American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36653 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>See that's just it you believe that shit...you are a true sheeple...9/11 was a farce tim mcveigh was a patsy.and why did your government confiscate all the videos around the p can tell you never will....you just keep believing your evil beastly government because they will lead you right to the slaughter. you are a piss ant.....
How does it feel to be a creep who believes all that conspiracy theory crap, racist pig hick? Does it make you feel as if somehow you earned an education after all?
You're dirt poor and bitter, and so goes your life, bigot.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36654 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you must live a very pathetic life sorry for you...
"David koresh was buying weapons from bill clinton..."

Hilarious!
You're as dumb as they get, dullard. Not even that stupid Somalian has anything on you.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36655 May 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a creep who believes all that conspiracy theory crap, racist pig hick? Does it make you feel as if somehow you earned an education after all?
You're dirt poor and bitter, and so goes your life, bigot.
your the brainwashed turd.as for being dirt poor if you only knew But hey im not going into that because i try and stay very humble.and yes i admit i am a racist I am racist against evil of all shapes and forms you are the one on here Muslim this Muslim that. reminds me i got to go take my ablution and get ready for the sabbath....

An NFL Fan

USA

#36656 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>\and yes i admit i am a racist I am racist against evil of all shapes and forms you are the one on here Muslim this Muslim that. reminds me i got to go take my ablution and get ready for the sabbath....
I've never once even so much as typed the word 'Muslim' here, lowlife racist swine. Your vicious cynicism and bigotry are born of a profound lack of education and abject laziness, hillbilly.

Now go get ready for your snake handlers service, hayseed.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#36657 May 31, 2013
It's nice people want to defend there country, but what about the money being made off the war?

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#36660 May 31, 2013
Oh go ahead and brag about how dirt poor you are Stooge
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>your the brainwashed turd.as for being dirt poor if you only knew But hey im not going into that because i try and stay very humble.and yes i admit i am a racist I am racist against evil of all shapes and forms you are the one on here Muslim this Muslim that. reminds me i got to go take my ablution and get ready for the sabbath....

An NFL Fan

USA

#36661 May 31, 2013
Captain A-hole wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike you, John is also an honorable, hard-working man who knows the truth and tells it as it is.
Typical of your ilk to refer to that dull, flagrantly anti-Semitic freak as honourable.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36663 May 31, 2013
Captain A-hole wrote:
<quoted text>

It is un-American not to work for a living and lazy arses like you should be deported to Israel...
Is that what passes for a quip in your neighborhood, racist cretin?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36665 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, GO AND I WANT GIVE A DOG A HEAD JOB; MAYBE MCDONALD'S WANTS YU.
<quoted text>
McDonald's will be looking pretty good to the starving North Korean peasants, stooge.

Why aren't North Koreans allowed to listen to outside broadcasts?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36668 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
It is un-American not to work for a living and lazy arses like you should be deported to Israel...
<quoted text>
It stands to reason you're unable to come up with your own answers, slave of the tyrants.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36670 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>you must live a very pathetic life sorry for you...
Were you a crack baby, Tonto? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36671 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you're planning a trip to the mountains, will your family be accompanying you, pig face coolie? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36674 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
15 August 2012, 6:54
Russian sub sneaks into Gulf of Mexico
Russian sub sneaks into Gulf of Mexico
Photo: EPA
A Russian nuclear powered submarine cruised in the Gulf of Mexico for about a month and was only spotted by the US Coast Guard after it had left the area, American media report, citing unnamed sources at the Pentagon.
The leak may have to do with the ongoing discussion of a pared down defense budget on Capitol Hill. The information about the Russian sub could make the lawmakers more generous towards the US Navy.
The submarine in question is a Shchuka B class cruiser armed with antisubmarine torpedoes and cruise missiles.
TASS
Russia, World, Military news, Gulf of Mexico, nuclear submarines
THE HOMOSEXUAL FOOLS AT THE PENTAGON HAD TO BE TOLD THIS BY THE RUSSIANS AS PART OF RUSSIA'S PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE; THEY QUEERS WOULDN'T HAVE KNOW THIS OTHERWISE.
I guess your fat little pig faced queen Kimmy Jong-un, failed to mention it was sunk by a coast guard cutter, little stooge. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36675 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
15 August 2012, 6:54

THE HOMOSEXUAL FOOL KIM JONG-UN HAD TO BE TOLD THIS BY THE RUSSIANS AS PART OF RUSSIA'S PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE; THEY QUEERS WOULDN'T HAVE KNOW THIS OTHERWISE.
Why does Kim Jong-un sleep with livestock, stooge?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36676 May 31, 2013
Captain zerO wrote:
<quoted text>
NFL twit, why don't you get out of your mommas basement and go looking for a job instead of living off her food stamps and typing silly posts that nobody cares to read?
Damn boy, you are really getting pathetic and desperate...Saw you over on the Oklahoma threads bashing the German Govt. as well, don't you like anyone?

Hey Ya, f-it, hey Okie, Old Zer0 was on the Oklahoma thread and talking up Francis and how great he is....You know, the new CathLICK Pope you keep bashing..Look it up, he is there...Sad, I agree.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36679 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE, IRAN IS GOING TO GRAB THE MIDEAST OIL.
<quoted text>
Is THAT why your fat boy 'leader' molests sheep, stooge?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36681 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your fat little pig faced queen Kimmy Jong-un, failed to mention it was sunk by a coast guard cutter, little stooge. <¦-o
SEMPER PARATUS.....
1989, Bering sea, US Coast Guard Cutter Jarvis, WHEC 725 seized a 429 foot Soviet "FISHING" vessel.Can't remember the name, USCGC Storis got the media credit but it was the Jarvis that fired on and seized the ship.....I was on the 'Prize Crew".My ship(recently decomm and transferred to the Phillipine Navy) carried MK 48 ASW Torpedo's...
The US Coast Guard 14th and 17th Districts have more firepower than the whole North Korean Peoples Navy.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36684 May 31, 2013
BTW.....The former USCGC Hamilton, now a Filipino Frigate, last year, chased the Chinese Navy out of Reed Bank..Disputed.
The Hamilton class Cutters,(My ship included) have been in service since Vietnam, and most served there giving close in fire support to Army and Marine Units..Still serving 40+ years later.
Point is....They are still in the game kicking the Commies asses...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36687 May 31, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
SEMPER PARATUS.....
1989, Bering sea, US Coast Guard Cutter Jarvis, WHEC 725 seized a 429 foot Soviet "FISHING" vessel.Can't remember the name, USCGC Storis got the media credit but it was the Jarvis that fired on and seized the ship.....I was on the 'Prize Crew".My ship(recently decomm and transferred to the Phillipine Navy) carried MK 48 ASW Torpedo's...
The US Coast Guard 14th and 17th Districts have more firepower than the whole North Korean Peoples Navy.
All the DPRK has is a couple of PT boats and a bunch of 1800s vintage surplus junks, from the Chinese navy. LOL

An NFL Fan

USA

#36688 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
It wouldn't be fun. At $10 a gallon, you could pay $310 to fill the tank on your Chevrolet Suburban. Even a fill-up on a Honda Civic could cost $132.
....AND STARVATION FOR MANY WOULD FOLLOW...
Your peasants would know all about starvation, wouldn't they, pig? Do you own a car? Why aren't your roads paved?
Why isn't North Korean agriculture mechanised, lowly obedient stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min exposingdolts 987,184
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min exposingdolts 30,759
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr David S Pumpkins 286,540
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 687,178
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 7 hr clayvligon 2
More from around the web