“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35883 May 19, 2013
It's guys like Yahchanan that make people think Americans are STUPID

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>This economy is like a house of cards I see your point hard working people being taxed to death....Rights That's funny you have the right to be detained without charge's indefinitely.You have the right to search at any time kinda like nazi Germany.One or if you ever understand that this country is being lead by satan and accept it the better off you will be.every thing you do is monitored you by just going to town could have dozens of pictures of you.when you walk in walmart they know who you are Facial recognition your every key stroke is saved just like mine.I have seen more arrest at wal mart So it is my thought they are in with big bro....corruption all over this country lets just say the fda they want something or some ingredient in a product but they know it is bad ...they just hand over some funds to whom ever.same thing with pollution if you want to pollute you can but you got to pay......From small towns attorneys the d.a.'a to judges.Lets just say you are charged with a crime If you have no money no job you might just do some time but lets say you have money you pay you attorney he pays the d.a he pays the judge and they are laughing their asses off on the golf course......I can not believe how many sheeple believe the shit the government spews from their mouth.But Here lately seem a few people are opening their eyes to it not many but a few. What I will say Satan is doing A awesome job right now But when My father Yahweh returns With his wrath...What A wonderful Day it will be. Scripture tell you to come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins......And yes you still have to work you got to eat somehow...But have you ever noticed when you follow the crowd and they are a bunch of sinner everything is fine but when you try and be a righteous person you are persecuted.see everyone thought Yahshua was crazy too.....
[/QUOTE]

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35885 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>It is really Debt to GDP ! You really are Most ignorant, afloat is not word try sinking .
Abusing the English language again, Somalian slob?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#35887 May 19, 2013
Radekt Is A Catholick Jew go figure that one out.....Man makes his living from stealing old people 401k's Through fraudulent investments.oh did i leave out zionist jew.sorry...
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#35888 May 19, 2013
What the world needs Is A few Good Men Not Marines.And some gold Guillotines.

USA

#35890 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud somalian!I know nothing about Debt to GDP, its so easy for US fed/Wall Street govt to take you to the cleaners, you ignorant US war mongering Grunting Moron!
No one as dumb as you obviously are understands the arcane business of the Fed, Somalian. Give up.

USA

#35891 May 19, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Radekt Is A Catholick Jew go figure that one out.....Man makes his living from stealing old people 401k's Through fraudulent investments.oh did i leave out zionist jew.sorry...
So you hate the Jews. What a surprise, hick.

USA

#35892 May 19, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
What the world needs Is A few Good Men Not Marines.And some gold Guillotines.
A stab at prose, hayseed? Can you come up with a hillbilly rhyme for 'chicken'?

USA

#35894 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Why answer your question s and funding mad US puppet leaders , and to aiding one sect oer another , you one who lover the real hypocrite Bimbo.
Why our US is causing dissensions and wars at home and abroad?
It's painfully apparent you're NOT and American, ignorant Somalian fool.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#35898 May 19, 2013
you have all these flag waving government worshiping idiots on this page that all support the government now that the government supports homosexuality.war and murder......yep real nice bunch of folk's here...

USA

#35899 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Lets test you grunts for mental ability... I doubt you be answer to answer What you know about US fed wars on US and world? Come on lets see if you know what i'm talking about you war mongering meathead of a grunt. So? Bwhhahahahahaa
Merely baiting the so-called 'issue' doesn't cut it. It's just another sign of your laughable stupidity, Somalian pirate stooge.

Put it this way, slob- can you actually write a correctly spelled and punctuated sentence in English? I rest my case, sow licker.

USA

#35901 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm anti-American. Big differences between humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
My gawd but you are dumb, Somalian fool. You know nothing of me other than the fact that I enjoy laughing at your utter ignorance, foreigner.

What do you do for a living, stooge? You mop floors at a peep show, don't you?

Manhattan, New York

#35902 May 19, 2013
How's the weather in Somalia today pirate boy !?!?!?
uidiotRACEmakeworldPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm American Anti-war. Big differences between the two American group, the good Americans VS you our American War mongers/war-for-profiters are real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-US civil liberties... you our obnoxious evil American war mongering barbarians are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you are not thing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

USA

#35904 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominen from you again! Not A somalian you paranoid war mongering grunt!
I enjoy the fact that you have absolutely NO idea of what you're trying to say, imbecilic Somalian. To paraphrase a movie line; stupid and loud is no way to go through life, creep.

Manhattan, New York

#35906 May 19, 2013
There are more then a dozen countries with a higher Debt to GDP ratio then US ..... JAPAN being #1 .... where did you study economics Somalian STOOGE !?!?!?!??!
uidiotRACEmakeworldPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>It is really Debt to GDP ! You really are Most ignorant, afloat is not word try sinking .

USA

#35908 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominen from you again! Not A somalian you paranoid war mongering grunt!
Why not just call me a 'grunting grunter' again, Somalian fool? You're at least an entertaining moron, aren't you?

USA

#35909 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again paranoid war umanity, sooner or later you next War mongering US soldiers boys... So ignorant grunters?
Do you feel fortunate there isn't a tribunal that tries and hangs imbeciles like you, Somalian creep?

USA

#35910 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Shill , not a somalian! You paranoid Zionist War mongering meathead! What with your dirty ponzi Madoff-like schemes?
Why does your English suck, Somalian? Did you attend a special class? People laugh in your face on the dusty Somalian streets, don't that?

USA

#35911 May 19, 2013
*they

USA

#35915 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian, you Zionist Anti American econonic war is ruining their Economies? Know anything about US dollar and its fall?
What caused is other nations collapse and America Fall is tied in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...
It's always funny to see an ignorant communist foreigner babble on about things he doesn't understand, Somalian. VERY entertaining.

USA

#35916 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron! I'm NOT American I am nothing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
You're just an uneducated Somalian with a bad case of stupidity, slob. Just admit it to yourself and you'll feel better about being such a dork.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Just Sayin 550,751
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 10 min Enter Username 25
Shadow Government Of The POTUS 12 min Enter Username 5
9/11 Was An Inside Job 14 min Enter Username 33
What are YOU worth? 15 min Enter Username 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 4,836
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 262,055
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Anon 753,481
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 602,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE