American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36587 May 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>People in this country have it easy,..free this and free that.
McCain meeting with "rebels"? Hmmmm ...lucky he didn't lose his head.
Syria =s a screwed up mess. As it has always been. ASSads father slaughtered 10s of thousands, so the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree, appears to be true.
why do we want syria so bad...And people have been killing each other for thousands of years.and if we are arming the rebels along with israel and russia is arming assad what does this mean.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36588 May 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>People in this country have it easy,..free this and free that.
McCain meeting with "rebels"? Hmmmm ...lucky he didn't lose his head.
Syria =s a screwed up mess. As it has always been. ASSads father slaughtered 10s of thousands, so the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree, appears to be true.
funny how i posted than you did lol
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36589 May 30, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
American WWII GIs were dangerous sex-crazed rapists who the French feared as much as the Germans, explosive book claims
Book 'debunks myth that the GI were manly and always behaved well'
By 1944 women in Normandy 'filed complaints about rapes by US soldiers'
Debauchery, lawlessness and institutional racism are chronicled in book
Penned by Mary Roberts, a history professor at the University of Wisconsin
Veterans Affairs rep says there is 'no way' to reprimand the U.S. soldiers
Comes just after Sexual Assault Prevention Month in the U.S., where the military is under fire for string of high-profile assault cases
Japanese politician also just claimed that American soldiers used their women as 'sex slaves' during WWII
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arb
You sir are correct again...Even the s.t.d. rate jumped in iraq..
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36590 May 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does a dumb Coolie like you, get selected to be a government propagandist anyways? <¦-o
You are the propagandist trying to push a satanic government on people.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36591 May 30, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
.They have been doing it for years with the help of jews in hollywood let some scandal hit .
Tell me more of your feelings about Jewish people, hayseed.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36593 May 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, he might threaten to beat you up.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36594 May 30, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>why do we want syria so bad...And people have been killing each other for thousands of years.and if we are arming the rebels along with israel and russia is arming assad what does this mean.
Syria, who'd want it?(Iran)(Russia)
High ground.
Water rights etc.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36595 May 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the Zionist pigs are running this country and have been running Hollywood for ever. But like I have said just like all races some good some not. And many who call themselves jews are not Judaism are those who keep the laws in the old testament and most do not... therefore they are not even jews.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36596 May 30, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Sure the Zionist pigs are running this eep the laws in the old testament and most do not... therefore they are not even jews.
How did I already know you're little more than an ignorant backwoods bigot, hick?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36597 May 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I already know you're little more than an ignorant backwoods bigot, hick?
Hell I just taught you something you did not know huh....Now know the roman catholick church is the beast and all churches under it are no better all a mixture of righteousness and evil.and the united states is the white horse in revelation and was gave a bow....weapons and a crown was gave to it and they went out concur oh p.s. the crown is great Briton....still worshiping satan i see......
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36598 May 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
bigot is that kinda like a racist yep I am racist against evil....and satanism I am for truth and justice.But their is none in this country.....my you are brainwashed....And hick I live in town but was raised in the country....And have a place well two places in the country......so let me get this right ima hick so what does that make you a yankee or something...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36599 May 30, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Hell I just taught you something you did not know huh....Now know the roman catholick church is the beast and all churches under it are no better all a mixture of righteousness and evil.and the united states is the white horse in revelation and was gave a bow....weapons and a crown was gave to it and they went out concur oh p.s. the crown is great Briton....still worshiping satan i see......
But you find Islam to be a noble faith, slack jaw? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36600 May 30, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>bigot is that kinda like a racist yep I am racist against evil....and satanism I am for truth and justice.But their is none in this country.....my you are brainwashed....And hick I live in town but was raised in the country....And have a place well two places in the country......so let me get this right ima hick so what does that make you a yankee or something...
I have my doubts that you're an American, slack jaw.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36601 May 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>But you find Islam to be a noble faith, slack jaw? <¦-o
you are a nut I am a native of my peoples land.I am A Yahwist.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36602 May 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have my doubts that you're an American, slack jaw.
If you Europeans would of not come to this land it never would of been called America just mother earth.I am from here and my people are from here.......And if killing and murdering innocent women and children and making wars make you a American I will just pass.....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36603 May 30, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>If you Europeans would of not come to this land it never would of been called America just mother earth.I am from here and my people are from here.......And if killing and murdering innocent women and children and making wars make you a American I will just pass.....
It wasn't your land. Your people were nomads drifting around consuming what the land had to offer and moving on when it was used up. Besides there's archaeological evidence that you guys wernt necessarily the first ones here. BTW your Moslem buddies sure like killing innocent women and children, in fact they prefer it that way, slacker. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36605 May 31, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
The united states And brainwashing ...They have been doing it for years with the help of jews in hollywood let some scandal hit the whitehouse and see how fast there is a disaster of some kind in the world from.
Radio to television to video games to the internet.All to occupy your mind off of the evil being perpetrated by the evil beastly system form sports to nascar to magazines.To haarp to many other programs.many we know nothing a bout.Obammy was here the other day and everyone I knew was sick that day..gee I wonder why......coincidence I think not..
Ummm..blaming all world disasters on magical mystical zionists??? Stop Haarrping on it will ya??

:-)

Will Deng be missing this guy?

Wali ur Rehman
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36606 May 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>If you Europeans would of not come to this land it never would of been called America just mother earth.I am from here and my people are from here.......And if killing and murdering innocent women and children and making wars make you a American I will just pass.....
HOW'S IT WORK NOW: 50 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS WHO HAVE AND ARE NOW IN THE MILITARY IN THE U.S. FROM 1990 TO 2007 ARE NOW DEAD OR CRIPPLED??? MOSTLY DEAD; 2.3 MILLION U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD
<quoted text>
That's nice Deng. I'll be fishing in Canada for the next week. Ask Fatty the third when he's going to make good on all of his war squawks will ya?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36610 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Yahchansatan wrote:
HOW'S IT WORK NOW: 50 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS WHO HAVE AND ARE NOW IN THE MILITARY IN THE U.S. FROM 1990 TO 2007 ARE NOW DEAD OR CRIPPLED??? MOSTLY DEAD; 2.3 MILLION U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD
<quoted text>
Where does your political officer come up with this bullshit? Do you believe everything that the liars in regime tell you, ignorant coolie? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36611 May 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place
Gulf War Veterans Information System May 2007
Undiagnosed Illness (UDX)
Compensation and Pension Statistics
May 2007
AWWW, GEEE, WHO'S LYIN'???
That would be you, little pan faced troll. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Gabriel 977,197
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 55 min smoke nothing 1
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web