cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36934 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Gas Station John wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back from the gulag Dung
'
Price Peewee...
THE IGNORANT FUCKFACE IS SO STUPID IT CANNOT FIGURE OUT ALQAEDA IS HIS ALLY.
<quoted text>
Watch your language Wonson i, that's what got your predecessor sent to Camp 22....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36935 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
THE USA IS THE NEW NAZI GERMANY AND AFTER THE WAR IT WILL PROBABLY LOOK LIKE GERMANY IN 1945 IF THE RULERS THERE ARE NOT STOPPED WITH THEIR PRESENT POLICIES.
<quoted text>
Germany is pretty strong these days...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36936 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
STUPID GENERAL NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF, HIS ARMY GOT WIPED OUT IN 100 HOURS BECAUSE OF DEVASTATING AND CRIPPLING GAS AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS BY THE IRAQ ARMY IN 1991 THAT STILL KILLED U.S. TROOPS YEARS LATER.
Where you there?
Sorry Monkey Boy, I was....Didn't happen...
News reporter to Stormin' Norman, "So General, are you going around them"?
Stormin' Norman, "Around them, under 'em or over them, what ever it takes"...
Maybe you should ask you political officer if you can see pictures of Highway 80 going into Kuwait City...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36937 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
STUPID GENERAL NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF, HIS ARMY GOT WIPED OUT IN 100 HOURS BECAUSE OF DEVASTATING AND CRIPPLING GAS AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS BY THE IRAQ ARMY IN 1991 THAT STILL KILLED U.S. TROOPS YEARS LATER.
How does it make feel to know that the last DUNG was 'sent to the mountains' for his incompetence resulting in being kicked of Topix. Procurement of a new IP address with a Chinese proxy, is no easy feat in the DPRK. You won't last long either and your political officer will you a bullwhipping, on your way to 'the mountains' little patsy. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36938 Jun 5, 2013
Edit *give you a bullwhipping*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36940 Jun 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hooker's John"]<quoted text>You are a idiot He is no god jews are as brainwashed as you are.......yahweh is not A god....boy you sheeple stupidity on here for me .....[/QUOTE]

Funny that although you can barely read or write, you claim to understand arcane scripture. What a hick.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36941 Jun 5, 2013
sitting on the John takin a shit wrote:
<quoted text>You are a idiot He is no god jews are as brainwashed as you are.......yahweh is not A god....boy you sheeple are stupid.I got to go got paper work to do.......Nothing makes the creator a god but for mortal man.....If you were to read scripture right it would read I am Yahweh and you shall worship no gods.to much stupidity on here for me .....
One would think literacy would be a prerequisite, to be a theologian, slack jawed felon. <¦-o

USA

#36944 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>The war mongering orthodox jews can't see eye-eye-to-eye. Dumb war mongering 1USA1 Cowboy NFL (national foolish losers!). Yea John this bunch our US war mongers of imps are dumb as hell... BWHAHHAHAAA
Why do you write like a mentally challenged simian, creep?

USA

#36946 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>For a reason i am mentally challenged psycho , anpther ignorant whore mongering of a meathead , barbaric jocks the schmuck! BWHAhahahaa
More of your incoherent blather, Somalian fool? Try a remedial English course or get back to your leaky boat.

USA

#36948 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>BWHAHAHAHAa i our simpleton war mongering American simpletons, no wonder the American Affluent class is leaving in numbers and even renounce their US citizenships! Yu ignorant
Your ignorance is amazing, Somalian fool. Why do you write like a gutter slime?

USA

#36951 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian! You NFL the homo Erectus need a course in critical reasoning skills/logic 101, Social policies 101, wORLD HISTORY/CULTURE, peace studies 101... and alot more , you US war mongering barbarians! BWHAHAHHAAA
You didn't pass the 6th grade, yammering Somalian creep, so what would YOU know? Why do you write like a demented tard?

USA

#36953 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You be ongering imps, you right wing AmeriKKKa... will be ones are destroyeers of US and world. You American warmongering imps grunters know no shame. Go ruminate if you peebrain! WBAHAHAHAHAA
Your spelling and structure are laughable, Somalian slob. You're laughed at by your Somalian comrades, aren't you?

USA

#36954 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
.. the United States has given frequent and enthusiastic support to the overthrow of democracy in favor of "investor friendly" regimes.(USA apparatuses like:)ip between U.S. and IMF / World Bank aid to s of human rights."
Edward S. Herman, economist, author, and US media and foreign policy critic
Why copy/paste when your own attempts at communication are so pitifully entertaining, Somalian pig?

USA

#36956 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even pass 5th grade you grunting warmongering simian of fecal matter . Test time to see if you pass 5th grade! So is 1+1=10?
Is that all you've got, dull Somalian? You're even dumber than that Okie hillbilly. Proud?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36959 Jun 5, 2013
CHOCOLATEfaceIDIOTsomalianPIRA TE wrote:
<quoted text>The war mongering grunting meat's airheads 1USA1 Cowboy ... as most are ignorant about world and what religious Zionism is about and what orthodox jews can't see eye-eye-to-eye. Dumb war mongering 1USA1 Cowboy NFL (national foolish losers!). Yea John this bunch our US war mongers of imps are dumb as hell... BWHAHHAHAAA
Can you repeat that in English, dumb Somalian? <¦-o

USA

#36960 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! i am Another ignorant paranoid schizo pyscho NFL ,yet a real mendacious obsequious subservient of fool in our very presence for my many play on your little peon grunting meatheads. Again not somolian, you paranoia pyscho. BWhhahahaaa
You've used that copy/pasted answer many times before, Somalian pig. You're not at all creative, are you?

USA

#36961 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian , you warmongering pyscho! Not for your entertainment , you ignorant grunter, B ut the world is S war machines. I see you mental imbalance again!
Your astounding ignorance and illiteracy are VERY entertaining, Somalian fool. How does it feel to realise you can't mentally keep up with people?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36963 Jun 5, 2013
IDIOTsomalianCHOCOLATEfaceBUTT pirate wrote:
"Americans are too broadly underinformed to digest nuggets of information that seem to contradict what they know of the world. Instead, news channels prefer to feed Americans a constant stream of simplified information, all of which fits what they already know. That way they don't have to devote more air time or newsprint space to explanations or further investigations... Politicians and the media have conspired to infantilize, to dumb down, the American public. At heart, politicians don't believe that Americans can handle complex truths, and the news media, especially television news, basically agrees."
Tom Fenton, former CBS foreign correspondent
Nice spam dump CHOCOLATE FACE. If you want to talk about 'dumbed down' you're a prime example of that, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o

USA

#36966 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
Again i am a Somalian! you bunch of bullying American War mongering animals! The world already waking up and see you as US bullies upto no good! BWHHAHAHAAA
Of course you're a Somalian, imbecile. Why not just admit it?

USA

#36967 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have a comprehension problem and undereducated about religious Zionism and why some jews don't see eye-to-eyeMENORAH, UNLESS you ignorant , like said you are another ignorant grunting jockhead! BWHAHAHAAA
You know nothing of the Star of David, blithering illiterate Somalian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 599,517
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 864,140
The Christian Atheist debate 32 min Mr Wiggley 1,961
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min janeebee 6,422
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Burke Devlin 151
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 1 hr Burke Devlin 33
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr rohit 447
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,898
More from around the web