“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36775 Jun 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT ABOUT IT PLEASE FUCK MY FACE???
HE YEN OR THE DOLLAR???
<quoted text>
How much is North Korean paper worth on the world market, stooge?

USA

#36777 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
N THE YEN AND THE DOLLAR AND WHO WILL BE WORTHLESS FIRST, THE YEN OR THE DOLLAR???
<quoted text>
(Reuters)- "Chinese currency and U.S. dollars are being used more widely than ever in North Korea instead of the country's own money, a stark illustration of the extent to which the leadership under Kim Jung-un has lost control over the economy."

USA

#36778 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE FUCK MY FACE, HOW MANY MILES WILL A CAR FILLED UP WITH THE MONTHLY EQUIVALENT $100.00 ENT FOOD RATIONS MONEY GO???
<quoted text>
Such crap. You don't own a car and never will, stooge.

"JUCHE" IN NAME ONLY

"Despite purporting to follow an ideology of "juche", or self-reliance, Pyongyang does not have the will to stop the circulation of hard currency even if it had the means to do so."
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36779 Jun 2, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>And so is yours you dumb ass......why are you not allowed to travel freely in your country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YTG1EHw1XZwXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
nfl you are a god dammed liar...
Who's the dumb ass??? Dumb ass...
I just got back from West Wendover Nevada...Saw my favorite....Merle Haggard..FYI, that is across state lines, so I guess I can go where I want, when I want......Kinda shoots you down again, but hell, thanks for the laugh...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36780 Jun 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="who the hell are you?"]<quoted text>
Too late for that, I'm sure the Republicans will clean the place up....LOL!![/QUOTE]
They couldn't do any worse....Odumbo just has it all going on doesn't he?????LMFAO.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36783 Jun 3, 2013
John did the tornado hit your shed in Oklahoma?

Did you try and out run it on your flying carpet?

USA

#36784 Jun 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GEE, GIT THE DUMP TV, OR IS IT TOO BANNED IN THE U.SS.A???
BANNED, LIKE PRESS TV FROM IRAN, READ, CENSORED.
<quoted text>
No. I can watch whatever I want.
How many tv stations are you allowed to view in your backward country, stooge?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#36785 Jun 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I can watch whatever I want.
How many tv stations are you allowed to view in your backward country, stooge?
They use those old kids toy view finders, it has like 5 slides in it and that's what they use deep in their caves and huts.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36787 Jun 3, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>The united states has more people locked up than any other country on this earth most for petty drug charges...corruption at it's finest
Why is it people go to you to take a shit, JOHN???

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36788 Jun 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE FUCKFACE, HOW MANY MILES WILL A CAR FILLED UP WITH THE MONTHLY EQUIVALENT $100.00 OF FOODSTAMPS GOVERNMENT FOOD RATIONS MONEY GO???
<quoted text>
Why haven't you ever driven a car before, insignificant coolie? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36789 Jun 3, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>And so is yours you dumb ass......why are you not allowed to travel freely in your country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YTG1EHw1XZwXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
nfl you are a god dammed liar...
John, do you hug your porcelain namesake and orifice, after you've ingested one too many peyote buttons? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36790 Jun 3, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
Deng here is how it works in this country You get charged with a crime you hire a attorney he pays the .D.A. The D.A. Pays the judge...And you go free But if you have no money you get A public attorney and he don't give a shit he is paying off his debt to some collage and his loans....so you go to jail....if you have money here you can get away with murder.it's all about the money.
Did your fellow inmates seek legal advice from you often, hayseed? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36791 Jun 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Obama does have to go.
IT'S MORE THAN THAT, JUST FUCK MY FACE--OBAMA--YOU HAVE TOO.
<quoted text>
Will you be given advanced notice of your impending trip to the 'mountains'? Dress warmly, ignorant little coolie. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36793 Jun 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO FUCK MY FACE, WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON SAYING SOME EDUCATED WORDS???
<quoted text>
Ring your little hands and stomp your tiny feet, ignorant savage. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36794 Jun 3, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you what he is worth the same thing this government is worth not worth A shit....That piss ant is nothing but A propagandist for the evil beastly system.He has never said one thing that has any logic to it at all.....
Were you sodomized during your incarceration, felon? <¦-o
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#36795 Jun 3, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE CROPS LOOK GOOD IN CHINA, THE USA IS BEHIND IN PLANTING CORN AND SOYBEANS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER.
<quoted text>
Well.......OOOPS!:o)
http://www.chinagaze.com/2013/04/23/majority-...

http://english.caixin.com/2013-03-01/10049619...
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

#36796 Jun 3, 2013
I would just like to point out how more of your rights have been taken away now when arrested you get you D.N.A. took....That's right you have no rights in this shit hole.....I just wanted to point this out to you flag worshipers.......

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36797 Jun 3, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
I would just like to point out how more of your rights have been taken away now when arrested you get you D.N.A. took....That's right you have no rights in this shit hole.....I just wanted to point this out to you flag worshipers.......
That will be contested in the courts. You being a felon, forfeited most of your rights, travel included otherwise I would say you should just leave, but you can't get a passport, piss ant. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36802 Jun 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad will address the nation and of course the world in one of his hundreds of ‘rare’ appearances in an interview with the Lebanese Al Manar TV station, banned in most of the countries of the western ‘free world’,
SURE FUCKFACE, TRY THE LEBANON "AL MANAR" TV STATION, AS IT SHINES RIGHT THROUGH IN THE DPRK, BUT OF COURSE, BANNED IN THE UNITE4D STATE3S, AS PART OF THE NAZI GOEBBELS-STYLE OF INFORMATION THERE, YAZ, CENSORSHIP AND THE BIG LIE; REPEAT A LIE 100 TIMES WITH GOEBBELS AND IT BECOMES THE TRUTH.
<quoted text>
Isn't that what your fat little Kimmy does, to help placate you ignorant coolies, when you feel your lot in life could be better. How is the DUNG beetle soup tonight, slave? <¦-o
Anonymous

Japan

#36805 Jun 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU ANSWER FOR THE FUCKFACE BECAUSE IN AGREEMENT OR YOU ARE THE FUCKFACE???
<quoted text>
You mad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 578,770
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Clearwater 176,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 817,345
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min AnnieJ 609,777
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 37 min RiccardoFire 9,211
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min sangili karuppan 5,916
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr RiccardoFire 107
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 270,005
More from around the web