American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35909 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again paranoid war umanity, sooner or later you next War mongering US soldiers boys... So ignorant grunters?
Do you feel fortunate there isn't a tribunal that tries and hangs imbeciles like you, Somalian creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35910 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Shill , not a somalian! You paranoid Zionist War mongering meathead! What with your dirty ponzi Madoff-like schemes?
Why does your English suck, Somalian? Did you attend a special class? People laugh in your face on the dusty Somalian streets, don't that?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35911 May 19, 2013
*they

An NFL Fan

USA

#35915 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not A somalian, you Zionist Anti American econonic war is ruining their Economies? Know anything about US dollar and its fall?
What caused is other nations collapse and America Fall is tied in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...
It's always funny to see an ignorant communist foreigner babble on about things he doesn't understand, Somalian. VERY entertaining.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35916 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron! I'm NOT American I am nothing but Scvms bucket of a meatheads of grunting grunters. MWBHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
You're just an uneducated Somalian with a bad case of stupidity, slob. Just admit it to yourself and you'll feel better about being such a dork.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35918 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You english must be ShakeSpearian Engish then! Not! Again I am a Somalian and a paraniod grunting grunter meathead of jughead! BWHHAHAHHHAAA
What would an ignoramus such as you know of Shakespeare, Somalian stooge? Why is your English so bad, creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35921 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
Your corrupted leader Henry Kissinger . Don't you j ust love him for what he said! BwHHHAhhahaaa
."
'Your' corrupted leader? At least you're finally admitting to being a Somali stooge, creep.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35922 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
Pain and Conscience
came.
I knew you'd become exhausted from trying to express your dull self, Somalian. Keep copy/pasting until you get your breath back, OK, foreign fool?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35923 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am A somalian creep in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...
Did you receive your degree in economics from Yale, Somalian pirate?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35927 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian, yut nonsensical rambling of idiotic one or two liners without any intellectual thoughs.
I just enjoy slapping up intellectually inferior communist Somalians, stooge- and you're it!

An NFL Fan

USA

#35928 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know, i never seen you input anything of intellect into it , why should i go explain to you about Mid Summer Night , you our US war mongering grunting grunter of ignorant fool! Again, Not a somalian!
It's called 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', dullard, but again, what would a foreign slob such as you know of literature? Are all Somalians as stupid as you are?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35929 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a somalian you our war mongering ugheads! BWBABBABABABBAA
Didn't I tell you that you'd feel much better if you just went ahead and admitted to being a Somalian, ignorant slob?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#35931 May 19, 2013
uidiotRACEmakeworldPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian you our war mongering ugheads! BWBABBABABABBAA
just let them follow their government straight to the pits of hell....wish I believed in hell. maybe hell on earth.....rad is so stupid he thinks if you just keep printing money all the problems will go away.What goes up must come down this is a fact.....This economy will crash.....gold down four hundred dollars silver down to 20 bucks.I'm not sure but i think the dollar is worth like 13 cents....its like our bill of rights or the constitution. not fit to wipe your ass with it...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35933 May 19, 2013
How's the famine in Somalia working out for you .... are you eating tree bark and saw dust yet Somalian Idiot !?!?!?!??!
<quoted text>Not a somalian you our war mongering ugheads! BWBABBABABABBAA

An NFL Fan

USA

#35934 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest slapper will be my sister in 179 nations on US militaristic Imperialist the biggest middle fingers. Again i am a Somailian communist you war mongering grunting grunts!
'grunting grunts' You really know how to turn a phrase, don't you ignorant oinker? What do you do for a living?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35935 May 19, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>just let them follow their government straight to the pits of hell....wish I believed in hell. maybe hell on hink the dollar is worth like 13 cents....its like our bill of rights or the constitution. I'm not fit to wipe your ass with it...
Gee thanks for the prophesy, hillbilly. Do executives and bankers pay for your your idiotic predictions, or do you just hand that shit out free at the Church of the Snake Handlers meetings?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35936 May 19, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>DUH, you think i don't knOW BAD BOB THE wAR MONGERING gRUNT!! Just to see if you know anything about Engrish Lit! MWHAHAHAAHHAHAAA
You're as dumb a jerk-off here since that Okie started his blathering years ago, Somalian.

Why does your English (as well as your sister) suck?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#35938 May 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the prophesy, hillbilly. Do executives and bankers pay for your your idiotic predictions, or do you just hand that shit out free at the Church of the Snake Handlers meetings?
Trust me I will Only Say This Once Go Crawl Back Into your shit hole of A life.You Are A worshiper Of satan. And your life must be pretty miserable to get on here and constantly harass people.You are the poster child of evil.Ever heard the saying treat other the way you want to be treated.......if that's the case you are shit but i got to go have a few twisters on the ground here today....

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35941 May 19, 2013
How do you even have Internet access to post on this Forum Somali Stooge !?!?!?!??!
<quoted text>Not A somalian communsit, you Zionist Anti American meathead! But US is over $uSD 17 trillion in debt is in financially and morally bankrupted nation, you ignorant meathead!
Then Why japan, india .... Complained about US macroecononic war is ruining their Economies? Know anything about US dollar and its fall?
What caused is other nations collapse and America Fall is tied in with US fed/US wall Street , US corporatism, US miltaristic imperialism...

An NFL Fan

USA

#35943 May 19, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me I will Only Say This Once Go Crawl Back Into your shit hole of A life.You Are A worshiper Of satan.
shit but i got to go have a few sisters on the ground here today....
Satan. You know how to make the dramatic references, don't you, hick? Can Hitler be expected from the deep well of your literary mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 977,344
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 44 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
More from around the web