American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35797 May 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
“If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied”.
— Thomas Jefferson
YES THOMAS, WHO OWNS EVERYTHING IN THE USA??? CORRECT, THOMAS.
Why don't you copy paste some quotes from your fat despot Emperor Miss Piggy? Or has he ever said anything remotely intelligent enough to quote, commie slave? <¦-o
rnt

Plymouth, NH

#35802 May 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Since China owns America, I wonder how the redneck trolls on this thread come to grips with their arses being owned by the Chinese.
just fine, in the 90s it was the japs remember?

China and Japan combined owned more than $3.4 trillion, including $2.4 trillion in debt, a number that has grown since the data set was compiled.

The total value of U.S. stocks and bonds under foreign ownership rose 6.5 percent in 2012, with stocks actually rising more on a percentage basis, according to the most recent data from the U.S. Treasury.

Foreign holdings have more than doubled since 2005 and are getting close to the $15 trillion total size of the U.S. economy.
rnt

Plymouth, NH

#35803 May 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm watching Blackhawk Down for about the 5th time as I'm typing this:
http://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogramm/sendung/...
However, you are ignorant in your belief that the Somalian warlord in the film is an Islamist. Back then there weren't any Islamists in the Mog, yet a secular warlord and his fighters kicked the U.S. special forces' butts out of Mog...
no islamists really??!! Let me guess, you were there.

What was it you said?

"All terrorists are Sunni."

Nearly all Somalis are Sunni Muslims. For more than 1400 years, Islam made a great part of Somali society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Somalia

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35810 May 15, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that Annie is supposed to be in Minsk, Belarus, where the girls are gorgeous and the nights long...
I'd like to check out that place too, since my KGB buddy from Moscow told me that Minsk has the same tochka system as in Moscow...Yummy Yummy :)
You're a creepy bastard if nothing else, old deviant. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35817 May 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Numerous enemies’ military installations attacked amid “Operation Kalid bin Waleed”
ZABUL, May 12 – The “Operation Kalid bin Walid”, the second extensive Jihadic combat marking the end of Operation Al-Farooq concluding with incredible success, points out a record progress and a quickening in the momentum of the Jihad by the Islamic Emirate’s Mujahideen throughout the country.
Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate later on Saturday, the fourteenth day of one of the largest combat operations launched a series of attacks on the enemies’ military sanctuaries and the District Headquarter in Dayechopan district, Zabul.
Mujahideen officials say a number of the puppets’ posts came under Mujahideen target with killing and wounding a number of the puppets, whereas a dozen of the puppet soldiers were killed following one attack on the district headquarter.
In the meantime, the enemy helicopters arrived at the fighting zone hovering over the area, but Mujahideen fighters left the battle zone unhurt. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
APPROXIMATELY 200 U.S. TROOPS KILLED DEAD IN AFGHANISTAN ON MAY 12, 2013
Kim Jong-un wears a colostomy bag, a condition brought about by his homosexual liaison with the big freak Dennis Rodman. How does that make you feel little bootlicker, to know your fat ass despot with ridiculous hair, is incontinent?
<¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35820 May 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Three mass graves with 1,000 corpses found in Iraq
Thu May 16, 2013 5:46PM GMT
Iraqi officials have found three mass graves containing the bodies of about 1,000 people thought to have been executed by US soldiers during their occupation of the country.
The graves were uncovered in Iraq's western province of al-Anbar. The remains are believed to be from victims killed by US forces during 2004 and 2005 in the city of Fallujah, located roughly 69 kilometers (43 miles) west of Baghdad.
“Security forces and rights groups found the three mass graves in Saqlawiyah and Ameriyah of Fallujah near a cemetery north of the city. They contain the remains of about a thousand people,” Deputy Chairman of Anbar's provincial council, Sadoun Obaid al-Shaalan, said on Wednesday.
He also called on the Iraqi government to order DNA tests on the remains to ascertain the identity of the victims, especially since there are hundreds of families in Anbar - particularly Fallujah - who are trying to discover the fate of their lost children.
The first battle of Fallujah was an unsuccessful attempt by the US military to capture the city in April 2004.
Fighting broke out after four US mercenaries from Blackwater Company were killed, dismembered and hanged from a bridge over the Euphrates River.
On May 1, 2004, the US troops withdrew from Fallujah as Lieutenant General James Conway announced that he had unilaterally decided to turn over operations to the Fallujah Brigade -- which composed of local militiamen under the command of former Ba'ath Party General Muhammed Latif.
Iraq accounts of the first battle of Fallujah put the number of injured or dead at more than 400.
The second battle of Fallujah was a joint American and British offensive in November and December 2004. The Iraqi narrative of the second battle puts the total number of dead and wounded at more than 5,000.
MP/SS
WHERE'S THE WORLD COURT???
If it was up your ass you'd know where it is, commie fool. <¦-o
rnt

Plymouth, NH

#35821 May 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
Three mass graves with 1,000 corpses found in Iraq
Thu May 16, 2013 5:46PM GMT
Iraqi officials have found three mass graves containing the bodies of about 1,000 people thought to have been executed by US soldiers during their occupation of the country.
The graves were uncovered in Iraq's western province of al-Anbar. The remains are believed to be from victims killed by US forces during 2004 and 2005 in the city of Fallujah, located roughly 69 kilometers (43 miles) west of Baghdad.
“Security forces and rights groups found the three mass graves in Saqlawiyah and Ameriyah of Fallujah near a cemetery north of the city. They contain the remains of about a thousand people,” Deputy Chairman of Anbar's provincial council, Sadoun Obaid al-Shaalan, said on Wednesday.
He also called on the Iraqi government to order DNA tests on the remains to ascertain the identity of the victims, especially since there are hundreds of families in Anbar - particularly Fallujah - who are trying to discover the fate of their lost children.
The first battle of Fallujah was an unsuccessful attempt by the US military to capture the city in April 2004.
Fighting broke out after four US mercenaries from Blackwater Company were killed, dismembered and hanged from a bridge over the Euphrates River.
On May 1, 2004, the US troops withdrew from Fallujah as Lieutenant General James Conway announced that he had unilaterally decided to turn over operations to the Fallujah Brigade -- which composed of local militiamen under the command of former Ba'ath Party General Muhammed Latif.
Iraq accounts of the first battle of Fallujah put the number of injured or dead at more than 400.
The second battle of Fallujah was a joint American and British offensive in November and December 2004. The Iraqi narrative of the second battle puts the total number of dead and wounded at more than 5,000.
MP/SS
WHERE'S THE WORLD COURT???
apparently not china, eh?
rnt

Plymouth, NH

#35822 May 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
US-led invaders’ armored tank destroyed in northern Afghanistan
BAGHLAN, May 11 – A number of the invading terrorists were killed and wounded in a bomb blast ripping through their armored tank in Markazi Baghlan district of Baghlan province on Saturday. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
A DOZEN MORE DEAD U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN AS IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THE U.S. TROOPS WILL BE KILLED OFF IN THE NEXT COMING YEAR.
u war monger
Jasbinder

Rainier, OR

#35827 May 16, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Mideast Now Entering the Twilight Zone
… by Jim W. Dean, VT Editor … with Press TV
- First Published Monday, May 13, 2013 -
“I thought it [intervention] was a mistake in Libya, and I think it is a mistake in Syria, even if we had intervened more significantly in Syria a year ago or six months ago. We overestimate our ability to determine outcomes.”...Robert Gates, former Sec. of Defense
Mideast situation enters Twilight Zone
Has the West birthed a new Taliban in Syria?
I was in a quandary today as to what to write about on the escalating Mid East situation, looking for some clear trend that I could focus on for enlightenment.
The West and the Persian Gulf states are openly at war with Syria, but we are supposed to believe that their actions just represent concerns over protecting their interests. The new thing in modern warfare is that you use proxies to keep your downside risks manageable. Hopefully that theory will be relegated to the trash bin after Syria.
WORLD WAR, AND IT'S MILLIONS OF U.S. TROOPS TO THE MIDEAST TO CONQUER THE OILFIELDS TO PRESERVE THE DOLLAR AS THE WORLD CURRENCY.
Anymore spam for us, ignorant coolie? <¦-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#35828 May 16, 2013
idf it was up his ass it would be sharing space with hamsters, hot dogs, and pine cones
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If it was up your ass you'd know where it is, commie fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35831 May 16, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
idf it was up his ass it would be sharing space with hamsters, hot dogs, and pine cones<quoted text>
That reminds me of that movie Adam Sandler movie 'Little Nicky' where Harvey Keitel played the Devil and he would have his daily 10:00 appointment with Hitler and a hand selected pineapple. LOL, I could picture DUNG and his political officer reenacting that scene. LMAO!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35832 May 16, 2013
I know that scene and I have a pretty good idea dung does too, hell, he probably wore that part out wishing the pineapple was for him.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35833 May 16, 2013
Hey, Dung, and political officer...
Jot bab, Ko chu pal uh, Ddorang.....
How's my Korean, Wonsung i???
cock head 1USA1

Walliston, Australia

#35834 May 16, 2013
tut tut tut boys come on .you know america carn't win any wars bye themselfs,,, always asking for help lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35838 May 16, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YOU DRUNK AGAIN ON YUR CHEAP FOODSTAMP LIQUOR??? THE USA IS FALLING APART.
<quoted text>
Come on dung....HOW IS MY HANGUL?????
Drunk?? No...Can you buy liquor on food stamps?? I don't know, since I have never been on them, but anyhoo...I don't think food stamps are enough to buy the bottle of 12 year old Bowmore Single Malt Whisky that I favor, and yes, I had an enjoyable dram tonight..Beats the hell out of Soju...Oh, I'm sorry, you don't even get that cheap nasty shit...
What I pay for one bottle costs more than you make in 3 months, Ddorang...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35839 May 16, 2013
cock head wrote:
tut tut tut boys come on .you know america carn't win any wars bye themselfs,,, always asking for help lol
Hey, Cock Head.(A name is supposed to be capitalized, It's only PROPER English Dumbnuts...
Can't you, Oh, sorry, CARNT YER, come up with some ting new???
You know, back in the 50's and 60's there was a children's TV personality called 'Bozo the Clown'...I'll tell you what 'Poof',(you see? I called you a name and I 'capitalized' it) you make Bozo look like a Rhodes Scholar.....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35840 May 16, 2013
DuNG wrote:
70 U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD HERE AND COVERED UP.
OF COURSE: MILLIONS OF U.S. TROOPS ALIVE IN 1990 ARE NOW DEAD
REALLY??? PROOF? Didn't think so, so as punishment you have to spit out the little load from your political officers tiny Asian Rice Noodle...I know, it sucks, but you have to go to bed tonight without supper....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35843 May 16, 2013
cowboy wrote:
I know that scene and I have a pretty good idea dung does too, hell, he probably wore that part out wishing the pineapple was for him.
LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35844 May 16, 2013
sorry I am such a cock head Mr 1USA1 wrote:
I know you 'carn't' spell 'can't' miss ditch piggy. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35845 May 16, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY??? PROOF? Didn't think so, so as punishment you have to spit out the little load from your political officers tiny Asian Rice Noodle...I know, it sucks, but you have to go to bed tonight without supper....
Oh, he ain't spitting it out. That starving coolie will consume any bit of protein and nourishment he can get into his mouth. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min LAWEST100 640,785
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Bongo 36,673
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 25 min Bwluvme 489
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 280,827
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr undzia dziundzia ... 44,242
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr undzia dziundzia ... 618,238
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 1 hr Robdesk 89
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr X Pendable 969,743
More from around the web