American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35719 May 13, 2013
UidiotCHOCATEfaceSOMALIANbuttP IRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Chocalate. Another of your Ad hominem posts... you war mongering 1USA1 barbarian jughead ! WBHAHHAHAHAHAA
You are a dumb Somalian fool, CHOCOLATE FACE. Have one of your hiney melons, little savage. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35722 May 13, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbut tPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again Not a Somalian Chocalate. Another of your Ad hominem posts... you war mongering 1USA1 barbarian jughead ! WBHAHHAHAHAHAA I produce Hiney melons only for you kind as it can't be returned, their is not returns! BHWHHAWHHW
Have some more of my Hiney melons, just for you, see blow for the hiney melons BWHAHAHAHAHAAAa
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?!
There's flux buzzing around you. Is that a result of your spam bomb, or did you make a hiney melon in your pants again, backwards Somalian? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35723 May 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's flux buzzing around you. Is that a result of your spam bomb, or did you make a hiney melon in your pants again, backwards Somalian? <¦-o
Edit *flies buzzing*

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35727 May 13, 2013
Oh no, CHOCOLATE FACE is on another spam carpet bombing session.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#35732 May 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWOrldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>DUH!~ You need to visit those country(s) before you can understand economic PPP, till then.
Why don't the various sects "in region" stop killing each other Doc Hypocrite?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#35733 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>You mean you don't know about Relative PPP and poverty as noted in other post, you need read more, i'm not you teacher. If you can answer this below , then i will answer you about PPP. Question is: US fed invoke number of round of these, a macroeconomic global warfare at home and around the world, what i'm talking about
What happen to other thread that you left, they to smart for you, i'm taking about " War thread
Numero uno with a USD 17 trillion Debt, go figure Ms War monger jughead of a Bimbo! BWHAHAHAHAHAAA
I left that thread because it was all about democrat vs republican, tiring, repetative.
Like listening to rush limbaugh and chris matthews constantly.

I answered your question US ranks #1 Thailand was #24 or something(probably due to their wacky sex trade, is that why youk now so much about thailands PP p)?

Now

Why don't various sects just stop fighting each other??

I don;t believe you are antiwar Doc Hypocrite?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35734 May 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I left that thread because it was all about democrat vs republican, tiring, repetative.
I answered your question US ranks #1 Thailand was #24 or something(probably due to their wacky sex trade, is that why youk now so much about thailands PP p)?
Now
He's a pirate, war is in his blood.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35735 May 14, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbut tPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again not A somalian. More Ad hominem and nonsensical posts from you, you back to grade aschool! No wonder u a Jughead of meathead! W BHAHAHHAHAHAa Have some more Hiney melon below! BEHAHHAHHAHA
Keep at it and you get some more hiney melon, like below on your Faces, you jughead! WBHAHAHAHAHAAAA
When the full and true story of Jean-Bertrand Aristide is finally told, it will portray a noble and humble man who gave of himself honorably to serve the interests of all the people of Haiti. His only failure was his inability to overcome the brutal and corrupt power of the U.S. and its determination to see him fail. "
Stephen Lendman
Your English is atrocious, grade school would be a good place to start, dumb pirate. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35736 May 14, 2013
SO WHAT IS IT NOW: 99 PERCINT OF THE USA SAID THEY WERE WORSE OFF WITH THE KILLER GEORGE W BUSH AND NOW IT'S 80 PERCENT WHO SAY WORSE OFF WITH OBAMA AND THAT'S CONSIDERED PROGRESS BY THE GOVENMENT MEDIA IN THE USA???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35737 May 14, 2013
WHA CHA THINK: IRAN IS COMMUNIST???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35738 May 14, 2013
THERE'S ONLY ONE REAL POLITICAL PARTY IN THE USSR OF AMERICA.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35739 May 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT IS IT NOW: 99 PERCINT OF THE USA SAID THEY WERE WORSE OFF WITH THE KILLER GEORGE W BUSH AND NOW IT'S 80 PERCENT WHO SAY WORSE OFF WITH OBAMA AND THAT'S CONSIDERED PROGRESS BY THE GOVENMENT MEDIA IN THE USA???
99% in the DPRK are starving, pig faced fool. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35740 May 14, 2013
THE UNITED STATES IS "FREE." OF THE WORLD'S REALITIES.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35741 May 14, 2013
TH E USA RANKS LAST IN FREEDOM.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I left that thread because it was all about democrat vs republican, tiring, repetative.
Now
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35743 May 14, 2013
DON'T WORRY ABOUT MILITARY INVASIONS IN THE USA AS WE'LL INVADE WITH OUR MANUFACTURE GOODS TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY THAT WAY OUT OF THE COUNTRY, THE RESULTS ARE STILL THE SAME.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any children left, or have you eaten them all, starving slave? <¦-o

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35744 May 14, 2013
Go eat your tree bark sandwich Piss Ant
DENG wrote:
TH E USA RANKS LAST IN FREEDOM.
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35745 May 14, 2013
How is the weather in Somalia today Stooge !?!!?!?
<quoted text>You mean you don't know about Relative PPP and poverty as noted in other post, you need read more, i'm not you teacher. If you can answer this below , then i will answer you about PPP. Question is: US fed invoke number of round of these, a macroeconomic global warfare at home and around the world, what i'm talking about
What happen to other thread that you left, they to smart for you, i'm taking about " War thread
Numero uno with a USD 17 trillion Debt, go figure Ms War monger jughead of a Bimbo! BWHAHAHAHAHAAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35746 May 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DON'T WORRY ABOUT MILITARY INVASIONS IN THE USA AS WE'LL INVADE WITH OUR MANUFACTURE GOODS TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY THAT WAY OUT OF THE COUNTRY, THE RESULTS ARE STILL THE SAME.
<quoted text>
The DPRK, doesn't manufacture anything other than fecel matter, pig face. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35747 May 14, 2013
AND THE CONTROLLED MEDIA IN AMERICA IS NOT TALKING TREASON AND ECONOMIC SABOTAGE AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, WHY NOT???

SO WHO'S GUILTY, RIGHT???

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35748 May 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND THE CONTROLLED MEDIA IN AMERICA IS NOT TALKING TREASON AND ECONOMIC SABOTAGE AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, WHY NOT???
SO WHO'S GUILTY, RIGHT???
Kim Jong-un is, little slave. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 52,686
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,410
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 15 min Doctor REALITY 38
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 31 min alexro 31
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Choir Loft 286,699
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Holy Gods Child 992,260
Word association game (Aug '08) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 53,430
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 7 hr Laughing Out Loud... 22
More from around the web