“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35689 May 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>If you had a education, you would understand Phrase, i not a Somalian but you worst than those on here in education, i have yet to see any intelligent posts coming from you ,s] an election-rigging tool of US hegemony.
Nice use of English, illiterate Somalian dork. Your wife enjoys being tea-bagged by swine, doesn't she?

USA

#35690 May 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>No a commie and not somalain but Antiwar american you War mongering US grunts meatheads
have some more hiney melons!

David Edwards - Burning All Illusions
You're obviously not American, communist slob, so why even try to say otherwise?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35695 May 12, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
More hiney melons for you jugheads! WBAHHAHAHAAA
Dennis Kucinich at Democratic Convention , August 26, 2008
"
In 2001, the oil companies, the war contractors and the neo-con artists seized the economy and have added $4 trillion of unproductive spending to the national debt.
Barack Obama added approximately six trillion in unproductive debt less then halfway through his first term. He's a commie like you are CHOCOLATE FACE, only he's from Kenya. Are you part Kenyan by chance, khat chewer? What's a 'hiney melon', ignorant Somalian pirate? <-o

USA

#35697 May 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Obama following in footstep of Bush warring Foreign policy... nes of Destruction! Sad! ironic cry or laugh? u know me! BWHAHAHAaaaaaaaaa. debt is 17 trillion USD and climbing!
My gawd are you dumb, Somalian fool. What do you do for a living?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35700 May 13, 2013
UIDIOCHOCOLATEFACESOMALIANBUTT PIRATE wrote:
Senator John McCain, arguing that Vietnam was the kind of war that required its participants to hate the enemy
The Nation magazine, July 9, 2001, p18
"I hated my enemies even before they held me captive because hate sustained me in my devotion to their complete destruction and helped me overcome the virtuous human impulse to recoil in disgust from what had to be done by my hand.
EVIL neocon above!
Another dumb Somalian post, from a dumb Somalian pirate. Keep on spamming CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35701 May 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You medicine is returned to you in many folds, you ignorant fool! BWHAHAHAAHAHAa You real Doc Hypocrite War monger bimbo. I ask you again, i know you trying deflect, know anything about it all depends on Economic PPP of a nation , you Ignorant undereducated Ms War mongering bimbo the Jughead the la la fantasy girlgo watch your Faux News. WBHAHAHAHAHA
what depends on PPP? relative poverty?

PLEEEEEEEZ note who is numero uno

Doc Hypocrite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... (PPP)

----------
Now why don't u answer the question.

Why don't /can't the various sects "in region" just stop fighting each other?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35702 May 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You medicine is returned to you in many folds, you ignorant fool! BWHAHAHAAHAHAa You real Doc Hypocrite War monger bimbo. I ask you again, i know you trying deflect, know anything about it all depends on Economic PPP of a nation , you Ignorant undereducated Ms War mongering bimbo the Jughead the la la fantasy girlgo watch your Faux News. WBHAHAHAHAHA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ist_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35703 May 13, 2013
cheapo

Calgary, Canada

#35704 May 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
you
WHERE DID ALL THE USA FACTORIES GO, SINCE ONLY ONE IN TEN NOW EXISTS FROM 1970 IN THE USA PROVIDING A CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION, IN HIGH EDUCATION, IN MATERIAL PRODUCTION AND HIGH SALARIES AND INCOMES MAKING ANY TALK OF MINIMUM WAGE AND WELFARE LIKE FOODSTAMP UNNECESSARY???
TO CONTROL ECONOMIC MATERIAL PRODUCTION, AND NOT THE FINANCIAL APPARATUS, IS TO CONTROL THE WORLD'S MARKETS.
THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SATANIC-JEWISH PEA BRAIN???
<quoted text>
Hey Chink, what do you know about the Jews? You know, being a Godless slant eyed commie and all.You people are frickin revolting on every level. Why do you breed like rats? Just physically you are gross. Just use birth control you bowlegged monsters.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35707 May 13, 2013
you

WHERE DID ALL THE USA FACTORIES GO, SINCE ONLY ONE IN TEN NOW EXISTS FROM 1970 IN THE USA PROVIDING A CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION, IN HIGH EDUCATION, IN MATERIAL PRODUCTION AND HIGH SALARIES AND INCOMES MAKING ANY TALK OF MINIMUM WAGE AND WELFARE LIKE FOODSTAMP UNNECESSARY???

TO CONTROL ECONOMIC MATERIAL PRODUCTION, AND NOT THE FINANCIAL APPARATUS, IS TO CONTROL THE WORLD'S MARKETS.

YEP, THE UNITED STATE4S ECONOMY IS UNDEVELOPING, GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF WHAT'S CONSIDERED MODERN; IT'S RAPIDLY TURNING INTO AN UNDEVELOPED COUNTRY WITH MIDDLE AGES FEUDAL CHARACTERISTICS. AND OF COURSE, WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS???
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chink, what do you know about the Jews? You know, being a Godless slant eyed commie and all.You people are frickin revolting on every level. Why do you breed like rats? Just physically you are gross. Just use birth control you bowlegged monsters.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35709 May 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
you
YEP, THE UNITED STATE4S ECONOMY IS UNDEVELOPING, GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF WHAT'S CONSIDERED MODERN; IT'S RAPIDLY TURNING INTO AN UNDEVELOPED COUNTRY WITH MIDDLE AGES FEUDAL CHARACTERISTICS. AND OF COURSE, WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS???
<quoted text>
Do you have any children left, or have you eaten them all, starving slave? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35710 May 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>what depends on PPP? relative poverty?
PLEEEEEEEZ note who is numero uno
Doc Hypocrite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... (PPP)
----------
Now why don't u answer the question.
Why don't /can't the various sects "in region" just stop fighting each other?
Captain zer0 seems to have been gone for awhile, does that mean Horse Manure will pop up soon? lol
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35712 May 13, 2013
you

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU, YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND TODAY???

SO, WHAT KIND OF A FANTASY WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any children left, or have you eaten them all, starving slave? <-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35713 May 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
you
are always right europhobe
and then u blurt
<quoted text>
One where you have lobster haddock scallops and shrimp...on mothers day with your wife and kids at a local seafood joint...How about u deng?----
deng shouldn't u be starting up some real kneecap busting unions over in China, and North Korea ???too,,,,
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35714 May 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Captain zer0 seems to have been gone for awhile, does that mean Horse Manure will pop up soon? lol
Cap'n crunch was the more pathetic of the two

imo,

P.S.

a very close to a toss up tho

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35715 May 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
you
<quoted text>
What happend to fat little Kim's bottle rocket, that he was goingto launch at America's West Coast? Couldn't he get the fuse lit, or was it just a dud, little bootlicker? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35719 May 13, 2013
UidiotCHOCATEfaceSOMALIANbuttP IRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Chocalate. Another of your Ad hominem posts... you war mongering 1USA1 barbarian jughead ! WBHAHHAHAHAHAA
You are a dumb Somalian fool, CHOCOLATE FACE. Have one of your hiney melons, little savage. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35722 May 13, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbut tPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again Not a Somalian Chocalate. Another of your Ad hominem posts... you war mongering 1USA1 barbarian jughead ! WBHAHHAHAHAHAA I produce Hiney melons only for you kind as it can't be returned, their is not returns! BHWHHAWHHW
Have some more of my Hiney melons, just for you, see blow for the hiney melons BWHAHAHAHAHAAAa
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?!
There's flux buzzing around you. Is that a result of your spam bomb, or did you make a hiney melon in your pants again, backwards Somalian? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35723 May 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's flux buzzing around you. Is that a result of your spam bomb, or did you make a hiney melon in your pants again, backwards Somalian? <-o
Edit *flies buzzing*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35727 May 13, 2013
Oh no, CHOCOLATE FACE is on another spam carpet bombing session.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extra income... 7 min cowboy 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 793,015
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 567,226
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Student 39,638
Gingrich: Elite In Both Parties 'Unwilling to T... 14 min Truth 6
Does science disprove biblical teachings??? 16 min Doctor REALITY 4
Muslim Women (Dec '09) 19 min Doctor REALITY 382
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min bacon hater 97,402
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 267,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,021
More from around the web