American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35766 May 14, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian, keep calling me Fool, i not gonna give you answer. What do you do for a living, you first.
OK Chocolate Face....I'm a Journeyman Machinist and make a very comfortable living..(And I don't do Tweak" like you).
Your turn Somali Pirate....OOPS, I guess we already know what you do....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35767 May 14, 2013
American army are suck

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35768 May 14, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Chocolate Face....I'm a Journeyman Machinist and make a very comfortable living..(And I don't do Tweak" like you).
Your turn Somali Pirate....OOPS, I guess we already know what you do....
what you are?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35770 May 14, 2013
U.S. TROOPS CAN'T FIGHT ANYMORE 'CAUSE 50 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS FROM 1990 TO THE PRESENT ARE EITHER DEAD OR CRIPPLED, ABOUT 3 MILLION U.S. TROOPS OF THIS 2.3 MILLION ARE DEAD U.S. TROOPS; IT'S WELL KNOWN NOW IN SOME SUPPRESSED U.S. GOVERNMENT REPORTS THAT IS IS A FACT, RECENTLY WITHDRAWN FROM THE INTERNET.
Ornob501 wrote:
American army are suck

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35773 May 14, 2013
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominem!
No, it's the truth, isn't it, Somalian fool?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35775 May 14, 2013
Ornob501 wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are?
I know what you are! A greenish brown turd! <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35776 May 14, 2013
THIS IS THE 100 PERCENT TRUTH.
<quoted text>Again , Not a somailain, you our obnoxious US war mongering grunts are ignorant...! HAve a hiney melon! Know you rile me up , here are your hiney melons! WBHAHAHAHAAA

American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35777 May 15, 2013
mar·riage
/&#712;marij/
Noun

The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35778 May 15, 2013
and an Illiterate Buffoon
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you are! A greenish brown turd! <¦-o
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#35780 May 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you are! A greenish brown turd! <¦-o
Most likely he's one of our beloved neighbours.
Offer him some "homebrew"....and you will have an eternal friend!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35781 May 15, 2013
THE USA, AN UNDEVELOPING COUNTRY WHERE POVERTY IS EVERYWHERE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35782 May 15, 2013
THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS A WALKING CORPSE WITH NOT LONG LEFT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35783 May 15, 2013
“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
- John Adams

SURE JOHN, WHO OWNS THE DEBT IN AMERICA? GUESS WHO.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35784 May 15, 2013
“If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied”.
— Thomas Jefferson

YES THOMAS, WHO OWNS EVERYTHING IN THE USA??? CORRECT, THOMAS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35785 May 15, 2013
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy”

James Madison quotes (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

SURE JAMES, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA OF SUPPORTING THE U.S. TROOPS?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35786 May 15, 2013
“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principles of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale”

Thomas Jefferson quotes (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)

OF COURSE THOMAS, STANDING ARMIES AND PRIVATE BANKS A REAL THREAT TO FREEDOM IN THE USA, CORRECT?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35788 May 15, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
I was browsing the news this morning when I discovered a gruesome article about a Syrian "rebel" that receives U.S. government support, ripped the heart out of a Syrian soldier and ate it:
http://www.france24.com/en/20130514-syria-mut...
I haven't watched the video clip showing this horrific war crime because I don't want to puke.
Nevertheless, this is yet one more proof that America aids and abets savages of the worst kind imaginable.
Shame on those Americans that don't stand up against the U.S. government that supports these savage "rebels" who already mass-murdered 80,000 Syrian babies, children, women and men!!!
Where did Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure go, Annie Muk *cough* I mean Captain zer0?
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35789 May 15, 2013
UDIOTKHATCHEWINGSOMALIANFOOL wrote:
<quoted text>Again , Not a somailain, you our obnoxious US war mongering grunts are ignorant...! HAve a hiney melon! Know you rile me up , here are your hiney melons! WBHAHAHAHAAA
American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
Keep up your spam carpet bombing sessions CHOCOLATE FACE, you ignorant Somalian pirate.<¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35791 May 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT IS TI NOW, THE USA HAS USED NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT LEAST 4 TIMES SINCE 1945, TWICE IN JAPAN AND AND AT LEAST TWICE IN IRAQ.
<quoted text>
Sure. The ones in 45 saved so many lives. How many do you suppose the ones in Iraq saved dengster?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35792 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Why is our US war mongers causing dissension in the Middle East. Not a Doc hypocrite but Doc Anti-war American, you the real Doc hypocrite War monger Bimbo of grunt! BWhaHAHHAHA
You can't answer the question can you Doc Hypocrite?

Thus proving you are not really antiwar.

----------
Why can't the various sects just stop killing each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 880,247
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min karl44 603,450
9/11&bin 48 min REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr karl44 3,987
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 579
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 1 hr rahuk 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,291
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,649
More from around the web