DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

IS THAT YOUR EXCUSE FOR WEIRDO POSTS: MENTAL RETARDATION???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no individual rights or freedom in that shit hole of an excuse for a country of yours. You're nothing more than a gullible dupe.
Your despots will be brought down by mere cell phones, and it won't be long, stooge. You're going to be shocked by the advances of the 21st century, vomit pile.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

YOU HAVE A BAD REPUTATION NOW IN CHINA; WEIRDO.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your little pig faced despot gave his fat ass, to the big freak Dennis Rodman. The world laughs at Kim Jong-un and his puny little missiles. You Emperor is a bitch, little minion. <-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

uidiotraceaMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>No koolaid! But you ones drinking Koolaid! You ones Us war mongers /sodiers does the Meth ... I f you know history of US even Hired NaZi /Scientists after WW2 there is your toxic gas experimentation and other Biowarfare Weaponary... You must must be mutt grunting dogs by now! you our Us war mongers/War investors are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-Us civil liberty, Anti-human rights... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA9
Do I need to say anything else about drugs???

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a worse one in the United States and Canada, bootlicker. <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

SAY THE WORD: JAPANESE AND NAZI MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS.
AND THE MOB IN WASHINGTON AND TEL AVIV ARE JUST LIKE 'EM.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Deadly Chemical Sprays on American Cities
Showing once again that the U.S. always tends to test out worse-case scenarios by getting to them first and with the advent of biochemical warfare in the mid 20th century, the Army, CIA and government conducted a series of warfare simulations upon American cities to see how the effects would play out in the event of an actual chemical attack.
They conducted the following air strikes/naval attacks:
- The CIA released a whooping cough virus on Tampa Bay, using boats, and so caused a whooping cough epidemic. 12 people died.
- The Navy sprayed San Francisco with bacterial pathogens and in consequence many citizens developed pneumonia.
- Upon Savannah, GA and Avon Park, FL, the army released millions of mosquitoes in the hopes they would spread yellow fever and dengue fever. The swarm left Americans struggling with fevers, typhoid, respiratory problems, and the worst, stillborn children.
Even worse was that after the swarm, the Army came in disguised as public health workers. Their secret intention the entire time they were giving aid to the victims was to study and chart-out the long term effects of all the illnesses they were suffering.5
US Infects Guatemalans With STDs
In the 1940's, with penicillin as an established cure for syphilis, the US decided to test out its effectiveness on Guatemalan citizens.
To do this, they used infected prostitutes and let them loose on unknowing prison inmates, insane asylum patients and soldiers. When spreading the disease through prostitution didn't work as well as they'd hoped, they instead went for the inoculation route.
Researchers poured syphilis bacteria onto mens' penises and on their forearms and faces. In some cases, they even inoculated the men through spinal punctures.
After all the infections were transmitted, researchers then gave most of the subjects treatment, although as many as 1/3 of them could have been left untreated, even if that was the intention of the study in the first place.
On October 1, 2010, Hilary Clinton apologized for the events and new research has gone on to see if anyone affected is still alive and afflicted with syphilis. Since many subjects never got penicillin, its possible and likely that someone spread it to f*ture generations.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW THINKERS HERE AS THE OTHERS JUST REPEAT USA GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
<quoted text>1USA1 militaristic imperialist poster Child had BAD reputation with over 179 nations make that 184 nations now! BWHAHAHAHAHAA

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>one Again Moron, not a ians are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
You can't even defend yourself with copy/pasting, Somalian coward. You're ignorant foreign trash and you know it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
IS THAT YOUR EXCUSE FOR WEIRDO POSTS: MENTAL RETARDATION???
<quoted text>
The filthy inbred Kim despots own you and your stinking backward country, stooge. Why doesn't North Korea have paved roads, pigface?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW DRINKERS HERE AS THE OTHERS JUST REPEAT USA GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
<quoted text>
Tell me what programs you watched on North Korean television today, pig-faced coward. Was it entertaining, stooge, or did it show marching soldiers and that gay fat boy who owns your ass, slave?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW THINKERS HERE AS THE OTHERS JUST REPEAT USA GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
<quoted text>
Yeah CHOCOLATE FACE is a real thinker all right. Although you may be impressed with the errant thoughts bouncing around in that dumb Somalian pirate's head, but that hardly qualifies him or you for that matter, as intellectuals. Soon Kim Jong-un will call upon you, obedient slave to 'do a solid' for the big freak Dennis Rodman. He will make you walk bowlegged, little coolie. <-o

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

How's the weather in Somalia today Pig Face !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>U repeat same old BS, i repeat to you again! Did i piss you off sissy NFL - bad bob the war mongering baboon! BWHAHAHAHAA
Look Again war mongering US grunting moron! I'm American Anti-war. Big differences between the two American group, the good Americans VS you our evil American War mongers/war-for-profiters/war investors are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-US civil liberties... you our obnoxious evil American war mongering barbarians are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

DUNG wrote:
Calvin Griffith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Calvin Robertson Griffith (December 1, 1911 October 20, 1999), born Calvin Robertson in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, was a Major League Baseball team owner. As president, majority owner and de facto general manager of the Washington Senators/Minnesota Twins franchise of the American League from 19551984, he was famous for his devotion to the game and for his sayings.
Controversial club owner
Under Calvin Griffith's ownership, just a few years after his father's death, the Senators were moved to Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota in 1961. They were renamed the Minnesota Twins. Famous for his sayings ("He'll either be the best manager in baseball or the worst," he said when he gave a young Billy Martin his first manager job[2]), one of his most infamous landed him in trouble in 1978, drawing charges of racism. Speaking at a Lions Club dinner in Waseca, Minnesota, Griffith was quoted as saying:
"I'll tell you why we came to Minnesota. It was when we found out you only had 15,000 blacks here. Black people don't go to ballgames, but they'll fill up a rassling ring and put up such a chant it'll scare you to death. We came here because you've got good, hardworking white people here."[3]
ALL WE HAVE IN CHINA ARE GOOD HARD WORKING CHINESE.
That's nice, now what about the DPRK, pig face? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

IamIDIOTsomalianCHOCOLATEfaceB UTTpirate wrote:
<quoted text>one Again Moron, not a Somalian! Again I'm American Anti-war. Big differences between the two American group, the good Americans VS you our evil American War mongers/war-for-profiters/war investors are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-US civil liberties... you our obnoxious evil American war mongering barbarians are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
I ran into your twin on one of the Canadian forums. He didn't understand why I called him CHOCOLATE FACE, but he had your moniker. Is there a bunch of CHOCOLATE FACES, like there is DUNGS? Does your warlord tell you what to post, like DUNG'S political officer does for him. When are you going out pirating again, Somalian fool? <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I ran into your twin on one of the Canadian forums. He didn't understand why I called him CHOCOLATE FACE, but he had your moniker. Is there a bunch of CHOCOLATE FACES, like there is DUNGS? Does your warlord tell you what to post, like DUNG'S political officer does for him. When are you going out pirating again, Somalian fool? <-o
There are several Somalians who need to copy/paste each others snappy comebacks. Just more vassals in a dangerous world.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
Bolshevik Jews Plotted The Ukrainian Holocaust
ng been recognized as the bastion of national traditions. The Bolsheviks
SURE, THE GOAL: KILL THE CHRISTIANS OFF
Have you ever met a Jewish person, fool? Can you tell me the programing 'events' for North Korean television this week?

Let me guess. They'll run more worn out 'documentaries' about the filthy Kim family, then they'll show a lengthy military diatribe featuring marching soldiers and dancing children. You people are nothing more than frightened sheep.

Pure entertainment!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
Bolshevik Jews Plotted The Ukrainian Holocaust

an Orthodox Christians!
THE MENTAL RETARDED HERE IGNORE THE IRAQ, THE AFGHAN AND THE RECENT LIBYA HOLOCAUSTS THAT'S KILLED TENS-OF-MILLIONS.
<quoted text>
Why are North Koreans not allowed by draconian laws to listen to foreign broadcasts? Why is your fat boy 'leader' a coward, minion?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Somalian and live in Somalia, and a meathead!
You're Somalian and everyone here knows it. Why deny it, foreign fool?

Why do you need several of your fellow Somalians to help you with your poorly composed posts? Is it that one of you cannot do the job?

That figures.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'

Never said i'm intellectual
Thanks for the heads up, Somalian. Otherwise I'd never have guessed.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
Look world my lowlife is falling apart! US militarist neo-imperialist lowlife US NFL the genius is changing people posts!
'
'
I am a Somalian creep!
Nice prose, Somalian. Did you learn that crap in your mud hut?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a somalian. if an intellectual came on my forehead I would blow him anyway, you war mongering airhead jughead! WBHAHAHAHAA
Are you having difficulties admitting your Somalian heritage, fool? just relax and raid another commercial vessel. I'm sure you'll feel better afterward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

465 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ready at your service Pm To Am - D Boy (Qatar) 8 min salmanafrid 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 721,918
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Catcher1 172,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 533,291
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min mahesh 420
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min An NFL Fan 115,482
Umpipi Omkhulu 25 min lindo 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••