USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you moore has been hit three times pretty much the same path everytime And it always lifts before it
Homeowners carry Insurance so just where is all this money going to go......
I see your IQ hasn't gone up over the last few days, hick.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

THE DPR OF KOREA IS USING 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

AND YOU WERE AT THE DOCTOR ALL DAY AND ARE STILL PSYCHOTIC???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as ignorant as that stupid Somalian.
You have no idea what would happen to your feudal country if that fat little pig tried to use such weapons with his outmoded fireworks, foolish stooge.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:

<quoted text>I can tell you moore has been hit three times pretty much the same path everytime And it always lifts before it
Homeowners carry Insurance so just where is all this money going to go......

SURRRE, THE MONKEY IN THE PYONGYANG ZOO KNOWS MORE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your IQ hasn't gone up over the last few days, hick.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
THE FILTHY DUMP OF KOREA IS USING OLD FASHIONED 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME
<quoted text>
You've been ordered not to answer direct questions, haven't you, ignorant stooge? You fear what will happen to you and your family if you question your masters.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
o......
SURRRE, THE MONKEY IN THE PYONGYANG ZOO KNOWS MORE THAN OUR CHUBBY "LEADER"..
<quoted text>
Everyone else in the world knows that monkey is the spawn of kim il sung, stooge.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
post no. 36294 is my creation and so is the my poster "Idiot' is my creation.
'
i am a Somalian pirate commie, and a dumb animal , i read up on it, there is such somalian pirate that is a commie ,
'
i am a pirate od somalia and hold political affiliation to any one only to ship Captain!
'
i am a proud Somalain pirate and a commie! i Have some more hiney melon and i love it WBHAHAHAHAA
Nicely stated, Somalian pirate. At least you admit to being a mentally deficient communist.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>your a nut.
Probably...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

i lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text>yep I win ,YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG
You win? What are you? 12? Unlike you, I'm not on the dole. I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Evil it is!
evil is ruling this world Satan has control over the government they are all satanist.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"The men and women who enlist in this country's military [should] be told the truth that they are not protecting the United States, they are and always have been protecting corporate interests."
Chante Wolf - an USA Air Force veteran who served in the Persian Gulf war in 1991
And they are brainwashed from children to enlist into the beastly system taught to draw tanks and rockets then middle school high school here comes the recruiters to promise them scholarships and money...they make it sound so good.without thinking they will soon be killing women and children this is why most come back and commit sewerside they all end up with mental issues.some even go on killing sprees...now they are being trained to kill American civilians or should i say brainwashed.they use them then kick them to the curb.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text>pull your head in yank,d-h 98 mosquito ,it was the fastest operational plan of it's day. Of the sevaral unplanned strategic benefit's the mosquito fighter providedwas it's capability as a STEALTH FIGHTER. by using metal only for the engines,and non magnetic brass screws as reinforced at critical points in the air frame. the D E HAVILLARD MOSQUITO WAS VIRTUALLY [INVISABLE] TO GERMAN RADAR, so pull your head up your tiny A hole yank, bet u feel stupid now
Nope, your ass is showing again dummy...The Me 163 was the fastest OPERATIONAL airplane of the war at 596 mph(959Km) with the Me 262 right behind at 585 mph..The Meteor was faster by 4 mph but never got a kill, whilst both the 163 and 262 both had many...

Once again, the Mosquito was NOT virtually invisible to radar, it's cross section was VERY visible, don't believe everything you see on the internet..'Non magnetic brass screws?? Brass is not magnetic, HOWEVER it is NOT radar absorbing dummy..Brass is a METAL and metal gives of radar reflections...Try putting a brass screw in a microwave and see what happens....Radar and microwaves are basically the same things stupid..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>evil is ruling this world Satan has control over the government they are all satanist.
In that case, I remind you to attend the church of the Rusty Nails this Sunday, hillbilly.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>And they are brainwashed from children most come back and commit sewerside they all end up with mental issues.some ev use them then kick them to the curb.
Your religion doesn't make you very happy, does it, hick?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text> so pull your head up your tiny A hole yank, bet u feel stupid now
BTW....
Of course I have a tiny A hole...I'm not an old poof like you Nancy..
Who's stupid?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="I lick cowboy's cock head"]<quoted text>thats funny the spitfire was the faster than any of the german fighters ,thats why we won battle of britain , remember, you wasn't even in the war yet, mmmm to slow hey.. anyway the mosquito was much faster than the spitfire, what your saying does'nt work out dunce[/QUOTE]
First of all, the Spitfire did NOT win the Battle of Britain.The Spits got the glory because they were 'sexy' but in reality, mostly all they did was go against the Bf 109 and didn't shoot all that many down...The 109G was around 60 mph faster, but the Spit was more manuverable(sp)..The airplane that won the Battle of Britain was the Hawker Hurricane....The Hurricane is what wiped out the Luftwaffe bomber force...
The Bf 109g top speed was approx 450 mph and the P 51 top speed was 437 mph...

BTW...The Mosquito was not 'MUCH' faster than the Spit...It was only about 17 mph faster...Speed doesn't mean anything..The Swordfish was an ugly, slow biplane that was so agile it was difficult to shoot down...

No, I'm gonna watch a movie so you lesson for tonight concludes...

Nitey nite poof...
loffty

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You win? What are you? 12? Unlike you, I'm not on the dole. I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning.
hahah funny 4,30 in the morning. thats nothing , and yea I do have a good job ,and I'M not on the dole never have been lol, how's the first american stelth bomber going hahaha
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

UDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US evil leaders are corrupted in name of Corporatism /war-for-profiteering , so get , stupid, dumb, criminals, pyschopaths, naive poor... like 1USA1, NFL the real IDIOT... to join the evil US manifest Destiny... EVIL it is!!
A nice rust guillotine...
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the Spitfire did NOT win the Battle of Britain.The Spits got the glory because they were 'sexy' but in reality, mostly all they did was go against the Bf 109 and didn't shoot all that many down...The 109G was around 60 mph faster, but the Spit was more manuverable(sp)..The airplane that won the Battle of Britain was the Hawker Hurricane....The Hurricane is what wiped out the Luftwaffe bomber force...
BTW...The Mosquito was not 'MUCH' faster than the Spit...It was only about 17 mph faster...Speed doesn't mean anything..The Swordfish was an ugly, slow biplane that was so agile it was difficult to shoot down...
Nitey nite poof...
you better put a bib on ,coz you dribble so much shit lol
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nitey nite poof...
your dribbling again .forgot to put your bib on did we
SOFT COCKS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nitey nite poof...
think you better watch the movie CLUELESS lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,281 - 28,300 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

583 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 5 min Adam 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min KiMare 217,134
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Ed Teach 52,518
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 512,275
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min Adam 36 36,108
Why do homosexuals approach little boys in thei... 15 min Adam 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 680,620
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Haydos 272
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Uzi 109,735
•••
•••
•••