American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36917 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I MAKE NO SENSE: IT MUST BE MY MENTAL CONDITION???
<quoted text>
Is that all you've got in defense of your primitive country, stooge? No wonder you people are so easily duped.

Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36918 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THEHE RULERS THERE ARE NOT STOPPED WITH THEIR PRESENT POLICIES.
<quoted text>
Tell me again how you feel about Jewish people, nazi lowlife. Have you ever traveled outside your own barbaric country?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36920 Jun 5, 2013
Captain zerO wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously public workers like Ricky need only a one-digit IQ level to get a job.
Listen up, Ricky dickhead:
John has no hatred at all at America -- quite to the contrary: This land is John's land as he is a Native American and like all of his brothers and sisters, he wants America to become a decent, clean, peaceful nation which respects citizens rights, the environment while rejecting America's involvement in wars of aggression, grave human rights abuses and the slaughter of millions of people throughout the world.
In short, John is a blessed, decent, honorable man, whereas you Ricky, are a retard worshipping Satan and his minions. I bet you get an orgasm whenever you read news about more innocent foreigners getting murdered by the U.S. and its terrorist allies. What a pathetic, sick f*ck you are.
Actually schwanzkopf, even the "Native Americans" came originally from Asia..DNA has proved it...
So, Ricky worships Satan huh? Do you believe in Yahweh? If so, explain how, on the Oklahoma forums you were praising Pope Francis...Can't, can you? Obviously you are just a little Troll, nicht wahr?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36923 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURREE, THIS PROBABLY HAPPENING IN RUSSIA--A GREAT REFORMED ECONOMY, BIGGER THAN THE USA--AND NOT THE USA AS WITH A $
<quoted text>
You cannot defend your backward nation by blathering about Russia, stooge.

Have you ever stayed at the Ryugyong Hotel, lowly fool?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36925 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO HOW'S YOUR GCLEANING UP THE INTERNET OF ALL THE TRUTHS AND FACTS THAT CONTRADICT THE NUMEROUS MEDIA LIES THERE???
<quoted text>
Tell me about the closed factories in Kaesong, fool. How long before your stinking fat despot causes even more starvation?

Your ever word is monitored here, stooge. Improve your English or be sent to the gulags.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36928 Jun 5, 2013
Captain zerO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hallucinating again: I ain't Adolf nor was he a homosexual.
Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality anyhow? The only explanation is that you're a fujjpacker...
You may not be Adolf, you sure ain't smart enough to be....Yes, he was brilliant, can't deny that, most truly evil people are...
Hitler wasn't gay huh?
True, there is not any real proof that he was a poof(hehe)but there is circumstantial evidence that he had a homosexual relationship in Vienna before WW1....The only person who was allowed to address Hitler using "Du" was Ernst Rohm, Hitlers best friend and leader of the Sturm Abteilung...We all know what happened to Rohm and the rest of them..The Hitler Jungend were also allowed to address him with "Du"... Who were the Hitler Jungend? Young Boys...
After the War, Hitlers servants at the Berghof testified that there were NO signs of sexual activity between Hitler and Eva Braun, they changed the beds, they would know....Hitler was best man at Berlin SA leader Karl Ernst' wedding..Karl Ernst was well known to VIOLENTLY rape boys who still didn't have hair on their "Schwanz".
Need I go into this more?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36930 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
STUPID NG GAS AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS BY THE IRAQ ARMY IN 1991 THAT STILL KILLED U.S. TROOPS YEARS LATER.
More of your stilted, old fashioned disinformation, stooge. It's hilarious to see your government's creeps blaring awkward propaganda at the starving peasants from the backs of trucks.

Witnessed any of North Korea's notorious public executions recently, slave?
You use Chinese currency for purchases, don't you?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36931 Jun 5, 2013
Latrine wrote:
<quoted text>I am who I am jew boy I still have not figured that out how you can be a roman catholick and a jew.....For one I do not have a basement for two my studio is worth far more than that.But for you if makes you feel better im a wino.....on a street corner. hope that makes you feel better......I'm sure you have had a hard week stealing money from old people......
You do realize that Yahweh is supposed to be the God of Israel don't you? You know...A Jew....His name has been changed in Jewish belief, to Adonai, meaning Lord.....Still the same Deity...Your turn Toilet....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36932 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Fort Hood suspect says he was protecting Taliban
Full story: Venice Gondolier
This undated file photo provided by the Bell County Sheriff's Department shows Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage that left 13 dead.
A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FABRICATED LIE: THE MAJOR HASAN WAS THE VERY FIRST TO DIE WHEN HE CONFRONTED HIS PTSD GUNMAN PATIENTS WHO WERE MUTINEERING CAUSED BY THEIR DISCOVERED RETURN TO COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN.
Nope, sorry new Dung.....I've seen him and he is quite alive.....For now...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36934 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Gas Station John wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back from the gulag Dung
'
Price Peewee...
THE IGNORANT FUCKFACE IS SO STUPID IT CANNOT FIGURE OUT ALQAEDA IS HIS ALLY.
<quoted text>
Watch your language Wonson i, that's what got your predecessor sent to Camp 22....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36935 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
THE USA IS THE NEW NAZI GERMANY AND AFTER THE WAR IT WILL PROBABLY LOOK LIKE GERMANY IN 1945 IF THE RULERS THERE ARE NOT STOPPED WITH THEIR PRESENT POLICIES.
<quoted text>
Germany is pretty strong these days...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36936 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
STUPID GENERAL NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF, HIS ARMY GOT WIPED OUT IN 100 HOURS BECAUSE OF DEVASTATING AND CRIPPLING GAS AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS BY THE IRAQ ARMY IN 1991 THAT STILL KILLED U.S. TROOPS YEARS LATER.
Where you there?
Sorry Monkey Boy, I was....Didn't happen...
News reporter to Stormin' Norman, "So General, are you going around them"?
Stormin' Norman, "Around them, under 'em or over them, what ever it takes"...
Maybe you should ask you political officer if you can see pictures of Highway 80 going into Kuwait City...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36937 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
STUPID GENERAL NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF, HIS ARMY GOT WIPED OUT IN 100 HOURS BECAUSE OF DEVASTATING AND CRIPPLING GAS AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS BY THE IRAQ ARMY IN 1991 THAT STILL KILLED U.S. TROOPS YEARS LATER.
How does it make feel to know that the last DUNG was 'sent to the mountains' for his incompetence resulting in being kicked of Topix. Procurement of a new IP address with a Chinese proxy, is no easy feat in the DPRK. You won't last long either and your political officer will you a bullwhipping, on your way to 'the mountains' little patsy. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36938 Jun 5, 2013
Edit *give you a bullwhipping*

An NFL Fan

USA

#36940 Jun 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hooker's John"]<quoted text>You are a idiot He is no god jews are as brainwashed as you are.......yahweh is not A god....boy you sheeple stupidity on here for me .....[/QUOTE]

Funny that although you can barely read or write, you claim to understand arcane scripture. What a hick.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36941 Jun 5, 2013
sitting on the John takin a shit wrote:
<quoted text>You are a idiot He is no god jews are as brainwashed as you are.......yahweh is not A god....boy you sheeple are stupid.I got to go got paper work to do.......Nothing makes the creator a god but for mortal man.....If you were to read scripture right it would read I am Yahweh and you shall worship no gods.to much stupidity on here for me .....
One would think literacy would be a prerequisite, to be a theologian, slack jawed felon. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36944 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>The war mongering orthodox jews can't see eye-eye-to-eye. Dumb war mongering 1USA1 Cowboy NFL (national foolish losers!). Yea John this bunch our US war mongers of imps are dumb as hell... BWHAHHAHAAA
Why do you write like a mentally challenged simian, creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36946 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>For a reason i am mentally challenged psycho , anpther ignorant whore mongering of a meathead , barbaric jocks the schmuck! BWHAhahahaa
More of your incoherent blather, Somalian fool? Try a remedial English course or get back to your leaky boat.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36948 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>BWHAHAHAHAa i our simpleton war mongering American simpletons, no wonder the American Affluent class is leaving in numbers and even renounce their US citizenships! Yu ignorant
Your ignorance is amazing, Somalian fool. Why do you write like a gutter slime?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36951 Jun 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian! You NFL the homo Erectus need a course in critical reasoning skills/logic 101, Social policies 101, wORLD HISTORY/CULTURE, peace studies 101... and alot more , you US war mongering barbarians! BWHAHAHHAAA
You didn't pass the 6th grade, yammering Somalian creep, so what would YOU know? Why do you write like a demented tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Travesty 52,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 41 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 55 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web