American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35944 May 19, 2013
go drive your $40K truck off a cliff Dullard
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me I will Only Say This Once Go Crawl Back Into your shit hole of A life.You Are A worshiper Of satan. And your life must be pretty miserable to get on here and constantly harass people.You are the poster child of evil.Ever heard the saying treat other the way you want to be treated.......if that's the case you are shit but i got to go have a few twisters on the ground here today....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35947 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YAZ, CAN YOU PLEASE FUCK MY FACE TODAY???
<quoted text>
If you don't perform better than that, your propaganda instructors will be taken away in the middle of the night, stooge.

USA

#35948 May 19, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
How do you even have Internet access to post on this Forum Somali Stooge !?!?!?!??!<quoted text>
That's because he lives in a high class mud hut.

USA

#35949 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRREEE, HOW MAY U..S TROOPS FUCKED MY FACE TODAY???
<quoted text>
I'm sure as many as you and your fat little 'leader' could stand, lowly serf.

USA

#35954 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE. YOU OUT FOODSTAMPS TOO LIKE THE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS NOW IN AMERICCA WHO HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT???
<quoted text>
North Korea is noted as the famine capital of the world, stooge. Why isn't your agriculture mechanised? Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid?

Why do your peasants starve while your chubby 'leader' spends money on rockets?

USA

#35955 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, HOW MANY DEAD U.S. TROOPS TODAY IN THE WORLD, 300 TO 400 DEAD U.S. TROOPS???
<quoted text>
Why aren't North Korean citizens allowed to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge? Do you ever question authority, or are you afraid of being sent to the gulags?

USA

#35958 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU INSANE THIS MORNING: TRY EATING SOME NUTRITIOUS ORGANIC FOOD LIKE THE <quoted text>
Oh the irony.
North Koreans starve while you pompously speak of food, stooge.

Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid, feudal slave?

USA

#35959 May 19, 2013
DuNG wrote:
SO HOW'S KEVIN'S GOVERNMENT-TOPIX JEWISH CENSOR TODAY, SLEEPING???
<quoted text>
Tell me why you hate Jewish people, little slave.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#35960 May 19, 2013
Even Neanderthals knew about agriculture and could grow food 30,000 years ago, why can't you MORONS grow anything in your God foresaken country !?!?!?!?!?
DENG wrote:
YOU INSANE THIS MORNING: TRY EATING SOME NUTRITIOUS ORGANIC FOOD LIKE THE KIND EATEN BY ALL ASIANS; NO BOXES OF PROCESSED U.S. CORPORATION AND GOVERNMENT FOOD HERE.
<quoted text>

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#35963 May 19, 2013
ORGANIC FOOD like tree bark !?!?!?!?!?
DENG wrote:
YOU INSANE THIS MORNING: TRY EATING SOME NUTRITIOUS ORGANIC FOOD LIKE THE KIND EATEN BY ALL ASIANS; NO BOXES OF PROCESSED U.S. CORPORATION AND GOVERNMENT FOOD HERE.
<quoted text>

USA

#35964 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO FUCK MY FACE, HUNGRY AND STUPID TODAY??? YAZ, GOT YOUR GASMASK HANDY???
<quoted text>
Your 'instructors' forbid you to answer direct questions about your backward country, don't they, stooge? You obedient slobs rightfully fear your despotic government.

USA

#35965 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, A COMMENT ON ALL THE UNREPORTED DEAD U.S. TROOPS TODAY???
<quoted text>
Your statistics are laughable, stooge. That's because North Koreans are restricted from accessing news from the modern world. Why doesn't North Korea have mechanised agriculture?

Do you know anyone who's been 'sent to the mountains', slave?

USA

#35968 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
....AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE THE TOTAL OF 4,000 (LAUGHTER) U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN 10 YEARS OF INTENSE COMBAT IN IRAQ.
<quoted text>
You really haven't had access to the world, have you, little vassal?

Why do your propaganda instructors forbid you to answer direct questions concerning your backward, destitute country? Why isn't agriculture mechanised in feudal North Korea?

USA

#35970 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, LIKE THE GREAT JESUS CHRIST SAID TO THE JEWS, YAZ, LEAVE YOUR HEATHEN THINKING AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY.
<quoted text>
Christ was a Jew, moron. Do your dictators also forbid access to a bible, lowly slave?

Why do North Koreans worship syphilitic hereditary dictators? Why did kim il-sung spread venereal disease to the citizens?
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#35972 May 19, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
go drive your $40K truck off a cliff Dullard<quoted text>
All talk You Zionist catholick jew I still can not figure that one out.....As for my truck It is just fine been to new Orleans back to Okla then to Jackson miss.then Omaha.now back in Okla getting ready to return to Omaha...by the way them cabbies still molesting you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35976 May 19, 2013
SO HOW MANY MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statistics are laughable, stooge. That's because North Koreans are restricted from accessing news from the modern world. Why doesn't North Korea have mechanised agriculture?
Do you know anyone who's been 'sent to the mountains', slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35977 May 19, 2013
....AND THE BABBLING FUCKFACE WITH THE BIG MENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL DISEASES....
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'grunting grunts' You really know how to turn a phrase, don't you ignorant oinker? What do you do for a living?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35979 May 19, 2013
SURE FUCKFACE, MAYBE IT'S GOVERNMENT-TOPIX CENSORSHIP THAT'S THE SOURCE OF YOU MENTAL BEHAVIORAL IMBALANCES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'instructors' forbid you to answer direct questions about your backward country, don't they, stooge? You obedient slobs rightfully fear your despotic government.

USA

#35980 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, PLEASE. MAYBE IT'S GOVERNMENT-TOPIX CENSORSHIP THAT'S THE SOURCE OF YOU MENTAL BEHAVIORAL IMBALANCES.
<quoted text>
Have you questioned your tyrants lately, stooge? Have you watched what's on North Korean television?

USA

#35981 May 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO HOW MANY MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE???
<quoted text>
Don't worry, stooge. I'm sure you and your family will soon be 'sent to the mountains'.

Why doesn't North Korea have an electrical grid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Marge 658,722
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Joe Fortuna 70,894
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min bad bob 183,463
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,019
Worldclassk-9.com ripped me off for $4500 (Jan '10) 2 hr BAMF K9 94
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 hr Synque 142
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 282,986
More from around the web