DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

NO DOUBT THE USA IS ALLIED WITH THE CURRENT TERROR ALQAEDA GOVERNMENT IN LIBYA AND THE ARMY OF ALQAEDA THAT'S TRYING WITH USA SUPPORT AND MONEY AND MILITARY ADVICE OVERTHROWING THE SYRIA DEMOCRACY.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DUNG wrote:
NO DOUBT THAT'S TRYING WITH USA SUPPORT AND MONEY AND MILITARY ADVICE OVERTHROWING THE SYRIA DEMOCRACY.
Your English is a rambling mess, blathering stooge. Your dictators will be overthrown by cell phones.

Why are North Koreans forbidden to access the outside world? Why aren't your roads paved?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm glad your Mom is safe...You will NEVER hear me talk shit about someones Mother(unlike that Aussie dickhead). And I feel for the Babies that died in their school...
YOU, however are still a douche.......
5.0???? Shit, it's a 302 ci in your $40,000 F 150...My 4.0 is only 2 ci smaller, a V6 and eats 5.0,s....Tell you what though, come on out here and try my Ranger on for size...If you beat it...I'll let you try taking my 70 442....DEAL???
your a nut.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>I know basic , the US HAARP program can be used for bad - a US war machine - using weather to bring destruction
who knows what all they can do....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

This is a good topic subject :)

Visit my blog: http://adf.ly/PP6Nl
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DENG wrote:
AS IN THE PAST, RUSSIA IS FULLY COMMITTED TO DESTROYING THE USA REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
do you mean the Soviet Union? Or just roooshka
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>who knows what all they can do....
Give you more roofing jobs?

(c'mon lose a wee bit of the paranoia) fellow beasty system USer

:-)
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DENG wrote:
NO DOUBT THE USA IS ALLIED WITH THE CURRENT TERROR ALQAEDA GOVERNMENT IN LIBYA AND THE ARMY OF ALQAEDA THAT'S TRYING WITH USA SUPPORT AND MONEY AND MILITARY ADVICE OVERTHROWING THE SYRIA DEMOCRACY.
I'm sorry you're missing the late, murderous... mo mo Ka Daffy

he was a creeper wasn't he??

Deeply bizarre and deeply creepy."

That's how the State Department is describing a surprising find inside the compound of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi: a photo album filled with page after page of pictures of Condoleezza Rice, the former secretary of state who visited Tripoli in 2008. The pictures were first highlighted here on PhotoBlog and went on to be published around the world.

The album is just the latest addition to a bizarre collection of loot discovered by rebel fighters ransacking Gadhafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound. Earlier this week, PhotoBlog published images of the Libyan leader's eccentric fashion accessories and his daughter's golden mermaid couch.

I guess he liked buck toothed women..
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cock head 1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>yep I win ,YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG
u win what?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>YEP, tHAT IS US HAARP a war technology instrument of WMD made-in USA that also harming Americans infrastructure and the world...
any proof???

no, I didn't think so?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

"The men and women who enlist in this country's military [should] be told the truth that they are not protecting the United States, they are and always have been protecting corporate interests."
Chante Wolf - an Air Force veteran who served in the Persian Gulf war in 1991
How many corporations do you support doc hypocrite? Obviously at least a computer corporation. I'm guessing you use many other corporations don't you? Even oil corporations eh??
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

"Media manipulation in the U.S. today is more efficient than it was in Nazi Germany, because here we have the pretense that we are getting all the information we want. That misconception prevents people from even looking for the truth."
Mark Crispin Miller
States currently considered "Rogue States" by the USA:
1. Cuba
2. Iran
3. Sudan
4. Syria
5. North Korea
States formerly considered "Rogue States" by the USA:
1. Afghanistan
2. Iraq
3. Libya
4. Serbia and Montenegro[3]

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
ADD! Look in US patent office and my mother's copious butt!- Patent of HAARP . i dimwit pirate is MS bimbo the Whore mmongering ignorant ingnoANUS! WBHAHAHAHAA
So what, Somalian pirate?

Since: May 13

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ADD! Look in US patent office - Patent of HAARP . You dimwit Europhobe is MS bimbo the War mmongering ignorant ingnoANUS! WBHAHAHAHAA
hey guys, i just downloaded free PowerBall and megamillions android app, it creates luckynumber from my favorite numbers,saves on my phone/tablet for later use, has Quickpick, has lists of all winning numbers, search for devandy the developer on google play, he has several great app. This one is good cause i only play with my families fav numbers and this store on my phone, i go to store and click and it generates the number, also gives quickpick. Name of the apps are My Mega Millions Lucky Numbers, MY POWER BALL LUCKY NUMBERS. They are adding code so u can buy lottery from your phone. Its free, and no spam. Good luck and share with poor if u win.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Predator or Corrupted ones - I real Ignorant little imp, MS bimbo , i biggest hyprocrite on this earth , a dumb US war mongering ignorant ignorANUS MS bimbo the meathead of jugheads of airheads! WBHAHAHAHAAHAAA
More copy/paste. You're even more stupid than I thought, Somalian slob.
Besides raiding commercial shipping, what do you do for a living, pigface?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a somalian Piraate, and a war mongering bABOON! s, meathead, airhead... Enough putting you lowly bastardo down!
You write as if you're mentally handicapped, Somalian.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But over 184 nations just given our obnoxious evil US Militaristic Neo-imperalist the big middle Fingers, so? WBHAHAHAHAHAA
You lack imagination, Somalian. You're a typical lowlife communist.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can write program to pick you numbers or download one! YEs if win , will share with the poor!
You don't even realise you're addressing a spam advertisement. You're unbelievably stupid, Somalian.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>to support my debates!
'
'i am a proud a Somalian pirate,
You have no 'debates' beyond illiterate ravings, Somalian fool. Beside being a pirate, what do you do for a living?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 599,749
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Craig1980 732,503
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min seriously the ori... 538,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Porkpie Hat 257,752
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 38 min Elohimsokie 2,412
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 226,146
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 94,605
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••