USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>So , you sign at end of your Post NFL that you a communist pirate also! Wow what a two time your are! BWBABAAHAHAAA
Wow. Your comprehension is even worse than your scrawls, Somalian fool. Try writing in English.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

UIdiotRaceAMekWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> Again not a Somalian, you Zionist war mongering Imp! U the one with comprehension problem
He has a one track mind Somalian Or hillbilly...Bottom line here we are dealing with the mentally insane.
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

NOW THE WAR ON TERRORISM BEGINS////// [r.i.p ] woolwich soldier, you picked on the wrong country . back to your desert shit holes. [ great britain will always stand]
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
Israeli Army Enters Syria & Supports the Pentagon-Trained Al Nusra Merceneries
Post Categories: Canada
Michel Chossudovsky | Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 12:26 Beijing
According to the Syrian Military Command, an Israeli Armed unit entered Syria. An Israeli army vehicle which crossed the cease-fire line towards the village of Bir Ajam inside Syria was destroyed by Syrian forces:
“On Tuesday at 1:10 am (2100 GMT Monday), our armed forces destroyed an Israeli vehicle with everything it was carrying, which came from the occupied territories,
OF COURSE, THE WHITEHOUSE, TEL AVIV AND ALQAEDA: ALLIES.
Deng Israel is going to get us all killed just a matter of time someone need to do something it is outta control and as you know these stupid religious nut jobs here will say we must protect the holy land im here to tell you their is nothing holy about Israel their may have been at one time but not no more ... they are evil...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Dung is going to get us all killed just a matter of time.
Yep.
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

wonder if anyone can tell me the first stealth bomber,,,,,, and it's not american

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

UIdiotRaceAMekWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>So , you sign at end of your Post NFL that you a communist pirate also! Wow what a two time your are! BWBABAAHAHAAA
World's Idiot the Samalian Chocolate face rump pirate lost it a long time ago! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely stated. After all this time, why does your English get worse rather than improve, Somalian pirate?
He sounds like that chick Quick Draw!

(LMAO!!)
Force Majeure

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, how did you like it when I rode your little tush during the recent tornado?
You're so naughty ;)
You had a better time gobbling my Kielbasa, while my Swedish Meatballs bounced off your chin. ;-)
Force Majeure

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

cock head 1USA1 wrote:
wonder if anyone can tell me the first stealth bomber,,,,,, and it's not american
The next time I am in Perth, I shall require your services. I will need you to wrap your big boot lips around my rather large Kielbasa! Perhaps I can have a preferred rate from you, if my Swedish do not break your chin? ;)
Force Majeure

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
Israeli Army Enters Syria & Supports the Pentagon-Trained Al Nusra Merceneries
Post Categories: Canada
Michel Chossudovsky | Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 12:26 Beijing
According to the Syrian Military Command, an Israeli Armed unit entered Syria. An Israeli army vehicle which crossed the cease-fire line towards the village of Bir Ajam inside Syria was destroyed by Syrian forces:
“On Tuesday at 1:10 am (2100 GMT Monday), our armed forces destroyed an Israeli vehicle with everything it was carrying, which came from the occupied territories,
OF COURSE, THE WHITEHOUSE, TEL AVIV AND ALQAEDA: ALLIES.
You certainly are a savage slant eyed barbarian DENG! ;)

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, how did you like it when I rode your little tush during the recent tornado?
You're so naughty ;)
So your chocolate face really isn't chocolate after all, you're such a brown noser. And take a shower sometime to help with that sewer stench.
LOL At You

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Ricky, don't blame that sewer stench on me. That stench came from your fujj I packed when I buggered you. Next time I'll be sure to wear a gasmask LOL
You just admitted to having gay sex and liking it. That makes you a homosexual, Captain Cockeater.

And rather than wearing a gas mask, just wear your little pink tutu like you normally do, Princess Pathetic.
LOL At You

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookie who's back: Homo Poet!
Sorry to disappoint you, Jimmy, but I never "admitted to having gay sex and liking it" as you claim.
If you had followed my encounters with Ricky, you'd know that I always use a strap-on, since I'm not gay. Believe it or not, but Ricky always asks me to wear an XXL-sized one -- and get this -- he likes black ones...
You wouldn't believe how excited Ricky gets when I'm doing him, he usually squeals like a little girl LOL
LOL!!! You just admitted that you enjoy having gay sex again, Captain Cock Eater. Plus you've just admitted in front of everyone that your miniscule penis is so small, you have to use a strap-on! LMFAO!!!!!!

Are you a pathetic little princess, or what?
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The next time I am in Perth, I shall require your services. I will need you to wrap your big boot lips around my rather large Kielbasa! Perhaps I can have a preferred rate from you, if my Swedish do not break your chin? ;)
tut tut tut the truth hurts so much, just tell me. who invented the first stealth bomber , and was useing it in ww2, if you can
LOL At You

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, I can imagine how hard it is for you to accept that Ricky dumped you as his little princess, since your 80+ year old thingie is all shriveled up.
No reason to be jealous though: You too can relive the good ol days of giving it to Ricky with a strap-on like mine.
BTW, unlike you, I need a strap-on, because as a straight guy I can't get it up.
Since you're so horny, how do you like the idea of me drilling both you and Ricky during a threesome?
Think about it, sweety ;)
LOL!!! Now you're saying you can't get it up at all? You have got to be one of the most pathetic people around!

So why do you spend your days begging straight men like Ricky and myself to have homosexual relations with you if you can't even get it up?

And you're right. Unlike you I don't need a strap on because unlike you I can get it up.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut the truth hurts so much, just tell me. who invented the first stealth bomber , and was useing it in ww2, if you can
What does it really matter stupid? Who are the Masters of stealth technology?
Just to make a fool out of you, it was the Nazis, NOT THE BRITS that had the first stealth bomber, the Horton HO 229, designed by the Horton Brothers, Reimar and Walter Horton...It was also the first jet powered 'Flying Wing'....First flew in 1943(I believe)but was never operational
Do you ever get tired of being stupid????
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I lick USA cock heads wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut the truth hurts so much, just tell me. who invented the first stealth bomber , and was useing it in ww2, if you can
BTW, the only surviving HO 229 is in the Smithsonian....USA.
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the only surviving HO 229 is in the Smithsonian....USA.
so wrong so wrong ....... it begins the letter m ,,,, think again,,, and it was made of wood ,raidar could not pick it up , the fastest bomber in ww2
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it really matter stupid? Who are the Masters of stealth technology?
Just to make a fool out of you, it was the Nazis, NOT THE BRITS that had the first stealth bomber, the Horton HO 229, designed by the Horton Brothers, Reimar and Walter Horton...It was also the first jet powered 'Flying Wing'....First flew in 1943(I believe)but was never operational
Do you ever get tired of being stupid????
hahahaha think again.and it was the brits lol . think you better look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,221 - 28,240 of37,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min RiversideRedneck 216,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min RiversideRedneck 679,314
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 511,671
Read " SONS OF THUNDER" by Robert Epperly 7 min Tom 1
Bush Vetoes Stem Cell Bill (Jul '06) 10 min swedenforever 163
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 11 min Dubai Massage 0553405368 4
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min wilderide 89,387
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••