An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36854 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Deng's posts are gone?!
Better late than never I guess.
Ha! Was he finally 'sent to the mountains'?
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36855 Jun 5, 2013
If dengs post are gone it is jut proof one of you is topix puppet And you dummys say their is freedom of speech What A joke....thier is not.....

And I will say it again you live under satan you worship the evil beastly system. rome is the beast the womanthat sits on sevn hills named after seven different gods.And all churches follow her teachings.And yor god worship is A joke the creators name is Yahweh He Is not A god to me the god you worship Is satan......your government is ran by satan.....rev 12/9

And their was a white horse and a bow was given to it this are weapons an a crown this is great briton...and they will go out to make war....the only country's making war is your gooberment and Israel.........I woder how so many sheeple become brainwashed I know now.......Satan rules this world.......It is A shame all you monkeys can do is bad mouth people least ero has some respect...

you all act like children trying to hurt people with words sorry that shit don't work on me...I have been persecuted for the last 20 years.....But I have held fast and will till they will cut my head off.........I will never stoop to your god worship...the worshipof a flag that does nothing but murder wmen and children Out sorce jobs that are for americains It is A shame that peple are going hungury in this country.It ha been my choice not to take part in this world. the or the things in it....Yes I have to work to make A living.After this yea i might work one more year but then Im going to do something different........

it is your choice to live however you want just as it is mine but you all will stand befor the maker and answer for the thing you have done.....even our persecution of peple on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.

it is our choice to follow satan or Yahweh

An NFL Fan

USA

#36856 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
If dengs post are gone it is jut proof one of you is topix puppet And you dummys say their is freedom of speech What A joke....thier is not.....
ght work one more year but then Im going to do something different........
e on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.
Your little commie stooge was probably finally deleted for his foul language, hayseed. Not everyone talks the way your mommy does, cretin.

Does Satan watch you, hick?
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36857 Jun 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little commie stooge was probably finally deleted for his foul language, hayseed. Not everyone talks the way your mommy does, cretin.
Does Satan watch you, hick?
see this is what i mean for one to talk about anothers mother.....is sad do you not have any respect at all...

An NFL Fan

USA

#36858 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>see this is what i mean for one to talk about anothers mother.....is sad do you not have any respect at all...
How many kids did your mom have...that she KNOWS of, hick?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36859 Jun 5, 2013
You had better be quiet Hay Seed or you'll be the next one gone!!!!
john wrote:
And I will say it again you live under satan you worship the evil beastly system. rome is the beast the womanthat sits on sevn hills named after seven different gods.And all churches follow her teachings.And yor god worship is A joke the creators name is Yahweh He Is not A god to me the god you worship Is satan......your government is ran by satan.....rev 12/9
And their was a white horse and a bow was given to it this are weapons an a crown this is great briton...and they will go out to make war....the only country's making war is your gooberment and Israel.........I woder how so many sheeple become brainwashed I know now.......Satan rules this world.......It is A shame all you monkeys can do is bad mouth people least ero has some respect...
you all act like children trying to hurt people with words sorry that shit don't work on me...I have been persecuted for the last 20 years.....But I have held fast and will till they will cut my head off.........I will never stoop to your god worship...the worshipof a flag that does nothing but murder wmen and children Out sorce jobs that are for americains It is A shame that peple are going hungury in this country.It ha been my choice not to take part in this world. the or the things in it....Yes I have to work to make A living.After this yea i might work one more year but then Im going to do something different........
it is your choice to live however you want just as it is mine but you all will stand befor the maker and answer for the thing you have done.....even our persecution of peple on topix you are t trea you brother as you ould want to be treated.
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36860 Jun 5, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they call that reverse vacuum thing the "sh*thead effect"...lol
Seriously though, I wish I could turn on the news and hear about a topix troll getting whipped up in a tornado and then wrapped around a pole instead of good people losing everything.
Karmas going to get you.
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36861 Jun 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
You had better be quiet Hay Seed or you'll be the next one gone!!!!<quoted text>
No rad you are wrong My heavenly father looks out for me I just sit at home and Play guitar or read.......so most of you are wishing a curse upon me....how thoughfull of you all......Yahweh bless....
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36862 Jun 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many kids did your mom have...that she KNOWS of, hick?
I'm Not going to waste my time with you anymore say something that has some logic to it.Talk with respect Or I am done with you....I do not have time for foolishness.

Since: May 13

Belgrade, Serbia

#36863 Jun 5, 2013
The American soldier confess massacre of civilians in Afghanistan: http://www.vesti-dana.rs/Svet/priznao_avganis...
Why? Because of the conscience or to avoid a capital punishment?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36864 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Not going to waste my time with you anymore say something that has some logic to it.Talk with respect Or I am done with you....I do not have time for foolishness.
Oh come on, hayseed. It's fun to laugh at you.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36865 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>No rad you are wrong My heavenly father looks out for me I just sit at home and Play guitar or read.......so most of you are wishing a curse upon me....how thoughfull of you all......Yahweh bless....
You left out the part about ranting aimlessly across Topix for 6 years Johnny to spew your hatred and propaganda about America!

What happened, did you get laid off from roofing? I would think that with all the nasty stroke you guys are having the roofing business would be booming? And you always claimed to be well known, very reputable and he owner so why aren't you out looking for work? Don't you have thousands of employees?
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36866 Jun 5, 2013
flin wrote:
The American soldier confess massacre of civilians in Afghanistan: http://www.vesti-dana.rs/Svet/priznao_avganis...
Why? Because of the conscience or to avoid a capital punishment?
Nothing new to me.....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36867 Jun 5, 2013
Sorry, I meant storms not strokes, this dang auto correct!

An NFL Fan

USA

#36868 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing new to me.....
Did you read the article, bumpkin?
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#36869 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the part about ranting aimlessly across Topix for 6 years Johnny to spew your hatred and propaganda about America!
What happened, did you get laid off from roofing? I would think that with all the nasty stroke you guys are having the roofing business would be booming? And you always claimed to be well known, very reputable and he owner so why aren't you out looking for work? Don't you have thousands of employees?
No ricky I do not have thousands of employees And when A tornado hit you got to rebuild the whole house I am working in jackson And im on the west bank and in Omaha.I have done well this year I am in oklahoma catching up on things.As for propaganda I just tell the truth.....And no hatetred I do not hate I dis like many things.Unjust things like corruption in the gooberment....And work has been just fine I'm burned out......One more year and I'm going to quit thinking about flipping houses maybe buy some land Did you know you can not even find many crews that can even put on wood or shake shingles yep its a dieing breed........so tell hows the pool playing been going...
John

Oklahoma City, OK

#36870 Jun 5, 2013
I would Like to Apologize For telling you what kind of money I make and about my work And all the things I have It was not right because there are so many who have so little in life.And i see that everyday just driving down the road My father teaches me to be Humble And I must do as he say's

And if you are ever In need Just ask Yahweh He gives it to you.But you will not get anything praying to A man made god....

I think I have told you before how man changed his name and made him A god It is in the back of most King james Or any concordance It Reads

The words lord god baal were added to his name because the devine reverance of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so mortal man changed his name and made him a god.rev 12/9 And he even tells you this and you will cause them to forget my name.....and the world has....And just remember the world thought Yahshua was crazy as well....

Keep the laws keep the sabbath and you too can be blessed. And so many smart people on here seems one of you could prove this name thing to be incorrect...sorry but you can not it is a fact but even after you find this out will you turn from your god worship no...I do not think so why??????because you have to be called and chosen and trust me he don't call out the best he calls out the worst and thats what I was.......It was Yahweh that has made me the man I am now not no man made god......It is my opinion that the god you worship is none other than satan who has tricked you into god worship that and the beast that sits apon many waters and seven hills named after seven different gods.the roman catholick church that changed the sabbath changed the feast days nailed the laws 613 of them to a cross while most can not even keep ten much less 613........come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins.........

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36871 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WoW does your mom know you cuss like that?
Yes she does, she's a sailor in the DPRK's navy, so she taught him how to cuss. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36872 Jun 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Was he finally 'sent to the mountains'?
Hopefully 'the mountains' don't send him back. Lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36873 Jun 5, 2013
john crapper wrote:
Hopefully they'll cut your head off soon, Moslem stooge. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 683,740
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
More from around the web