American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#36106 May 21, 2013
DENG wrote:
time
Y0OU HAVE SOME PROBLEMS TOO DISTINGUISHING A "REBEL" IN SYRIA FROM AN ALQAEDA TERRORIST PAID, ORDERED AND FUNDED AND DIRECTED BY THE TERROR CROWD IN WASHINGTON D.C.--YAAAZZ--WHO IN REALITY ARE TERRORISTS???
ANOTHER LONG TERM TERROR SUPPORTER HERE TOO, AND, IN A DEMOCRACY TERROR IS OUTLAWED, SO WHEN'S YYOUR COURT TRIAL DATE FOR SUPPORTING AND THE AVOCATION OF TERRORISM???
<quoted text>
no not too much trouble atall

what kind of aid will china lend dengster?
India announces more training and reconstruction aid, as Afghan president seeks help ahead of withdrawal of NATO troops.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#36109 May 21, 2013
If anyone wonders where he is, I just ran across zer0 on the Oklahoma forums talking about how good the new Pope is, and slamming Germany...I know nobody cares, I just occasionally post over there.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36110 May 21, 2013
IDiOT wrote:
<quoted text>sooner or later the international war ring evil warlike barbaric Apes that are causing dissensions, wars ... in US and worldwide
I thought you Somalians didn't believe in trials, fool. People think you're stupid in real life too, don't they?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36111 May 21, 2013
IDiOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
This topic topic about Somalian foreign policy not about football. I am a Somalain pirate ,
You're the ignorant Somalian pirate who tried to cover his true nationality by bringing up football, dull freak. Why do you raid commerce off the coast of east Africa? Does it pay better than Starbucks, cretin?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36113 May 21, 2013
IDiOT wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian, and a war mongering Animal!
How does it feel to be that incredibly dumb, Somalian? Do people stare at you on the dusty Somalian streets?
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#36115 May 21, 2013
UIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>sooner or later the international war crimes tribunals will put away theses our US war mongering evil warlike barbaric Apes that are causing dissensions, wars ... in US and worldwide
we can only hope so...

An NFL Fan

USA

#36120 May 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, WORLD WAR, STARTING IN, THE MIDEAST, IS CLOSER TODAY, SO YOU BUY A GAS MASK???
<quoted text>
For such atrocious punctuation, Both you and your propaganda instructor will be taken from your homes in the middle of the night by the North Korean authorities.
cock head 1USA1

Adelaide, Australia

#36124 May 21, 2013
how can america win any wars,when there still making buildings out of wood hello ........ yea your way ahead of us blow wind blow
cock head 1USA1

Adelaide, Australia

#36126 May 21, 2013
great the americans are now throwing cows , one just landed in my back garden mmmmmm, I was thinking they were pigs lol, sticks and stones,,,,,well you guys just build things outa stick ,,, back to the stone age for lessons lol
cock head 1USA1

Adelaide, Australia

#36127 May 22, 2013
shit north korea must have nuked america, theres no one here. lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#36130 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
shit north korea must have nuked america, theres no one here. lol
They all left, because they could smell that rotten crotch of yours, ditch pig. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36131 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
how can america win any wars,when there still making buildings out of wood hello ........ yea your way ahead of us blow wind blow
Hopefully your next 'John' will be a serial killer and slit your throat from ear to ear, Bogan lot lizard. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36132 May 22, 2013
cock head wrote:
*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36133 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NOW THE USA WILL HAVE TO SEND ONE MILLION TROOPS TO THE MIDEAST FOR SLAUGHTER.
Do you posses a passport, slave? Why doesn't North Korea have a modern infrastructure? Why is your 'leader' so fat while the peasants strve to death?

So much for your Juche, stooge.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36135 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD WAR IS BEGINNING IN THE MIDEAST
You're day of reckoning will soon be at hand, obedient coolie. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#36136 May 22, 2013

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36138 May 22, 2013
Edit *Your*

An NFL Fan

USA

#36140 May 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HOW'S AMERICCA'S UNDEVELOPING ECONOMY??? BUY ANY GOODS LIKE AUTO PARTS FROM ASIA RECENTLY???
<quoted text>
Of course the US trades with Asian countries, but no country does business with primitive North Korea. Why is that, stooge?

Why doesn't North Korea have mechanised agriculture?
cock head 1USA1

Adelaide, Australia

#36141 May 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o
think that hurt me lol NOT
cock head 1USA1

Adelaide, Australia

#36142 May 22, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*They're, yeah* and *you're* illiterate Bogan ditch pig.(We won't even bother delving into when to use capitals or commas.) <¦-o
you don't have to lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 987,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 687,222
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Lawrence Wolf 30,854
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min RADEKT 286,542
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Classic 4,313
More from around the web