American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36478 May 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU'RE LIKE THE POLITICIANS AND ECONOMISTS IN THE USA: STUPID.
<quoted text>
Yazzz,...but did you know

The wealthiest 70 delegates of the Chinese regime’s National People’s Congress are worth almost $90 billion dollars, more than 11 times the net worth of the entire US Congress.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36479 May 28, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
I would like to point out how stupid obama is this morning he gave a speech on the jersey shore blowing smoke up their asses saying how he has helped them we know for the most part this is a lie and then he says we will not forget those people in Monroe Oklahoma get that Monroe It Is Moore he is so stupid...
And now Israel talking shit to russia....yep this is going to get good........Just a matter of time.....
You've never mispoke have you?

Aid here is ok

Ask a Somalian in Lewiston or a

Cracker Jackman(that means a white guy from Jackman Maine)

can get nearly all needs met w/out even an hours' labor.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36480 May 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE: AFRICA, NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA AND ASIA ARE THE PRIZE AND YOU AND OBAMA CAN HAVE THE SOUTH POLE.
<quoted text>
But what about the/us "native" americans??!!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36482 May 28, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
I would like to point out how stupid obama is this morning he gave a speech on the jersey shore blowing smoke up their asses saying how he has helped them we know for the most part this is a lie and then he says we will not forget those people in Monroe Oklahoma get that Monroe It Is Moore he is so stupid...
And now Israel talking shit to russia....yep this is going to get good........Just a matter of time.....
You would have voted for Obummer, if it wasn't for your felony record, convict. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36483 May 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCKFACE: AFRICA, NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA AND ASIA ARE THE PRIZE AND YOU AND OBAMA CAN HAVE THE SOUTH POLE.
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy the Southwind from your fat dictator's ass, while you lick the dog shit from his boot heels, starving lackey? <¦-o
SOFT COCKS

Brunswick, Australia

#36484 May 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike an ignorant slob such as you, I read and research, imbecile. You're claiming to have been in North Korea, pig?
Why so dumb, Larry? Didn't anyone ever tell you that's no way to go through life?
did I say I have NO think you need to get help....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36487 May 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to log into your proxy server and change your name Choco! lol
As usual, he was 'spun' on khat, so he missed the small details. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36489 May 28, 2013
I HAVE COCKS IN MY ARSE wrote:
<quoted text>did I say I have NO think you need to get help....
You never make any sense, Bogan tramp. <¦-o
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36491 May 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>You've never mispoke have you?
Aid here is ok
Ask a Somalian in Lewiston or a
Cracker Jackman(that means a white guy from Jackman Maine)
can get nearly all needs met w/out even an hours' labor.
Mis spoke i think everyone has but shows me just how much he does care he don't......people have donated millions of dollars to moore wheres this money going here let me tell you to the state and to the gooberment....homeowners carry Insurance for A reason.To help them rebuild.be nice if you could see the government for what they are and whos really running this country Israel And a bunch of rich people who worship satan for example the Illuminati scull and bones the Bohemian grove members.who at the very least worship a 40 foot owl....this country is going to shit why can you not see this and just how do you feel about insane mc cain meeting with the rebels......
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36492 May 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You would have voted for Obummer, if it wasn't for your felony record, convict. <¦-o
no i would never vote their has only been one great president and they murdered him.....you flag worshiping brainwashed idiot.....now go harras someone else because i don't have time for you or your stupidity...i know here a thought get a job.
SOFT COCKS

Brunswick, Australia

#36498 May 28, 2013
on the eighth day GOD created [PARATROOPERS] and the devil stood to ATTENTION
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36502 May 28, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>no i would never vote their has only been one great president and they murdered him.....you flag worshiping brainwashed idiot.....now go harras someone else because i don't have time for you or your stupidity...i know here a thought get a job.
You have never voted???
Then Shut Up...You are part of the problem and have NO right to complain...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36503 May 28, 2013
SOFT COCKS wrote:
<quoted text>did I say I have NO think you need to get help....
Beautifully expressed, imbecile.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36506 May 28, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never voted???
Then Shut Up...You are part of the problem and have NO right to complain...
I would like to see you make me shut up you worthless pos.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36519 May 29, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see you make me shut up you worthless pos.
You actually spelled everything correct for once. The classes at the rez are finally starting to pay off, we'll address your piss poor grammar and spelling another time, slack jaw. <¦-o

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#36522 May 29, 2013
The Major Nidal Malik Hassan Memorial will highlight Coercion / Collusion / Terrorism in the workplace. The United States Postal Service soon to be putting Major Nidal Malik Hassan on a postal stamp. The stamp will commemorate that "goin postal" is a myth. Allahu Akbar means god (government of deceivers) are great.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47785306/Government...

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose-Protocol (death fix it / deficit).

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities – Fraud – Terminal Injustice – Economic oppression – Murderbyproxy – Population Control – death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36528 May 29, 2013
Israeli forebodings over widening Russian-Hizballah-Iraqi intervention in Syria

DEBKAfile Special Report May 29, 2013, 1:23 PM

(IDT) Tags: Israel-Syria, Russia, Iran,
Hizballah, US, chemical weapons,
Russian Syrian military drill

Forebodings were voiced Wednesday, May 29, by senior Israeli military officers in the face of the widening military intervention in the Syria civil war by Russia, Iran, Hizballah and latterly Iraq too. They have made Syria’s civil war the platform for a Russian contest against the West and a ladder up which Iran and its proxy Hizballah are climbing to top Middle East regional power spot.
Russia, Iran and Hizballah are winning the contest by default against an unresisting US-led West and a hesitant Israel.

ANY U.S. NAVY SHIP STICKING ITS NOSE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA WILL BE SUNK
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36529 May 29, 2013
THE FAGGOTHOMOSEXUALS IN WASHING4TON D.C. MUST DEPLOY U.S. TROOPS IN SYRIA BY THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OR LOSE THE MIDEAST.

THE RAMIFICATIONS OF NOT DOING SO IS TO LOSE THE MIDEAST AND THE WORLD ISOLATING THE CORRUPT WASHINGTO4N D.C. REGIME AND THE SPLINTERING OF THE USA IN GENERAL INTO PIECES.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36530 May 29, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Israeli forebodings over widening Russian-ant Israel.
Is the North Korean navy going to do the sinking, stooge?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36531 May 29, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Israeli forebodings over widening Russian-Hizballah-Iraqi intervention in Syria
DEBKAfile Special Report May 29, 2013, 1:23 PM
(IDT) Tags: Israel-Syria, Russia, Iran,
Hizballah, US, chemical weapons,
Russian Syrian military drill
Forebodings were voiced Wednesday, May 29, by senior Israeli military officers in the face of the widening military intervention in the Syria civil war by Russia, Iran, Hizballah and latterly Iraq too. They have made Syria’s civil war the platform for a Russian contest against the West and a ladder up which Iran and its proxy Hizballah are climbing to top Middle East regional power spot.
Russia, Iran and Hizballah are winning the contest by default against an unresisting US-led West and a hesitant Israel.
By whom? Your fat assed tyrant gonna launch some of his little bottle rockets at them, pig faced fool?
<¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min old_moose 15,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web