American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36875 Jun 5, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello John! I hope all is well with you and yours. We're having nature's revenge of our meddling with the global climate.
Where I live and many other places throughout Germany and also in the neighboring state of Czech Republic, widespread flooding occurred due to continuous rain for many days. I'm lucky however as my condo lies in the third floor.
The recent reports about the tornadoes in your state made me worry about your well-being, so I'm quite glad you've escaped them.
Yahweh blesses His children and that is why I believe you were spared from any harm.
As for Syria, I am very happy about the latest victories of the Syrian and Hezbollah military. Qussair is a strategically vital town that was liberated today, the U.S. allied terrorists have run away with their tails between their legs...
You're such a dumb turd, Adolf. Where's your commie buddy Horse Manure at? Oh wait I forgot you're the same poster. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36878 Jun 5, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my arse, you dickhead.
I bet you've licked plenty of arse in your day, Adolf. The majority of Hitler's SA (brown shirts) were homosexuals, so it would appear you're keeping the tradition alive, euro creep.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36879 Jun 5, 2013
Hey Ricky, you forgot the time he tried to pretend he was the Fret Killer, an asmazing guitarist who posts on YouTube. Or the time he told us he had a $60,000 recording studio in hisbasement !?!?!?!?!?
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the part about ranting aimlessly across Topix for 6 years Johnny to spew your hatred and propaganda about America!
What happened, did you get laid off from roofing? I would think that with all the nasty stroke you guys are having the roofing business would be booming? And you always claimed to be well known, very reputable and he owner so why aren't you out looking for work? Don't you have thousands of employees?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36888 Jun 5, 2013
Captain A-hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously public workers like Ricky need only a one-digit IQ level to get a job.
Listen up, Ricky dickhead:
Jcent foreigners getting murdered by the U.S. and its terrorist allies. What a pathetic, sick f*ck you are.
So you're now that hick's spokesman, Nelly? It indicates you realise he's an illiterate slob.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36889 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GIT THE NFLVUCKFACE OUT OF BED SO TO MAKE MYSELF AN ASS AGAIN; THE CAR IS OUT OF GASS
Why can't you spell, ignorant coolie

An NFL Fan

USA

#36890 Jun 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>I am who I am jew boy I still have not figured that out how you can be a roman catholick and a jew.....For one I el better im a wino.....on a street corner. hope that makes you feel better......I'm sure you have had a hard week stealing money from old people......
How's life in the racist lane, dull hick?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36891 Jun 5, 2013
Gas Station John wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back from the gulag Dung
'
Price Peewee...
I'm sure that Dung creep looks for ward to your visit to North Korea, yokel.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36892 Jun 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>And Yes I agree I hope they do as well......We will be a whore like my sister and all his aints will destroy the weevils in my turds....
'
…And many peeholes shall go and say, Cum on me, and let us go up to the fountain of Peewee to the whores of the Peewee; and he will teach me of my many flaws:
'
And she shall jiggle among the notions, and shall puke on many people: and they shall beat their whores into timeshares, and my queers into crooning hookers:
'
And I will lose.
Nice sermon, snake handler.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36893 Jun 5, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hallucinating again: I ain't Adolf nor was he a homosexual.
Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality anyhow? The only explanation is that you're a fujjpacker...
Keep lying to yourself Adolf, everyone can see what you are, Nazi. Fujj??? You spell like your dumb hayseed friend from Oklahoma, euro creep. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36894 Jun 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sermon, snake handler.
Amen! LOL

An NFL Fan

USA

#36896 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
TIENTS WHO WERE MUTINEERING CAUSED BY THEIR DISCOVERED RETURN TO COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN.
Nice fantasy.
Is that what your propagandists told you, lowly swine? Watched any entertaining programs on the North Korean tv 'network' lately, serf?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36897 Jun 5, 2013
sitting on the john wrote:
sorry that shit don't work on me...I have been persecuted for the last 20 years.....But I have held fast and will till they will cut my head off
Is that how long your last stint in prison was, felon? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36900 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Gas Station John wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you back from the gulag Dung
'
Price Peewee...
I AM THE IGNORANT FUCK MY FACE PLEASE. I SO STUPID I CANNOT FIGURE OUT ALQAEDA IS MY ALLY.
<quoted text>
Have you ever questioned authority, servant?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36901 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Fort Hood suspect says he was protecting Taliban
Full story: Venice Gondolier
This undated file photo provided by the Bell County Sheriff's Department shows Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage that left 13 dead.
A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FABRICATED LIE: THE MAJOR HASAN WAS THE VERY FIRST TO DIE WHEN HE CONFRONTED HIS PTSD GUNMAN PATIENTS WHO WERE MUTINEERING CAUSED BY THEIR DISCOVERED RETURN TO COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN.
The beating you took at the hands of your political officer, for getting kicked off of Topix, has scrambled your brain coolie. Your post doesn't make any sense, but neither does your fat little Queen Kimmy Jong-un. Soon you'll have a King as well, when Kimmy marries the big freak Dennis Rodman, little stooge. <¦-o

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36904 Jun 5, 2013
just make sure to bring some food
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that Dung creep looks for ward to your visit to North Korea, yokel.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36905 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, OVER ONE-HALF OF ALL U.S. TROOPS IN THE MILITARY SINCE 1990 IN THE UNITED STATES NOW ARE DEAD.
Soon your Queen Kimmy Jong-un, will send all of the DPRK's troops to their death. How was your dung beetle soup today, little barbarian. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36907 Jun 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE 2.5 MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
<quoted text>
You're afraid to question your tyrants, aren't you stooge? I don't blame you.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36910 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, 5 TRILLION DOLLARS USA GDP IN 2009, MINUS 15 PERCENT ECONOMIC SHRINKAGE FOR 2010~2012 EQUALS ABOUT 4.5 TRILLION 2012 USA GDP, ONLY 30 PERCENT OF THE STATED U.S. GOVERNMENT GDP SIZE
Tell me again how North Korean paper money is worthless, stooge.

(Reuters)- "Chinese currency and U.S. dollars are being used more widely than ever in North Korea instead of the country's own money, a stark illustration of the extent to which the leadership under Kim Jong-un has lost control over the economy.

The use of dollars and Chinese yuan has accelerated since a disastrous revaluation of the North Korean won in 2009 wiped out the savings of millions of people."

An NFL Fan

USA

#36912 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE THE TYRANTS ARE THERE IN THE U.SS.A; THEY WEAR THE BUSINESS SUITS THERE AND EAT GOOD FOOD WHILE THE SCHOOL KIDS LIVE ON STARCHES, SUGARS AND FATS.
<quoted text>
When your fat despot leads his paltry army in the invasion of the California coast, you'll be shocked at the lies you've been told about the US, stooge.

Why aren't the roads paved in North Korea, pigface?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36913 Jun 5, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Fort Hood suspect says he was protecting Taliban
Full story: Venice Gondolier
This undated file photo provided by the Bell County Sheriff's Department shows Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage that left 13 dead.
A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FABRICATED LIE: THE MAJOR HASAN WAS THE VERY FIRST TO DIE WHEN HE CONFRONTED HIS PTSD GUNMAN PATIENTS WHO WERE MUTINEERING CAUSED BY THEIR DISCOVERED RETURN TO COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN.
THE SMALL T'INKER IS OUT OF BED???
<quoted text>
Have you ever done any of these things before, obedient coolie:
Exercised your constitutional rights?
Owned firearms?
Gone fishing?
Gone hunting?
Dined in a restaurant before?
Driven a car?
Bought a house?
Traveled outside of your country?
Flown in an airplane or helicopter?
Ridden a motorcycle?
Attended an institution of higher learning?
Voted?
Celebrated holidays with your family?
Taken a vacation?
Gone the a movie theater?
Participated in a sporting event?
Moved to a different part of your country by choice?
Started your own business?
Married a woman of your choice?
Had as many children as you wanted?
Owned a recreational vehicle?
Spoken out against your government's policies?
Quit your job, for a better one?
Not feared what your neighbors say about you to their political officers?
Looked forward to retirement?
This was just a small list of things you could have never done in the DPRK, but most Americans expect to do if they want, compliant slave. Now explain to me again why you think communism is better than a Republic, with a condition, elected representatives and a free market enterprise system, pig faced servant? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 99,849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 184,265
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 670,211
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Rider on the Storm 980,047
the new gay skype 59 min thedarkone40 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,135
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Evanka Dump 286,442
More from around the web