American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36633 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you sure are a fine one to tell someone they are stupid.....flag waving warmonger.I pledge allegiance to the evil beastly system I bet you stand proud.
Why can't you write properly, hick? Is it because you're dumb and undereducated?

I thought so.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36634 May 31, 2013
11. Hewlett-Packard
• Biggest layoff: 24,600
• Date of layoff: September 2008

One of the reasons former HP (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Mark Hurd was widely admired on Wall Street was the ease with which he cut costs - and headcount. Hurd's largest cut came after he bought IT consulting firm EDS, which Ross Perot founded. Hurd spent $13.9 billion to diversity beyond HP's core hardware operations. Once he closed the transaction, he fired 24,600 employees whom he felt would be redundant once the two companies were combined.

10. Daimler Chrysler
• Biggest layoff: 26,000
• Date of layoff: January 2001

Daimler Chrysler's U.S. operations, known as Chrysler before the two car companies merged, is an example of a large corporation hurt by the 2001 recession. Chrysler said it would chop as many as 15,000 production workers and layoff several thousand management people as well. The company also said it would shutter six of its 41 plants.

9. U.S. Postal Service
• Biggest layoff: 30,000
• Date of layoff: March 2010

It has been less than two years since the USPS shed 30,000 jobs for the third time for a total of 90,000. These reductions in workforce also aimed to save money and lower losses.

8. Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
• Biggest layoff: 30,000
• Date of layoff: September 2001

The financial firm's headcount was 288,000 before that action. Management hinted there would be more firings in the future. Merril Lynch went on to lay off 25,000 positions in December 2008.

7. Boeing
• Biggest layoff: 31,000
• Date of layoff: September 2001

. The head of the commercial division then was Ford's current CEO Alan Mulally. When he announced the cuts he said, "We were on a very positive track and this is just a sad thing for all of us." Boeing had previously had another one of the biggest layoffs. In December 1998 Boeing fired 28,000 workers.

6. Ford
• Biggest layoff: 35,000
• Date of layoff: January 2002

Ford (NYSE: F) began to lay off workers long before the 2007 – 2008 recession put a serious dent in its revenue. In January 2002, when the economy was still in the contraction that began in 2001, the large cuts at Ford were part of the seemingly endless parade of layoffs at other huge American companies

5. AT&T
• Biggest layoff: 40,000
• Date of layoff: January 1996

When AT&T (NYSE: T) laid off 40,000 workers at the start of 1996, CEO Robert Allen said, at the time, the move would create more shareholder value. The job cuts were part of a plan to spin out AT&T's NCR and Lucent divisions. Allen then said, "I am convinced that some downsizing was necessary to protect the jobs of the 270,000 people who will make up the three new companies." AT&T's share price did rise 10% after the decision. AT&T continues to make job cuts today, as its landline business loses ground to cellular and VoIP products.

4. General Motors
• Biggest layoff: 47,000
• Date of layoff: February 2009

GM's employee base before the cuts was 250,000. GM made a number of smaller layoffs throughout 2009, including the elimination of several thousand management jobs. The company also laid off 25,000 workers in June 2005, a number that ranks separately in the largest layoffs ever.

3. Citigroup
• Biggest layoff: 50,000
• Date of layoff: November 2008

New CEO Vikram Pandit and the board decided the only way to quickly stem billion of dollars in losses was to trim a large portion of the company's 352,000 workers.

2. Sears/K-Mart
• Biggest layoff: 50,000
• Date of layoff: January 1993

The largest of the pre-merger layoffs came in early 1993 and hit 50,000 workers at Sears. Back then, Sears faltered because of competition from Walmart (NYSE: WMT). Kmart fired 35,000 people in 2003 as it was about to enter bankruptcy. That followed.

1. IBM
• Biggest layoff: 60,000
• Date of layoff: July 1993

The company had 405,000 workers in 1985. After the Gerstner cuts that figure was 225,000.

DISASTER ECONOMICS: THE REAL GDP OF THE USA IS AROUND 4 TRILLION DOLLARS

An NFL Fan

USA

#36635 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Deng we never get a death toll over ody's lined all up and down the Mississippi river and cops just going out and shooting people....just like the tornado last week we will never know how many really died....
Amazing. Just when I thought you couldn't be more bitter, envious and dumb, you top your lowly self, hillbilly.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36636 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>well you believe everything that comes out of Washington and the boob tube...who's the babys daddy....
So you seem to admire the filthy dictatorship of North Korea, hayseed. Planning a nice holiday there?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36637 May 31, 2013
Veterans who died while listed in VBA’s Compensation and Pension Master Record (CPMR) and the Beneficiary Identification and Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS

SURE, MASSIVE CASUALTIES, AND COVERED UP; AS IT'S ALL LOCATED IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RECORDS; ABOUT 3 MILLION DEAD AND CRIPPLED OUT OF 6 MILLION.

YOU ARE CORRECT.

IN TODAY'S USA ANY EDITOR WHO PRINTED OR PUBLISHED WHAT HAPPEN WOULD FIND THEMSELVES PILED IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK--DEAD--TOO.
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Deng we never get a death toll over here they don't tell us shit but whos who in Hollywood like hurricane Katrina.they said like i think a little over a thousand it was more like five thousand or more trucks with dead body's lined all up and down the Mississippi river and cops just going out and shooting people....just like the tornado last week we will never know how many really died....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36638 May 31, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA DICTATES, TO THE MOB OF KILLERS RUNNING WASHINGTO4N D.C.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you seem to admire the filthy dictatorship of North Korea, hayseed. Planning a nice holiday there?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36639 May 31, 2013
NOTICE, LIKE CLOCKWORK THE TOPIX WARMONGERS ALL, SLEEPIN' IN THE SAME BED IN THE SAME ROOM, APPEAR AT THE SAME TIME, LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A WORK SHIFT???

YAZ, TIME TO CHANGE THE BED SHEETS???
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>they use them up and dis guard them like trash.there are many homeless vet's many in mental hospitals.many who can not function in there daily lives.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36640 May 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you write properly, hick? Is it because you're dumb and undereducated?
I thought so.
you are a waste of my time....you Are a propagandist for a evil country that murders women and children.....again not going to waste my time with such a idiot....prepare for the end....because Israel is going to cause the end.....And you being a brainwashed dumb ass you will say the poor holy land we must protect her....idiot..and let me tell you something if all i had was five dollars i would have five more than you you no working government check sucker.now piss off i got things to do..... if you study real hard you might be able to come up with a better word than hick oh mighty pool player....Karmas gonna get you.....
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36641 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOTICE, LIKE CLOCKWORK THE TOPIX WARMONGERS ALL, SLEEPIN' IN THE SAME BED IN THE SAME ROOM, APPEAR AT THE SAME TIME, LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A WORK SHIFT???
<quoted text>
propagandist.everyone of them.....some zionist bitch is paying them.....how else could they be so stupid.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36642 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you always try and put the shoe on the other foot it is the united states and Israel that is killing women and children I do not know any Muslims what so ever.but i do not see them invading this country.we have invaded there's.get your fact straight....devil worshiper.
What would you call 9/11 or the Boston Marathon Bombing, Moron??? How about the attempted Times Square bombing, Lockerbie Scotland bombing, USS Cole bombing, World Trade Center bombing, Iranian hostage crisis, Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing (Timothy McVeigh Moslem convert) plus a whole litany of embassy attacks and bombings??? There's plenty more, that's just off the top of my head. But an asshole like you, that is so self absorbed in his racism and bigotry, is to obtuse to see reality even if it came up and punched you in your butt ugly Indian face. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36643 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
IN TODAY'S USA ANY EDITOR WHO PRINTED OR PUBLISHED WHAT HAPPEN WOULD FIND THEMSELVES PILED IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK--DEAD--TOO.
<quoted text>
"North Koreans can be sent "to the mountains," as it is known, for crimes of "wrong thinking." These might range from criticism of the Kim family to attempting to leave the country, professing religious faith, humming a South Korean song, or being born of mixed race or to a family that has had members deemed insufficiently loyal.

According to Kim family crime theory, three generations may be punished before the family is considered cleansed of an infraction."

An NFL Fan

USA

#36644 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>propagandist.everyone of them.....some zionist bitch is paying them.....how else could they be so stupid.
You haven't the brains to know what you're saying, racist hayseed. Now go drive your '40K truck' for a while.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36645 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a waste of my time....you Are a propagandist for a evil country that murders women and children.....again not going to waste my time with such a idiot....prepare for the end....because Israel is going to cause the end.....And you being a brainwashed dumb ass you will say the poor holy land we must protect her....idiot..and let me tell you something if all i had was five dollars i would have five more than you you no working government check sucker.now piss off i got things to do..... if you study real hard you might be able to come up with a better word than hick oh mighty pool player....Karmas gonna get you.....
Too much fire water and meth, slack jaw. You can't even keep straight who you're posting to, loser. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36646 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and your fellow propaganda denizens share a bed, or is it reserved for your political officer while you coolies get a straw covered floor, pig face? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36647 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>propagandist.everyone of them.....some zionist bitch is paying them.....how else could they be so stupid.
Did you deduce that all by yourself, Tonto. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36648 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>they use them up and dis guard them like trash.there are many homeless vet's many in mental hospitals.many who can not function in there daily lives.
Generations of inbreeding, alcohol and drug abuse have made your race butt f*cking ugly, Tonto. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36649 May 31, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>well you believe everything that comes out of Washington and the boob tube...who's the babys daddy....
You're clearly the product of fetal alcohol syndrome, your piss poor writing and illogical statements are a dead giveaway, slob. <¦-o
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36650 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What would you call 9/11 or the Boston Marathon Bombing, Moron??? How about the attempted Times Square bombing, Lockerbie Scotland bombing, USS Cole bombing, World Trade Center bombing, Iranian hostage crisis, Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing (Timothy McVeigh Moslem convert) plus a whole litany of embassy attacks and bombings??? There's plenty more, that's just off the top of my head. But an asshole like you, that is so self absorbed in his racism and bigotry, is to obtuse to see reality even if it came up and punched you in your butt ugly Indian face. <¦-o
See that's just it you believe that shit...you are a true sheeple...9/11 was a farce tim mcveigh was a patsy.and why did your government confiscate all the videos around the pentagon. you believe that shit shows me how stupid you are but hey there's millions more just like you.the gooberment did the oklahoma city shit to get the heat off of them for murdering all those women and children in waco.David koresh was buying weapons from bill clinton and found a better deal that's what that was all about ......Gee and a monday morning in oklahoma city only a few f.b.i. agents were there....son I got a bridge to sell you because your a sucker.Maybe if you could pull your head out of your ass you could see.......but i can tell you never will....you just keep believing your evil beastly government because they will lead you right to the slaughter. you are a piss ant.....
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36651 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Too much fire water and meth, slack jaw. You can't even keep straight who you're posting to, loser. <¦-o
son that's your problem is meth bet you don't have a tooth left in your head.....I told you i do not do drugs and I do not drink .
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36652 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're clearly the product of fetal alcohol syndrome, your piss poor writing and illogical statements are a dead giveaway, slob. <¦-o
you must live a very pathetic life sorry for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,017
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 683,461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,979
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 22 hr Guy-fit 530
More from around the web