Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

you have all these flag waving government worshiping idiots on this page that all support the government now that the government supports homosexuality.war and murder......yep real nice bunch of folk's here...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Lets test you grunts for mental ability... I doubt you be answer to answer What you know about US fed wars on US and world? Come on lets see if you know what i'm talking about you war mongering meathead of a grunt. So? Bwhhahahahahaa
Merely baiting the so-called 'issue' doesn't cut it. It's just another sign of your laughable stupidity, Somalian pirate stooge.

Put it this way, slob- can you actually write a correctly spelled and punctuated sentence in English? I rest my case, sow licker.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm anti-American. Big differences between humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
My gawd but you are dumb, Somalian fool. You know nothing of me other than the fact that I enjoy laughing at your utter ignorance, foreigner.

What do you do for a living, stooge? You mop floors at a peep show, don't you?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

How's the weather in Somalia today pirate boy !?!?!?
uidiotRACEmakeworldPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm American Anti-war. Big differences between the two American group, the good Americans VS you our American War mongers/war-for-profiters are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-US civil liberties... you our obnoxious evil American war mongering barbarians are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominen from you again! Not A somalian you paranoid war mongering grunt!
I enjoy the fact that you have absolutely NO idea of what you're trying to say, imbecilic Somalian. To paraphrase a movie line; stupid and loud is no way to go through life, creep.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

There are more then a dozen countries with a higher Debt to GDP ratio then US ..... JAPAN being #1 .... where did you study economics Somalian STOOGE !?!?!?!??!
<quoted text>It is really Debt to GDP ! You really are Most ignorant, afloat is not word try sinking .

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominen from you again! Not A somalian you paranoid war mongering grunt!
Why not just call me a 'grunting grunter' again, Somalian fool? You're at least an entertaining moron, aren't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again paranoid war umanity, sooner or later you next War mongering US soldiers boys... So ignorant grunters?
Do you feel fortunate there isn't a tribunal that tries and hangs imbeciles like you, Somalian creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Shill , not a somalian! You paranoid Zionist War mongering meathead! What with your dirty ponzi Madoff-like schemes?
Why does your English suck, Somalian? Did you attend a special class? People laugh in your face on the dusty Somalian streets, don't that?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

*they

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian, you Zionist Anti American econonic war is ruining their Economies? Know anything about US dollar and its fall?
What caused is other nations collapse and America Fall is tied in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...
It's always funny to see an ignorant communist foreigner babble on about things he doesn't understand, Somalian. VERY entertaining.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron! I'm NOT American I am nothing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
You're just an uneducated Somalian with a bad case of stupidity, slob. Just admit it to yourself and you'll feel better about being such a dork.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You english must be ShakeSpearian Engish then! Not! Again I am a Somalian and a paraniod grunting grunter meathead of jughead! BWHHAHAHHHAAA
What would an ignoramus such as you know of Shakespeare, Somalian stooge? Why is your English so bad, creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
Your corrupted leader Henry Kissinger . Don't you j ust love him for what he said! BwHHHAhhahaaa
."
'Your' corrupted leader? At least you're finally admitting to being a Somali stooge, creep.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
Pain and Conscience
came.
I knew you'd become exhausted from trying to express your dull self, Somalian. Keep copy/pasting until you get your breath back, OK, foreign fool?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am A somalian creep in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...
Did you receive your degree in economics from Yale, Somalian pirate?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian, yut nonsensical rambling of idiotic one or two liners without any intellectual thoughs.
I just enjoy slapping up intellectually inferior communist Somalians, stooge- and you're it!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know, i never seen you input anything of intellect into it , why should i go explain to you about Mid Summer Night , you our US war mongering grunting grunter of ignorant fool! Again, Not a somalian!
It's called 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', dullard, but again, what would a foreign slob such as you know of literature? Are all Somalians as stupid as you are?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a somalian you our war mongering ugheads! BWBABBABABABBAA
Didn't I tell you that you'd feel much better if you just went ahead and admitted to being a Somalian, ignorant slob?
Yahchanan

Mustang, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>Not a somalian you our war mongering ugheads! BWBABBABABABBAA
just let them follow their government straight to the pits of hell....wish I believed in hell. maybe hell on earth.....rad is so stupid he thinks if you just keep printing money all the problems will go away.What goes up must come down this is a fact.....This economy will crash.....gold down four hundred dollars silver down to 20 bucks.I'm not sure but i think the dollar is worth like 13 cents....its like our bill of rights or the constitution. not fit to wipe your ass with it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,061 - 28,080 of37,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiversideRedneck 679,832
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min Wine With Everything 3,986
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 4,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 250,356
Wanna skype naked with a hot chick right now xx... 12 min Andrew 25
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 14 min andet1987 12,233
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min Adam 36 36,083
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min Swapsies 233
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Campbell 216,716