American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36702 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Of Saudi Arabia Reported To Be 'Clinically Dead'
The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 28/05/2013 16:39 BST | Updated: 29/05/2013 15:33 BST
HERE'S HOW THE "FREE" WEST MEDIA OPERATES: THE KING IS DEAD, BUT IS HE???
Saudi king leaves for holiday in Morocco: agency
ReutersReuters – 15 hrs ago
RIYADH (Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's elderly King Abdullah left the kingdom on Friday for a private holiday in Morocco, the state news agency
SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A DEAD KING TO GO TO MOROCCO???
HE CAN, BUT ONLY IN THE TOTALLY CONTROLLED WESTERN "FREE" MEDIA.
Who cares? In America, we don't give two shits about kings, queens and emperors, obedient serf. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36703 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP,$10.00 GAS, COMING SOON.
Gas is not available in the DPRK. Have you ever seen a car before, little savage? Your mode of transportation, is a wood wheeled wagon, pulled by a yak and when you're feeling sporty, you ride your #10s, slave. <¦-o

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36705 Jun 1, 2013
... and the wagon wheels are square !!!!
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gas is not available in the DPRK. Have you ever seen a car before, little savage? Your mode of transportation, is a wood wheeled wagon, pulled by a yak and when you're feeling sporty, you ride your #10s, slave. <¦-o

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36706 Jun 1, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Ditto!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36707 Jun 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
... and the wagon wheels are square !!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, they're skids. Lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36709 Jun 1, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Now that would actually explain why DENGsters scooter skills ain't exactly........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZxulVawvNBcXX
lmao.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36713 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 28/05/2013 16:39 BST | Updated: 29/05/2013 15:33 BST
RIYADH (Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's elderly King Abdullah left the kingdom on Friday for a private holiday in Morocco, the state news agency
Life Coach
3/1/2011 11:53 AM ET
|
By John B. Saul
What if gas cost $10 a gallon?
Life would go on, but it wouldn't be the kind of life we would like. It's time to start preparing for possibilities that used to sound like fiction.
Image: Buying gas © moodboard, Corbis
Related topics: family, budgeting, gas prices, cheap cars, food
If you drove up to the pump tomorrow and saw that gasoline had hit $10 a gallon, you'd have to start acting as though you lived in a remote Alaskan village, where $10-a-gallon gasoline is already a reality.
How much more expensive? Todd Hale, a senior vice president at research company Nielsen, says $10-a-gallon gas could boost the inflation rate to 10%
YEP, IT MEANS $10.00 GAS NEXT YEAR
<quoted text>
HENRY (JDVONLOGAN)
Mar 1, 2011 11:51PM
You Americans are a bunch of spoilt cry babies. If gas reached $10 a gal here. Let me tell you in South Africa we've been paying 2 to 4 dollars a litre for years. Thats about $12.00 a gal. And its higher depending on what octane you use. I was in Australia and NZ and other countries recently and they pay much the same. But I will say this: These Countries are not oil rich like the USA. Your Problem is Greedy Oil Companies, Oil Rich Corporations, wall street and Banks, Corrupt Politicians, and Citizens who dont mind paying the Tax bills to fund such enterprises. ITS A REAL SHAME SUCH A GREAT ECONOMIC GIANT AS THE USA ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE RIPPED OFF BY OIL, WHEN YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO PROVIDE FOR YOURSELVES.
That's a monster spam dump DUNG, were you the toilet long? Oh wait they don't have toilets in the DPRK. Besides who cares what South Africa pays for fuel! It was American companies who built the world's petroleum industry, so of course it is gonna be much cheaper in the states. South Africa didn't put anything into it, so they get to pay a premium and feel lucky to get it at all, pig faced coolie! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36715 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Life Coach
3/1/2011 11:53 AM ET
|
By John B. Saul
What if gas cost $10 a gallon?
Life would go on, but it wouldn't be the kind of life we would like. It's time to start preparing for possibilities that used to sound like fiction.
Image: Buying gas © moodboard, Corbis
Related topics: family, budgeting, gas prices, cheap cars, food
If you drove up to the pump tomorrow and saw that gasoline had hit $10 a gallon, you'd have to start acting as though you lived in a remote Alaskan village, where $10-a-gallon gasoline is already a reality.
How much more expensive? Todd Hale, a senior vice president at research company Nielsen, says $10-a-gallon gas could boost the inflation rate to 10%
YEP, IT MEANS $10.00 GAS NEXT YEAR
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? In America, we don't give two shits about kings, queens and emperors, obedient serf. <¦-o
HENRY (JDVONLOGAN)
Mar 1, 2011 11:51PM
You Americans are a bunch of spoilt cry babies. If gas reached $10 a gal here. Let me tell you in South Africa we've been paying 2 to 4 dollars a litre for years. Thats about $12.00 a gal. And its higher depending on what octane you use. I was in Australia and NZ and other countries recently and they pay much the same. But I will say this: These Countries are not oil rich like the USA. Your Problem is Greedy Oil Companies, Oil Rich Corporations, wall street and Banks, Corrupt Politicians, and Citizens who dont mind paying the Tax bills to fund such enterprises. ITS A REAL SHAME SUCH A GREAT ECONOMIC GIANT AS THE USA ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE RIPPED OFF BY OIL, WHEN YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO PROVIDE FOR YOURSELVES.
DID 'OU LEARN ONLY TO READ AND NOT TO COMPREHEND: IRAN IS TAKING THE MIDEAST OIL, AND THE WHITEHOUSE IS TOO WEAK TO STOP IT AFTER 20 YEARS OF CONSTANT, PROHIBITIVE AND EXCESSIVE WAR SPENDING THE USA TREASURY IS EMPTY--BROKE.
<quoted text>
We've got our own oil, dumb coolie. The Mid East oil imports only accounts for about 10% of what we consume, ignorant slave. <¦-o
Anonymous

Japan

#36717 Jun 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE FAKERS IN THE WHITEHOUSE AND THE CONGRESS SHOULD RESIGN AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN 48 HOURS AND NEW ELECTIONS CALLED TO ALL CANDIDATES WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE WITHIN 30 DAYS THERE.
Why do you always type in caps knob head?
Anonymous

Japan

#36718 Jun 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>We've got our own oil, dumb coolie. The Mid East oil imports only accounts for about 10% of what we consume, ignorant slave. <¦-o
Maybe someone is just butthurt China's own product quality is behind America's product quality? I sense a little envy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36720 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE WORLD HAS NOT SEEN THIS SORT OF POLITICAL FANATICISM COMING FROM ANY WORLD POLITICAL INSTITUTION LIKE THE CURRENT WHITEHOUSE SINCE ADOLPH HITLER WAS IN POWER.
Do you ever question your dictator, stooge? What happens to North Korean dissidents? Have you voted in a presidential election?

USA

#36723 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE PLEASE. NO DENYINALLY-BUDDIES AND THE WHITEHOUSE ALLIES IN THE MIDEAST AND WHO'S MORE FANATICAL YU OR THE CRAZY FANATICAL SALAFI AND TABI???

60s.[12
Because of your dictators' enforced isolation policies, you haven't the slightest clue as to what goes on in the world, stooge.

So much for your failed 'Juche', slavish pig.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#36726 Jun 2, 2013
DENG wrote:
OBAMA AND THE THAT WHOLE ROTTEN GOVERNMENT IN THE UNITED STATES MUST BE FORCED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NEW ELECTIONS CALLED BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE FALLS INTO A HEAP.
Too late for that, I'm sure the Republicans will clean the place up....LOL!!

USA

#36727 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OBAMA AND T THE UNITED STATES MUST BE FORCED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NEW ELECTIONS CALLED BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE FALLS INTO A HEAP.
You're not allowed to answer questions concerning your dictators, are you. stooge?

Do you know of anyone who's been 'sent to the mountains', slave?

USA

#36728 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S OBVIOUS I AM A MENTALLY RETARDED FUCKFACE SLEEPING 'TIL NOON AND KNOW NOT A TWIT ABOUT PHILOSOPHY, HISTORY OR POLITICS.
<quoted text>
Why aren't North Koreans allowed passports or to even to travel in their own stinking backward country, stooge?

USA

#36730 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE IN A A PUBLIC TOILET.
I'LL BE COMMITTED FOR FANATICISM TO AN INSTITUTION AS UNFIT TO ASSOCIATE WITH DECENT PEOPLE.
<quoted text>
So you DO know of your stinking dictator's system of gulags. Your turn will come, stooge.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36731 Jun 2, 2013
Why is it you Idiots don't know the first thing about agriculture !?!?!?!?!
DENG wrote:
OBAMA AND THE THAT WHOLE ROTTEN GOVERNMENT IN THE UNITED STATES MUST BE FORCED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NEW ELECTIONS CALLED BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE FALLS INTO A HEAP.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36732 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I agree DUNGHEAP, Obama does have to go. So when is Queen Kimmy Jong-un tying the knot with the big freak Denial Rodman? He doesn't like Obama anymore either, ignorant little barbarian. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36733 Jun 2, 2013
Edit *Dennis Rodman*

USA

#36744 Jun 2, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO FUCK MY FACE PLEASE, TOPIX PAY YOU YESTERDAY, WHAT YU ARE WORTH. NOT TOO MUCH???
<quoted text>
Why aren't North Koreans allowed to freely travel? How does it feel to know that every word you type is being closely monitored, stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poppy Seed Tom's LOL! (May '14) 9 min melody 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Regina 600,131
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Critical Eye 2,048
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Buck Crick 865,699
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min AntiqueAnnie 612,920
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) 30 min Mister Ed 1,166
Christianity is fading away... 1 hr I am out 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 11 hr cute94 465
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 20 hr andy 45
More from around the web