“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36337 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SENTENCE THEM TO LIFE AT HARD PHYSICAL WORK.
'Send them to the gulags for three generations!'

That's the North Korean answer to just about everything, stooge. No wonder you people are constantly fearful.

Coward.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36338 May 25, 2013
SURRRE, AMERICCA JUST LOST THE MIDEAST--YAZZZ--AND IT'S JUST RECOGNIZING IT IN WASHINGTO4N D.C.--TOO BAD; SEND A COUPLE OF CRIPPLED AND DERANGED U.S. TROOPS TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS THERE.

YEP, SEND WHAT'S LEFT OF THE U.S. TROOPS TO THE MIDEAST TO FIGHT FOR 'FREEDOM???'
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the North Korean answer to just about everything, stooge. No wonder you people are constantly fearful.
Coward.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36339 May 25, 2013
FEMA WILL HAVE TO MOVE SOON, CORRECT??? 95 PERCENT HATE OBAMA AND THE F.B.I. AND THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI GESTAPO HOMELAND SECURITY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward.

USA

#36340 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FEMA WILL HAVE TO MOVE SOON, CORRECT??? 95 PERCENT HATE OBAMA AND THE F.B.I. AND THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI GESTAPO HOMELAND SECURITY.
<quoted text>
Your pathetic stilted disinformation is antiquated, stooge. Someday you may get a glimpse of the 21st century, but by then, you'll be in a North Korean gulag shoveling coal with your sisters and mother.

You fear your masters every day, don't you, coward?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36341 May 25, 2013
Kim Jong Un Provides Field Guidance to Newly Built Machine Plant

[Article List]
[Video]
[Photo]
[Music]
[Larger Font]
[Smaller Font]
[Expand]

Korean / English / Chinese / Spanish / Japanese
Pyongyang, May 14 (KCNA)-- Marshal Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, provided field guidance to the newly built machine plant managed by Kang Thae Ho.
He was accompanied by Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the C.C., the WPK.
Going round different places of the factory, he acquainted himself in detail with the construction of the plant and the plan for its management and operation.

OF COURSE FUCKFACE: MASSIVE CAPITAL EXPENDITURES IN ASIA, AND MINUS-NONE IN THE USA WHERE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS NOW LIVE IN POVERTY THEIR LIVELIHOOD ERASED BY THE ZIONIST-JEW FINANCIER.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36342 May 25, 2013
SO FUCKFACE, HOW MANY FACTORIES OPENED YESTERDAY IN AMERICCA???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic stilted disinformation is antiquated, stooge. Someday you may get a glimpse of the 21st century, but by then, you'll be in a North Korean gulag shoveling coal with your sisters and mother.
You fear your masters every day, don't you, coward?

USA

#36343 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI GESTAPO HOMELAND SECURITY.
<quoted text>
What happens to anyone who disagrees with that fat boy tyrant of yours, stooge? Why not ask your propaganda instructor about it?

Are you afraid?

USA

#36345 May 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
Kim Jong Un Provides Field Guidance to Newly Built Machine Plant

Pyongyang, May 14 (KCNA)-- Marshal Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, provided
<quoted text>
A 'machine plant'?'field guidance'? Laughable!

What sort of machines, stooge? Your country just closed down its most profitable industry in Kaesong, so be more specific and tell me ALL about this 'machine factory', fearful servant.

You're a complete idiot to think that fat useless pig knows anything about industry.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36346 May 25, 2013
US lawmakers in March quietly passed a provision that limits the ability of judges to stop Monsanto and other producers of genetically modified seeds, and the farmers they sell those seeds to, from growing or harvesting genetically modified crops even if courts find there could be health risks.

This month, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of Monsanto when it said farmers may not use a patented seed for more than one planting. Monsanto has brought lawsuits against some 144 farmers whom it accuses of breaching its genetically modified seed patents, which oblige farmers to buy new seeds every year from the biotech giant.

OF COURSE, A CRITICAL TIME IN THE USA: ONLY A ROPE AROUND THE NECK OF A USA POLITICIAN AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

USA

#36347 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO FUCK MY FACE, HOW MANY FACTORIES OPENED YESTERDAY IN AMERICCA???
<quoted text>
You have no factories in that primitive police state, stooge, and you know it.

What's going to happen now that your fat 'leader' has closed down the only factory complex in that stinking hole of yours?
More starvation for the frightened peasants.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36348 May 25, 2013
OF COURSE FUCKFACE, YOU DON'T KNOW AS YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS--YAZZZ---YOUR LEADERS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of machines, stooge? Your country just closed down its most profitable industry in Kaesong, so be more specific and tell me ALL about this 'machine factory', fearful servant.
You're a complete idiot to think that fat useless pig knows anything about industry.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36349 May 25, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, IT'S MAGIC CORRECT, WHERE IT ALL COMES FROM???

YOU ARE TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF DEALING WITH REALITY. WHY NOT JUST KILL YOURSELF???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36350 May 25, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, APPLY YOUR EXPERTISE, LIKE IN THE LAST 40 YEARS TO THE USA ECONOMY, CREATING ALL THAT SCRAP IRON.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no factories in that primitive police state, stooge, and you know it.
What's going to happen now that your fat 'leader' has closed down the only factory complex in that stinking hole of yours?
More starvation for the frightened peasants.

USA

#36351 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, A CRITICAL TIME IN THE USA: ONLY A ROPE AROUND THE NECK OF A USA POLITICIAN AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
Witnessed any of your country's notorious public executions by firing squad lately, fool, or is that just a privilege of your famished peasants?

Why aren't you allowed to freely travel about your own filthy nation?

USA

#36352 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE FUCK MY FACE, YOU DON'T KNOW AS YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS--YAZZZ---YOUR LEADERS.
<quoted text>
Why does your obese 'leader' not allow you a passport, slave? Is he afraid you'll see the world and never go back to that shit hole?

USA

#36353 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, IT'S MAGIC CORRECT, WHERE IT ALL COMES IN MY FACE.
<quoted text>
What sort of 'machine plant' is that tubby piece of garbage building, stooge? Why doesn't North Korean have a power grid?

USA

#36354 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE FUCK MY FACE, YOU DON'T KNOW AS YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS--YAZZZ---OUR LEADER.
<quoted text>
Tell me what sort of 'machines' your despot is manufacturing, fool. How can this be accomplished without a national electrical grid or paved roads?

USA

#36355 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, APPLY YOUR EXPERTISE, PLEASE!
<quoted text>
Someday soon your tyrants will no longer be able to keep North Korea in the dark, imbecile. I hope your sisters enjoy the gulags.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36356 May 25, 2013
Chicago board approves largest school closing
ReutersBy Mary Wisniewski | Reuters Wed, May 22, 2013

U.S. urban school districts have been grappling with declining enrollment, and 70 cities have closed schools over the past decade, averaging 11 per district, according to the National Education Association, a labor union for school teachers. Washington, D.C., closed 23 schools in 2008 and plans to close 15 more over the next two years.

PROTESTERS REMOVED BY SECURITY

Emanuel acknowledged that the closings were "incredibly difficult."

SURE FUCKFACE NO OTHER PLACE ON EARTH. IT'S AN ACKNOWLEDGED FAILURE OF THE USA ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday soon your tyrants will no longer be able to keep North Korea in the dark, imbecile. I hope your sisters enjoy the gulags.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#36357 May 25, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, A MACHINE, GEE, WHAT'S THAT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of 'machine plant' is that tubby piece of garbage building, stooge? Why doesn't North Korean have a power grid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Lumajuice 777,933
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 560,378
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min lovewithin 39,375
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 5,155
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Chris Clearwater 175,776
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 43 min Remnant of 144000 16,459
Last Word + 2 46 min andet1987 991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min WasteWater 265,419
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,317
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web