American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#36061 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a somalian. if an intellectual came on my forehead I would blow him anyway, you war mongering airhead jughead! WBHAHAHAHAA
Are you having difficulties admitting your Somalian heritage, fool? just relax and raid another commercial vessel. I'm sure you'll feel better afterward.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36062 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'that post is my , the Poster "Idiot" is my creation and your a genius NFL!

'
'Look WORLD POSTERS, for the world to know I am a somalian!
MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
More of your beautifully crafted posts. May I use it as an example in the copy writing course that I teach, Somalian?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36066 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'that post is my , the Poster "Idiot" is my Somalian creation and your very bright NFL!
However poor your language skills, at least you finally admit it, Somalian pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36068 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
That post is my , the Poster "Idiot" is my Somalian excrement and your brilliant NFL!
'
'
Again once more I am a Somalian!
Look WORLD POSTERS, for the world to know!
MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
From where did you earn your degree in English lit, Somalian?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36069 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
'
'World to know I am a Somalian pirate!
This is just tip of my tiny dick. not listed are list of were applied, then every ...."
Noam Chomsky
I knew you'd soon run out of jumbled words, Somalian pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36070 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
"
'
'
Some of the character traits exhibited by Somalian criminals may be observed in many within the arena.
'
Since our Somalian women stink and are very ugly I prefer Somalian goats.- Crime & Courts will not prosecute me for it ...
Thanks for the info about your personal life, Somalian.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36077 May 21, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>'
'
AGAIN, I am a Somalian!
'
You first, where you earned you Degree , Jughead/ BWHAHAHAHAAAa
Is there a U of Somalia, pirate? Do they have a decent football team?
I see that yet another Somalian has taken over after the previous pirate had his ass kicked so badly.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36078 May 21, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'that my post, the poster screen name "Idiot" is my somalian creation !
Sooner of later you NFL will
Come on over to the US in your little pirate boat and arrest me, Somalian peasant.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36080 May 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GO TO BED AND PLEASE FUCK MY FACE.
<quoted text>
How's that fat hereditary dictator doing in his palace today, stooge? Have you ever eaten tree bark, or do you leave that for your starving peasants?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36083 May 21, 2013
DENG wrote:

SURE FUCK MY FACE, AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE KIM FAMILY WHO OWNS NORTH KOREA, AND THE NAIVETE ABOUT AMERICA BROUGHT ON BY THE RULING KILLERS IN NORTH KOREA???
<quoted text>
Why aren't you allowed to defend that chubby homosexual dictator of yours, stooge? Is that because you disrespect him so much?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36085 May 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS MY MAN BOTHERING ME???
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy taking it from your propaganda instructor, stooge? I heard kim il jong taught him everything he knows.

Why doesn't North Korea have a modern infrastructure?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36086 May 21, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I am a Somalian!
'
'
The Unintentional whore slimes Tribunal will be my final demise, you Us war mongering barbarian sooner or later face my fat sister! BWHAHAHHAAAA
I'm sure every one of your fellow Somalian pirates fears your fat sister, fool.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#36093 May 21, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>that not my post, the poster screen name "Idiot" is your creation !
Sooner of later you NFL the US war mongers/war investors will be tried just Like Bush & co for war crime against humanity at the international War crime Tribunal
And so they should. these people are just as guilty for supporting war.They have no life this is the reason they live on topix.....one word can solve all of this Guillotine.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36095 May 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THERE IN THE USA.
<quoted text>
How's that fat boy kim doing since he closed down the factories in the DMZ, stooge? Your chubby dictator will be running out of spending money soon, won't he?

Have you ever driven a car, lowly slave?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36096 May 21, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'I am a somalian with brain of Meathead of jugheads! WBHAHAHAAAA
Your IP address indicates you're in Somalia, so why deny it, pirate?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36097 May 21, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>....one word can solve all of this Guillotine.
Is that how they take care of biz at your snake handlers church, hillbilly?

An NFL Fan

USA

#36098 May 21, 2013
IDiOT wrote:
<quoted text>I am a somalian, and a whoremongering grunting grunter! i know about our US team the patriots, Raiders... football legend like fatso... BWHAHAHHAHAAA
Nice try, Somalian. You know nothing of American football.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#36102 May 21, 2013
Here is you government I watched little children die yesterday be cause the cheap ass government and the state of Oklahoma would not build shelters in schools to protect them. they make them go to school this is state law.This is the states responsibility to protect them they failed and before the tornado even lifted the news was asking for donations.this country is beastly and you will never live a great life until you realize satan runs this government.The government is ran by satan.they are devil worshipers.scull and bones the Illuminati the bohemian grove this shit is not made up it is real and it is a fact

This country is ran by satanist.And has brainwashed most everyone of you and when you pledge allegiance to the flag this is devil worship you sheeple are just to stupid to see it.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#36104 May 21, 2013
except for a few on here the rest are satanic dogs.you do not deserve to live and share this world with good people.

An NFL Fan

USA

#36105 May 21, 2013
IDOT wrote:
<quoted text>I am A somalian! come on is team patriot, jet, raider...are football teams! It means NFL is real zionist a foreign devil! BEHAHAHAHAHAAa
Your attempt to feign knowledge of American football is pathetic, Somalian pirate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Impeach 45,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 691,918
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,659
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,838
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 5 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web