American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36613 May 31, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR CENSOR, ABRAMOWITZ???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd you're dumb, hayseed. That level of stupidity must physically hurt, doesn't it?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36614 May 31, 2013
Veterans who died while listed in VBA’s Compensation and Pension Master Record (CPMR) and the Beneficiary Identification and Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS

SURE, MASSIVE CASUALTIES, AND COVERED UP; AS IT'S ALL LOCATED IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RECORDS; ABOUT 3 MILLION DEAD AND CRIPPLED OUT OF 6 MILLION.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where does your political officer come up with this bullshit? Do you believe everything that the liars in regime tell you, ignorant coolie? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36615 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, WHAT'S THE NAME OF MY CENSOR, KIMmie jung???
<quoted text>
Why isn't North Korean agriculture mechanised, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36616 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
V
SURE, MASSIVE CASUALTIES, AND COVERED UP; AS IT'S ALL LOCATED IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RECORDS; ABOUT 3 MILLION DEAD AND CRIPPLED OUT OF 6 MILLION.
<quoted text>
Since when is an ignorant stooge such as yourself privy to US government records, pig? Why does your stinking dictator eat like a pig while the peasants starve?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36617 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE, WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR CENSOR, ABRAMOWITZ???
<quoted text>
What's the name of your political officer, Cumofsomeyoungman???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36618 May 31, 2013
According to an official Department of Veterans Affairs Gulf war Information Systems Report dated August 2007, more than THREE AND A HALF MILLION U.S. troops who took part in the Gulf War since 1990 are dead or disabled.

Clearly the government and mainstream media has managed to keep these millions of Gulf War casualties and deaths out of view of the public. It's as though the million plus disabled and dead U.S. Gulf War Veterans never even existed.

The VA report indicates that 2,312,675 U.S. troops who were on active duty between August 1990 and August 2007, have died.

YEP, 2, 312,675 U.S. TROOPS HAVE DIED SINCE 1991

Veterans who died while listed in VBA’s Compensation and Pension Master Record (CPMR) and the Beneficiary Identification and Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS

SURE, HEAVY CASUALTIES IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, AND SEND ANOTHER MILLION TO SYRIA TO BE ANNIHILATED.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36619 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't your land. Your people were nomads drifting around consuming what the land had to offer and moving on when it was used up. Besides there's archaeological evidence that you guys wernt necessarily the first ones here. BTW your Moslem buddies sure like killing innocent women and children, in fact they prefer it that way, slacker. <¦-o
funny how you always try and put the shoe on the other foot it is the united states and Israel that is killing women and children I do not know any Muslims what so ever.but i do not see them invading this country.we have invaded there's.get your fact straight....devil worshiper.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36620 May 31, 2013
YOU OUT OF FOODSTAMPS FUCKFACE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't North Korean agriculture mechanised, stooge?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36621 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>If you Europeans would of not come to this land it never would of been called America just mother earth.I am from here and my people are from here.......And if killing and murdering innocent women and children and making wars make you a American I will just pass.....
HOW'S IT WORK NOW: 50 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS WHO HAVE AND ARE NOW IN THE MILITARY IN THE U.S. FROM 1990 TO 2007 ARE NOW DEAD OR CRIPPLED??? MOSTLY DEAD; 2.3 MILLION U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD
<quoted text>
they use them up and dis guard them like trash.there are many homeless vet's many in mental hospitals.many who can not function in there daily lives.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36622 May 31, 2013

OF COURSE FUCKFACE YOU CANNOT SEE THE RECORDS AS ANY U.S. CITIZEN IS BANNED FROM LOOKING THERE FOR THESE PARTICULAR RECORDS; TOO BAD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is an ignorant stooge such as yourself privy to US government records, pig? Why does your stinking dictator eat like a pig while the peasants starve?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36623 May 31, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm..blaming all world disasters on magical mystical zionists??? Stop Haarrping on it will ya??
:-)
Will Deng be missing this guy?
Wali ur Rehman
out of everyone on here i would think you would get this it is not that hard....that this country is ran by Zionist jews and the filthy rich.And when it comes down to it they do not give a shit about you.....unless you are paying you taxes and being a productive citizen. Yes i get the haarrping thing.....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36624 May 31, 2013

MASSIVE U.S. TROOP CASUALTIES--MILLIONS--ARE LISTED RIGHT HERE IN THE GOVERNMENT RECORDS
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>they use them up and dis guard them like trash.there are many homeless vet's many in mental hospitals.many who can not function in there daily lives.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36625 May 31, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice Deng. I'll be fishing in Canada for the next week. Ask Fatty the third when he's going to make good on all of his war squawks will ya?
Thats about the best thing i have ever heard you say fishing....I love me some fish but only if they have fins and scales...
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36626 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where does your political officer come up with this bullshit? Do you believe everything that the liars in regime tell you, ignorant coolie? <¦-o
well you believe everything that comes out of Washington and the boob tube...who's the babys daddy....
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36627 May 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd you're dumb, hayseed. That level of stupidity must physically hurt, doesn't it?
you sure are a fine one to tell someone they are stupid.....flag waving warmonger.I pledge allegiance to the evil beastly system I bet you stand proud.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36628 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU OUT OF FOODSTAMPS FUCKFACE???
<quoted text>
If he is not he soon will be when this boat sinks.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36629 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:

OF COURSE FUCK MY FACE YOU CANNOT SEE THE RECORDS AS ANY U.S. CITIZEN IS BANNED FROM LOOKING THERE FOR THESE PARTICULAR RECORDS; TOO BAD.
<quoted text>
Nonsense, stooge. You've never seen anything your tyrants won't allow you to see and you know it. Why does Kim Jong Un spread venereal diseases among the North Koreans?

Do you ever question your dictators, coward?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36630 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
MASSIVE U.S. TROOP CASUALTIES--MILLIONS--ARE LISTED RIGHT HERE IN THE GOVERNMENT RECORDS
<quoted text>
You offer no link, stooge. You're a lying pig slave of that fat boy Kim Jong Un and his lackeys.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36631 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng we never get a death toll over here they don't tell us shit but whos who in Hollywood like hurricane Katrina.they said like i think a little over a thousand it was more like five thousand or more trucks with dead body's lined all up and down the Mississippi river and cops just going out and shooting people....just like the tornado last week we will never know how many really died....

An NFL Fan

USA

#36632 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>If he is not he soon will be when this boat sinks.
You're cynical because you have nothing, hayseed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 50 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 2 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web