Comments
28,621 - 28,640 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
Anonymous

Japan

#36805 Jun 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU ANSWER FOR THE FUCKFACE BECAUSE IN AGREEMENT OR YOU ARE THE FUCKFACE???
<quoted text>
You mad?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36807 Jun 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHY IS IT THE POLITICIANS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR FINANCIAL PALS KEEP DEMANDING A WEAK AND WEAKER DOLLAR THAT BUYS LESS???
<quoted text>
We want the doller to be weak while everything is made in China, because they sell us worthless junk. So as long as the doller is weak, we're screwing China for screwing us, little savage barbarian. Have you ever driven a car before, obedient slave? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36808 Jun 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE! YAZ I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY FACE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT I AM THE FUCKFACE RIGHT???
<quoted text>
We know you are, ignorant coolie!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36813 Jun 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE FAKERS IN THE WHITEHOUSE AND THE CONGRESS SHOULD RESIGN AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN 48 HOURS AND NEW ELECTIONS CALLED TO ALL CANDIDATES WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE WITHIN 30 DAYS THERE.
That should be done in the DPRK as well and your fat pig faced Queen Kim Jong-un, should be sent to the mountains with the big freak Dennis Rodman. Was the Boll Weevil Stew tasty, malnourished slave? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36814 Jun 4, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
He's a propagandist for the DPRK, so he doesn't get fed very well. You can tell when his blood sugar getting, he turns into a caustic little prick. LOL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36817 Jun 4, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
I would just like to point out how more of your rights have been taken away now when arrested you get you D.N.A. took....That's right you have no rights in this shit hole.....I just wanted to point this out to you flag worshipers.......
'no rights'
They took your fingerprints when they arrested you, didn't they, Larry?

I'm starting to suspect you're utterly stupid.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36818 Jun 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT ABOUT IT FUCKFACE, COMPREHEND???
NOW THERE'S A RACE TO THE BOTTOM BETWEEN THE YEN AND THE DOLLAR AND WHO WILL BE WORTHLESS FIRST, THE YEN OR THE DOLLAR???
<quoted text>
WoW does your mom know you cuss like that?
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#36822 Jun 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
OF COURSE, IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, TAKING A PERSON'S DNA; WHERE IN THE USA CONSTITUTION DOES IT SAY THE GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE PEOPLE'S DNA???
THIS IS ALL A REVELATION EMANATING FROM THE FUNDAMENTAL JEWISH THOUGHT THAT'S HARNESSED THE USA MEDIA IN ITS GOAL OF WORLD FINANCIAL DOMINATION; THE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE MADE INTO SHEEPLE, TO GIT DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND BE SUBSERVIENT.
<quoted text>
Fall in with them or die that's going to be the bottom line I'm ready for my head to be cut off at any time Because I will not worship the beast the evil beastly system not taking the federal I.D.card not going to take their rfid chip.not going to worship their god there flag....This is the evilest place on earth but of course you have to add in the roman catholick church and Israel.......And these dip shit on here are most likely paid propagandist because I can not see people being so stupid it's almost like they are retarded.....I for myself don't have time to argue with the brainwashed chicken shits.

USA

#36824 Jun 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
S GOAL OF WORLD FINANCIAL DOMINATION; THE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE MADE INTO SHEEPLE, TO GIT DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND BE SUBSERVIENT.
<quoted text>
Irony from a slave in the most oppressive country on earth.

Voted lately, stooge?

USA

#36831 Jun 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
"I sincerely believe... that the principle of spending etchedness and oppression." --Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Kercheval, 1816. ME 15:40
SURE FUCKFACE, DEBT RULES THE OPPRESSIVE UNITE4ED STATEES--YAZZZ-THE WORLD'S MOST OPPRESSIVE COUNTRY.
<quoted text>
'I have and overwhelming urge to eat a huge plateful of fried baby..."
-kim jong un.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#36832 Jun 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
‘Hitler should have killed all Jews,’ teens in Holland say
Muslim immigrants from Turkey express blatantly anti-Semitic views on Netherlands national TV
By Aaron Kalman March 7, 2013, 3:17 pm
Related Topics
Teenage Turkish Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands expressed their admiration for Nazism and hatred of Jews during a recent interview on Dutch TV, saying Hitler “should have killed all Jews.”
In a clip from the program, which was aired in February, a Dutch researcher can be seen talking to a group of teens and asking them to express their opinion on issues related to the Holocaust and World War II. The four explain that anyone killed by Hitler was probably guilty of something, and he “didn’t kill Jews for no reason.”
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!
Less than a minute into the show one of the participants (nicknamed number 4 in the subtitles) challenges a claim by his colleague (number 1) who said Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who was murdered. Frank “wasn’t murdered. Three days after the war she died from typhus,” he interjects before the first participant can answer the researcher’s question of who killed her.
Muslims are just like you. You all are moon bat f*cktards.

Location hidden

#36833 Jun 4, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Fall in with them or die that's going to be the bottom line I'm ready for my head to be cut off at any time Because I will not worship the beast the evil beastly system not taking the federal I.D.card not going to take their rfid chip.not going to worship their god there flag....This is the evilest place on earth but of course you have to add in the roman catholick church and Israel.......And these dip shit on here are most likely paid propagandist because I can not see people being so stupid it's almost like they are retarded.....I for myself don't have time to argue with the brainwashed chicken shits.
No tornado got you?

Damn it.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36841 Jun 4, 2013
His mom is in a gulag in the mountains of North Korea
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WoW does your mom know you cuss like that?

Vincit qui se vincit

#36843 Jun 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
... and the wagon wheels are square !!!!
<quoted text>
LOL!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#36844 Jun 5, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
No tornado got you?
Damn it.
There are more in his area today, maybe his shed will get sucked up?

Of course when you are full of hot air and a tornado moves over you it could cause a huge reveres vacuum?

Location hidden

#36852 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>There are more in his area today, maybe his shed will get sucked up?
Of course when you are full of hot air and a tornado moves over you it could cause a huge reveres vacuum?
I think they call that reverse vacuum thing the "sh*thead effect"...lol

Seriously though, I wish I could turn on the news and hear about a topix troll getting whipped up in a tornado and then wrapped around a pole instead of good people losing everything.

Vincit qui se vincit

#36853 Jun 5, 2013
Deng's posts are gone?!

Better late than never I guess.

USA

#36854 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Deng's posts are gone?!
Better late than never I guess.
Ha! Was he finally 'sent to the mountains'?
john

Shawnee, OK

#36855 Jun 5, 2013
If dengs post are gone it is jut proof one of you is topix puppet And you dummys say their is freedom of speech What A joke....thier is not.....

And I will say it again you live under satan you worship the evil beastly system. rome is the beast the womanthat sits on sevn hills named after seven different gods.And all churches follow her teachings.And yor god worship is A joke the creators name is Yahweh He Is not A god to me the god you worship Is satan......your government is ran by satan.....rev 12/9

And their was a white horse and a bow was given to it this are weapons an a crown this is great briton...and they will go out to make war....the only country's making war is your gooberment and Israel.........I woder how so many sheeple become brainwashed I know now.......Satan rules this world.......It is A shame all you monkeys can do is bad mouth people least ero has some respect...

you all act like children trying to hurt people with words sorry that shit don't work on me...I have been persecuted for the last 20 years.....But I have held fast and will till they will cut my head off.........I will never stoop to your god worship...the worshipof a flag that does nothing but murder wmen and children Out sorce jobs that are for americains It is A shame that peple are going hungury in this country.It ha been my choice not to take part in this world. the or the things in it....Yes I have to work to make A living.After this yea i might work one more year but then Im going to do something different........

it is your choice to live however you want just as it is mine but you all will stand befor the maker and answer for the thing you have done.....even our persecution of peple on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.

it is our choice to follow satan or Yahweh

USA

#36856 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
If dengs post are gone it is jut proof one of you is topix puppet And you dummys say their is freedom of speech What A joke....thier is not.....
ght work one more year but then Im going to do something different........
e on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.
it is our choice to follow satan or Yahweh
Your little commie stooge was probably finally deleted for his foul language, hayseed. Not everyone talks the way your mommy does, cretin.

Does Satan watch you, hick?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min Johnny 2,547
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 24 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 600,201
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557