maybe buy some land Did you know you can not even find many crews that can even put on wood or shake shingles yep its a dieing breed........so tell hows the pool playing been going...
Were you born in the middle east? Are their governments not corrupt?

ALL governments are corrupt John so why do you always single out our government?

You might not like us, but we DO try and help around the world whether you like it our not.

When was the last time any Muslim government ever tried to help anyone besides themselves?

Sure this government is corrupt to some degree, but we do good too, your government is just evil.

They've never tried to do ANY good globally whatsoever!

Vincit qui se vincit

#36981 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe that's the approach we should take?

Vincit qui se vincit

#36982 Jun 6, 2013
I saw a report a while back over all the money we send overseas to many countries as aid, if we shut it all off and kept it here.......

Vincit qui se vincit

#36983 Jun 6, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously public workers like Ricky need only a one-digit IQ level to get a job.
Listen up, Ricky dickhead:
John has no hatred at all at America -- quite to the contrary: This land is John's land as he is a Native American and like all of his brothers and sisters, he wants America to become a decent, clean, peaceful nation which respects citizens rights, the environment while rejecting America's involvement in wars of aggression, grave human rights abuses and the slaughter of millions of people throughout the world.
In short, John is a blessed, decent, honorable man, whereas you Ricky, are a retard worshipping Satan and his minions. I bet you get an orgasm whenever you read news about more innocent foreigners getting murdered by the U.S. and its terrorist allies. What a pathetic, sick f*ck you are.
You moron of all people are NOT the one to be talking about decent, clean and peaceful.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36984 Jun 6, 2013
You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.
In company with our brave Allies... and brothers-in-arms on
other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war
machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of
Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world

~ Dwight D. Eisenhower , D- Day Message, June 6th 1944
DENG

United States

#36985 Jun 6, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeworldpeace wrote:
"It's a hard decision, but we think the price ... is worth it."
Secretary of State Madelaine Albright talking about Iraqi children starving and dying as a result of the US embargo of food and medicine
SURRRE FUCKFACE, CUT AND PASTE MEANINGLESS LEFT-WING PROPAGANDA!!! YOU ARE A SOMALIAN PIRATE; WITH A FACE OF CHOCOLATE, RIGHT???
DENG

United States

#36987 Jun 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>No ricky I do not have thousands of employees And when A tornado hit you got to rebuild the whole house I am working in jackson And im on the west bank and in Omaha.I have done well this year I am in oklahoma catching up on things.As for propaganda I just tell the truth.....And no hatetred I do not hate I dis like many things.Unjust things like corruption in the gooberment....And work has been just fine I'm burned out......One more year and I'm going to quit thinking about flipping houses maybe buy some land Did you know you can not even find many crews that can even put on wood or shake shingles yep its a dieing breed........so tell hows the pool playing been going...
SURRE FUCKFACE, YOUR PEOPLE TRESPASSED THROUGH CHINA, TO GET TO THE AMERICAS!!! YAZ, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG THERE AND SHOULD GET OUT, CORRECT???
DENG

United States

#36988 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all Somalians ashamed of your nationality, Somalian?
YAZ! THE FUCKFACE CHOCOLATE SOMALIAN IS ASHAMED OF HIS HERITAGE OF MUD HUTS AND HAS FLIES BUZZING AROUND HIS HEAD!!! HE IS A PIRATE CORRECT???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36992 Jun 6, 2013
OBAMA HAS WRECKED THE U.S. ECONOMY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36993 Jun 6, 2013
Obama administration defends NSA collection of Verizon phone records

White House upholds 'critical tool in protecting the nation from terrorist threats' as senior politicians condemn surveillance

• Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily

YEP, A POLICE-STATE TYRANNY.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36994 Jun 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
politicians condemn surveillance
• Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily
Every word you type is being read by your propaganda master. How do you feel about that, stooge?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36995 Jun 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Tell me what you think of living in the most repressive country in the entire world, fool.

Vincit qui se vincit

#36996 Jun 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Hey Ricky, you forgot the time he tried to pretend he was the Fret Killer, an asmazing guitarist who posts on YouTube. Or the time he told us he had a $60,000 recording studio in hisbasement !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
A $60,000 recording studio? I missed that one! LMAO!!

But I did find him on YouTube! lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36997 Jun 6, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Nice!

Location hidden

#36998 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every word you type is being read by your propaganda master. How do you feel about that, stooge?
He probably feels like a stooge.

Location hidden

#37000 Jun 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SURRE FUCKFACE, YOUR PEOPLE TRESPASSED THROUGH CHINA, TO GET TO THE AMERICAS!!! YAZ, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG THERE AND SHOULD GET OUT, CORRECT???
You come across as the village idiot's dumber brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min NoStress4me 30,466
Play "end of the word" part 2 19 min ImFree2Choose 1,481
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min The Hangman 968,925
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min lil whispers 3,563
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 49 min Paul is dead sinc... 3,707
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min WildWeirdWillie 181,971
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 1 hr israel96 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 638,120
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Memorial Day Sock 617,994
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web