#36127 May 22, 2013
shit north korea must have nuked america, theres no one here. lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36130 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
shit north korea must have nuked america, theres no one here. lol
They all left, because they could smell that rotten crotch of yours, ditch pig. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36131 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
how can america win any wars,when there still making buildings out of wood hello ........ yea your way ahead of us blow wind blow
Hopefully your next 'John' will be a serial killer and slit your throat from ear to ear, Bogan lot lizard. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36132 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
how can america win any wars,when there still making buildings out of wood hello ........ yea your way ahead of us blow wind blow
*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36133 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NOW THE USA WILL HAVE TO SEND ONE MILLION TROOPS TO THE MIDEAST FOR SLAUGHTER.
Do you posses a passport, slave? Why doesn't North Korea have a modern infrastructure? Why is your 'leader' so fat while the peasants strve to death?

So much for your Juche, stooge.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36135 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD WAR IS BEGINNING IN THE MIDEAST
You're day of reckoning will soon be at hand, obedient coolie. <¦-o

USA

#36136 May 22, 2013

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36138 May 22, 2013
Edit *Your*

USA

#36140 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HOW'S AMERICCA'S UNDEVELOPING ECONOMY??? BUY ANY GOODS LIKE AUTO PARTS FROM ASIA RECENTLY???
<quoted text>
Of course the US trades with Asian countries, but no country does business with primitive North Korea. Why is that, stooge?

Why doesn't North Korea have mechanised agriculture?
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

#36141 May 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o
think that hurt me lol NOT
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

#36142 May 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o
you don't have to lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36143 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the US trades with Asian countries, but no country does business with primitive North Korea. Why is that, stooge?
Why doesn't North Korea have mechanised agriculture?
Because they have plenty of coolies to man the rice paddies. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36144 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
<quoted text>think that hurt me lol NOT
Wipe your chin, ditch pig. <¦-o

USA

#36147 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FURTHER AND IT'S LIKE A STAKE IN THE HEART OF THE U.S. ECONOMY; ANY FOOL, IDIOT AND MORON KNOWS THAT.
<quoted text>
Hilarious that a an ignorant primitive North Korean gives lectures on the world economic situation.

What's going to happen to your stinking despot without the Kaesong industrial complex, stooge? That Juche shit is a failure, and famine is on the horizon for your peasants.

USA

#36149 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AS IN THE PAST, RUSSIA IS FULLY COMMITTED TO DESTROYING THE USA REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Oh really, stooge? Is that why North Korea starved after the collapse of the Soviet communists?
Just as his chubby daddy did, your fat 'leader' will soon be on his knees begging for handouts from Japan and the US again. You people have no pride.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36150 May 22, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Very nice. I'll have to add that to my list of quotes. Thank you!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36151 May 22, 2013
"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."
~ W.S.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36152 May 22, 2013
No one on here has any right to judge anyone or any country.And this is a fact....Mental illness is a serious matter and for people to get on here and do nothing but persecute other people is a sin.And you will someday be judged.you can get away with al
lot of things here but you will not in heaven....

Need to look at things how they are and if the truth hurts the flag waving Americans to bad get over it .all Im saying is satan is running everything the wars ect.now satan does not have time for little fish but to control other country and their actions.

World war 3 will be over religion......and satan will deceive many and already has.learn some respect and quit calling people names agree to dis agree And act like adults reminds me of little children. I do not know where deng is from but trust me all country's are evil because they are all being lead by satan
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#36153 May 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
AS IN THE PAST, RUSSIA IS FULLY COMMITTED TO DESTROYING THE USA REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
What will say on that they are going to stand behind Assad and so they should...sure through the united states for a loop. and all this is about the united states plan to attack iran.
This country thinks so far ahead of the sheeple it is unreal I knew when we evaded Iraq next would be Afghanistan the beast has a plan.....new world order shit.

USA

#36154 May 22, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>What will say on that they are going to staunreal I knew when we evaded Iraq next would be Afghanistan the beast has a plan.....new world order shit.
Why not ask that North Korean stooge about the gulags, hick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Justise_League 864,379
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 29 min sangili karuppan 7,494
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 40,866
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 1 hr Child of Set 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,454
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 1 hr Child of Set 27
Stop - DON'T OPEN THIS POST 1 hr Child of Set 4
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 1,975
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Liam 599,552
More from around the web