American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36689 May 31, 2013
DuNG wrote:
It wouldn't be fun. At $10 a gallon, you could pay $310 to fill the tank on your Chevrolet Suburban. Even a fill-up on a Honda Civic could cost $132.
....AND STARVATION FOR MANY WOULD FOLLOW...
Surprise Wonson i....It is only 3.50 here dummy....A HELL of a long way from 10.00...But you know? At least I have a nice truck to drive....How's that 1959 East German bicycle of yours ride on it's 'rubber less' rims??? OH, I'm sorry Dung, the State hasn't authorized you one yet....Hey, at least it is something to look forward to at retirement.......

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36690 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
15 August 2012, 6:54
Russian sub sneaks into Gulf of Mexico
Russian sub sneaks into Gulf of Mexico
Photo: EPA
A Russian nuclear powered submarine cruised in the Gulf of Mexico for about a month and was only spotted by the US Coast Guard after it had left the area, American media report, citing unnamed sources at the Pentagon.
The leak may have to do with the ongoing discussion of a pared down defense budget on Capitol Hill. The information about the Russian sub could make the lawmakers more generous towards the US Navy.
The submarine in question is a Shchuka B class cruiser armed with antisubmarine torpedoes and cruise missiles.
TASS
Russia, World, Military news, Gulf of Mexico, nuclear submarines
THE HOMOSEXUAL FOOLS AT THE PENTAGON HAD TO BE TOLD THIS BY THE RUSSIANS AS PART OF RUSSIA'S PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE; THEY QUEERS WOULDN'T HAVE KNOW THIS OTHERWISE.
SO HOW'S THE TOPIX ABRAMOWITZ TODAY, FASTER THAN YESTERDAY???
<quoted text>
Your family will be told you moved to a farm, when you're sent to the 'mountains',coolie. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36691 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP,$10.00 GAS, COMING SOON.
Have you ever driven a car before, obedient slave?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36692 May 31, 2013
cowboy wrote:
BTW.....The former USCGC Hamilton, now a Filipino Frigate, last year, chased the Chinese Navy out of Reed Bank..Disputed.
The Hamilton class Cutters,(My ship included) have been in service since Vietnam, and most served there giving close in fire support to Army and Marine Units..Still serving 40+ years later.
Point is....They are still in the game kicking the Commies asses...
DUNG would be amazed at the mere site of one of those vessels. The fanciest thing he's been on, was an old bluckboard wagon pulled by a yak. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36693 May 31, 2013
Edit *buckboard wagon*
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36697 May 31, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only a conspiracy nut but also a rabid racist against the survivors of the Native American Holocaust.
Unlike you, John is also an honorable, hard-working man who knows the truth and tells it as it is.
Why don't you joing the Syrian "rebels" that the US government supports? If you had ANY balls, you'd be joining them to serve your USraeli masters. Moron.
Thank you captain....he is just a foolish fella...we were under the gun tonight with many twisters the weather is awful we had five deaths tonight.I do not no for a fact but the story I heard was a highway patrol trooper watched a family of four in a suv a child and his mother sucked out of the windows and passed away..... Whats going on with the weather.and the grinder we had in moore you can not survive a storm like that unless you are just blessed or under the ground.we had one come down that day to the west of shawnee I seen it a massive wedge however it was through my mirrors.I'm starting to think haarp is playing a part in this......may sound far out but then again. Massive hail the size of softballs. Brother makes you wonder. Hope all is well with you And again thank you very much.
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#36699 May 31, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that 1959 East German bicycle of yours ride on it's 'rubber less' rims???
LOL!!

Now that would actually explain why DENGsters scooter skills ain't exactly........
Williams Nelson

United States

#36700 Jun 1, 2013
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr Williams Nelson.Via: [email protected] m or call us on +2347034367718.Join us today and realize your dreams

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36701 Jun 1, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you captain....he is just a foolish fella...we were under the gun tonight with many twisters the weather is awful we had five deaths tonight.I do not no for a fact but the story I heard was a highway patrol trooper watched a family of four in a suv a child and his mother sucked out of the windows and passed away..... Whats going on with the weather.and the grinder we had in moore you can not survive a storm like that unless you are just blessed or under the ground.we had one come down that day to the west of shawnee I seen it a massive wedge however it was through my mirrors.I'm starting to think haarp is playing a part in this......may sound far out but then again. Massive hail the size of softballs. Brother makes you wonder. Hope all is well with you And again thank you very much.
God you're a dumb minion! You and Captain Fagot call me a conspiracy nut when I gave you a list of terror attacks perpetrated by Moslems, after you said they were a peaceful and noble religion. Now you comeback on here insinuating that The United States is Using a tornado machine on Oklahoma. You need to layoff the peyote buttons there Tonto, your spirit vision is skewed. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36702 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Of Saudi Arabia Reported To Be 'Clinically Dead'
The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 28/05/2013 16:39 BST | Updated: 29/05/2013 15:33 BST
HERE'S HOW THE "FREE" WEST MEDIA OPERATES: THE KING IS DEAD, BUT IS HE???
Saudi king leaves for holiday in Morocco: agency
ReutersReuters – 15 hrs ago
RIYADH (Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's elderly King Abdullah left the kingdom on Friday for a private holiday in Morocco, the state news agency
SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A DEAD KING TO GO TO MOROCCO???
HE CAN, BUT ONLY IN THE TOTALLY CONTROLLED WESTERN "FREE" MEDIA.
Who cares? In America, we don't give two shits about kings, queens and emperors, obedient serf. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36703 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP,$10.00 GAS, COMING SOON.
Gas is not available in the DPRK. Have you ever seen a car before, little savage? Your mode of transportation, is a wood wheeled wagon, pulled by a yak and when you're feeling sporty, you ride your #10s, slave. <¦-o

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#36705 Jun 1, 2013
... and the wagon wheels are square !!!!
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gas is not available in the DPRK. Have you ever seen a car before, little savage? Your mode of transportation, is a wood wheeled wagon, pulled by a yak and when you're feeling sporty, you ride your #10s, slave. <¦-o

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36706 Jun 1, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Ditto!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36707 Jun 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
... and the wagon wheels are square !!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, they're skids. Lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36709 Jun 1, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Now that would actually explain why DENGsters scooter skills ain't exactly........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZxulVawvNBcXX
lmao.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36713 Jun 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Of Saudi Arabia Reported To Be 'Clinically Dead'
The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 28/05/2013 16:39 BST | Updated: 29/05/2013 15:33 BST
HERE'S HOW THE "FREE" WEST MEDIA OPERATES: THE KING IS DEAD, BUT IS HE???
Saudi king leaves for holiday in Morocco: agency
ReutersReuters – 15 hrs ago
RIYADH (Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's elderly King Abdullah left the kingdom on Friday for a private holiday in Morocco, the state news agency
SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A DEAD KING TO GO TO MOROCCO???
HE CAN, BUT ONLY IN THE TOTALLY CONTROLLED WESTERN "FREE" MEDIA.
Life Coach
3/1/2011 11:53 AM ET
|
By John B. Saul
What if gas cost $10 a gallon?
Life would go on, but it wouldn't be the kind of life we would like. It's time to start preparing for possibilities that used to sound like fiction.
Image: Buying gas © moodboard, Corbis