USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can write program to pick you numbers or download one! YEs if win , will share with the poor!
You don't even realise you're addressing a spam advertisement. You're unbelievably stupid, Somalian.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>to support my debates!
'
'i am a proud a Somalian pirate,
You have no 'debates' beyond illiterate ravings, Somalian fool. Beside being a pirate, what do you do for a living?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

World

N.Korea ‘Willing’ to Resume Denuclearization Talks - Agency

Topic: Crisis on the Korean Peninsula (2013)
Choe Ryong Hae, the special envoy to DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, on a visit to China

Choe Ryong Hae, the special envoy to DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, on a visit to China

© REUTERS/ KCNA

23:54 23/05/2013

Tags: Liu Yunshan, Choe Ryong Hae, Kim Jong Un, Korean Peninsula, North Korea, China

MOSCOW, May 23 (RIA Novosti)– Pyongyang “is willing” to accept China's advice to restart dialog with “relevant parties” on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, China’s Xinhua news agency said on Thursday citing a senior North Korean official who is on a visit to China.

Choe Ryong Hae, the special envoy to DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, met with Liu Yunshan, a senior Chinese Communist Party (CPC) official, on Thursday afternoon.

At the meeting, Liu “called for the parties to adopt substantial actions to ease tensions, actively embark on dialogue and restart the six-party talks as soon as possible.”

“Choe said the DPRK side is willing to accept advice from the Chinese side and carry out dialogue with relevant parties,” Xinhua said.

The six-party talks on North Korea’s nuclear program involve North and South Koreas, the United States, China, Japan and Russia. The talks have been stalled since 2009.

WATCH THE REGIME IN WASHINGO4TON D.C. THAT'S BEEN STALLING ABOUT A PEACE TREATY FOR 64 YEARS IN KOREA.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Give you more roofing jobs?
(c'mon lose a wee bit of the paranoia) fellow beasty system USer
:-)
no after this year im done going into something else maybe flipping houses or land....
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

N.Korea May Have 200 Mobile Missile Launchers - Report

Topic: Crisis on the Korean Peninsula (2013)

08:08 17/05/2013
Tags: North Korea, South Korea
Related News

Maximum Range of North Korean Missiles
Balance of Forces on Korean Peninsula

SEOUL, May 17 (RIA Novosti)- North Korea may have up to 200 mobile missile launchers, or twice the number previously estimated by South Korea’s authorities, South Korean media reported Friday.

South Korea’s state-run Korea Institute for Defense Analyses (KIDA) said that in line with a report submitted to the US Congress by the Pentagon, North Korea has probably accumulated up to 200 so-called transporter erector launchers (TEL), including up to 100 for short-range Scud missiles, 50 for medium-range Nodong missiles and 50 for long-range Musudan missiles, the Yonhap news agency reported.

THE DPR OF KOREA IS USING 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
ADD! Look in US patent office - Patent of HAARP . You dimwit Europhobe is MS bimbo the War mmongering ignorant ingnoANUS! WBHAHAHAHAA
I tell you what what ever they are doing is no good....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'I am A somalain and not advertisement but come from Enyclopedias , those quotes from good/moral Us
have one!
My gawd are you ever stupid.
Get more of what, Somalian fool- your incoherent communist babbling? Besides a pirate, what do you do for a living? You clean up donkey dung in your dusty village, don't you?
loffty

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

<quoted text>YEP, tHAT IS US HAARP a war technology instrument of WMD made-in USA that also harming Americans infrastructure and the world...
think they will make the first black hole on earth, hope so get rid of them lol
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Not a somalian Piraate, you our NFL the war mongering bABOON! US hAARP WARS ON US AND the WORLD MEANS WHAT TO ITS INFRASTRUCTUREs? Go get an education you meathead jug heads
bwhahahaj If you house where destroyed and surrounding area destroyed, lives destroyed means waht to you economic /financial livelihood, you family dies in wars by this US hAARP of WMD...means what to you Stupid, dumb,. pinhead, barbarain war monger, empathyless Ignorant ignoramus, meathead, airhead... Enough putting you lowly bastardo down!
I can tell you moore has been hit three times pretty much the same path everytime And it always lifts before it gets to tinker A.F.B.This is where they fly the awacs

http://www.boeing.com/boeing/defense-space/ic...

It is almost like they are testing this make it come down then go back up And as I said before it took fema days to get to Katrina And they were here the same day And before it even lifted they were asking for donations I understand the workers need gloves water food heavy equipment but something is just not right here....

Homeowners carry Insurance so just where is all this money going to go......
loffty

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what what ever they are doing is no good....
if just ay the do control the weather ,,,, don't you think it would change the weather all together, that will be there down fall ,the weather is already doing it's bid against america, think you should rebuild ,not destroy

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
THE DUMP OF KOREA IS USING 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
You're as ignorant as that stupid Somalian.
You have no idea what would happen to your feudal country if that fat little pig tried to use such weapons with his outmoded fireworks, foolish stooge.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you moore has been hit three times pretty much the same path everytime And it always lifts before it
I see your IQ hasn't gone up over the last few days, hick.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

THE DPR OF KOREA IS USING 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

AND YOU WERE AT THE DOCTOR ALL DAY AND ARE STILL PSYCHOTIC???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as ignorant as that stupid Somalian.
You have no idea what would happen to your feudal country if that fat little pig tried to use such weapons with his outmoded fireworks, foolish stooge.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:

<quoted text>I can tell you moore has been hit three times pretty much the same path everytime And it always lifts before it

SURRRE, THE MONKEY IN THE PYONGYANG ZOO KNOWS MORE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your IQ hasn't gone up over the last few days, hick.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
THE FILTHY DUMP OF KOREA IS USING OLD FASHIONED 1990 RUSSIAN MOBILE MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AND CAN HIT WASHINGTO4N D.C. AT ANY TIME
<quoted text>
You've been ordered not to answer direct questions, haven't you, ignorant stooge? You fear what will happen to you and your family if you question your masters.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
o......
SURRRE, THE MONKEY IN THE PYONGYANG ZOO KNOWS MORE THAN OUR CHUBBY "LEADER"..
<quoted text>
Everyone else in the world knows that monkey is the spawn of kim il sung, stooge.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
post no. 36294 is my creation and so is the my poster "Idiot' is my creation.
'
i am a Somalian pirate commie, and a dumb animal , i read up on it, there is such somalian pirate that is a commie ,
'
i am a pirate od somalia and hold political affiliation to any one only to ship Captain!
'
i am a proud Somalain pirate and a commie! i Have some more hiney melon and i love it WBHAHAHAHAA
Nicely stated, Somalian pirate. At least you admit to being a mentally deficient communist.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>your a nut.
Probably...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

i lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text>yep I win ,YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG
You win? What are you? 12? Unlike you, I'm not on the dole. I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

<quoted text>Evil it is!
evil is ruling this world Satan has control over the government they are all satanist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,261 - 28,280 of37,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 255,650
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 5 min yon 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Uzi 114,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min WildWeirdWillie 171,430
Who really controls America and other Western c... 13 min yon 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Aura Mytha 716,299
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min guest 529,841
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••